Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Prof. K.B.R. Varma, vice-chancellor of Sai university, MUST PUBLICLY RESPOND to Sai fraternity demand to condemn Madhusudan Rao Naidu and revoke his MBA gold medal

Last updated on 11th Jan. 2017

Given below is my recent comment on V.R. Ganti sir's post, https://www.facebook.com/vr.ganti.1/posts/10208479865098813, which is a share of my previous post titled, "Will revocation of gold medal & public condemnation of Madhusudan Rao Naidu by Sai university, stop people from associating with Muddenahalli group?", https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1844543592428876.

Thanks for your support Vr Ganti sir.

I think the Sathya Sai fraternity is owed a PUBLIC response by current vice-chancellor of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (Sai university), Prof. K.B.R. Varma, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalidhindi_B._R._Varma, on this matter. He should not shirk his duty by saying that he does not know about Sathya Sai and spiritual matters. That is not an acceptable answer from the executive head of the university founded by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

An excerpt from my post having Bhagavan's words:

I have established these institutions to impart spiritual education as a main component and worldly education as a secondary one. Education should enable one to cultivate good qualities, character and devotion. The teaching of the university curricula is only the means employed for the end, namely, spiritual uplift, self-discovery and social service through love and detachment.
---end excerpt ---

Ravi: Worldly education secondary, spiritual education is the main component - that is what Bhagavan himself is saying about the educational institutions he has established including Sai university. So now the sitting vice-chancellor cannot escape out of his duty to respond PUBLICLY to Sathya Sai fraternity on this matter. Let him not escape the responsibility by asking Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust to respond to this matter. In particular, SSSCT trustee Shri K. Chakravarthi should not interfere in this matter, as from a public perception point of view at least, he has been inactive in combating the HIJACK of Sai university for Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014 by traitors Sashidhara Prasad and B.N. Narasimhamurthy, along with quislings (traitor-collaborators) Sudhir Bhaskar and Naren Ramji, who shamelessly and treacherously forced out of the Sai university, long-time servitor and LOYAL servitor of Bhagavan, Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju. So Shri K. Chakravarthi, in my considered view, should not be involved in future in matters related to the Sai university.

To conclude, Prof. K.B.R. Varma HIMSELF should PUBLICLY respond to this demand from Sathya Sai fraternity. If he chooses to stay silent then, in my considered view, he would be failing in his duty as vice-chancellor of Bhagavan founded DIVINE UNIVERSITY, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (Sai University).
=================================================================

In response to a comment on Mr. Ganti's Facebook post, which satirically suggested, "Let Ravi S Iyer be made the Chancellor of Sathya Sai University and Mr. Ganti as the head of Sai Organisation world wide. ...", I wrote (slightly edited):

Anonymous user, Parthi Resident, shamelessly uses the image of Sathya Sai, and spews satirical hatred. Let him argue against what I have said instead of stooping so low. And, BTW, after my horrific experiences with academic administrators in the Sai university (for details of it see my post, My May 2012 service record & record tampering related correspondence with Sai university (SSSIHL) administrators, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2015/11/my-may-2012-service-record-record.html) and my attempts at improving practice of software development in Indian Computer Science & Information Technology academia (see my blog Indian CS & IT Academic Reform Activism (table of contents) here: http://eklavyasai.blogspot.in/p/table-of-contents.html), I have decided not to associate with any UGC/AICTE/NAAC regulated/accredited academic institution in India. So there is no way that I will associate with SSSIHL (Sai university), a UGC deemed university which is accredited by NAAC, in any capacity in the foreseeable future.
----

In response to a comment by V.R. Ganti sir on his post, " Ravi S. Iyer ... - Do you guys really think that VC of SSSIHL has powers to strip the Gold Medal of Madhu? If VC Varma Garu does that, I think I will start worshiping him", I wrote:
Vr Ganti sir, The vice-chancellor of SSSIHL surely has the power to publicly condemn the so called communicator actions of SSSIHL alumnus, Madhusudan Rao Naidu, which is misleading and misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees worldwide. About the revocation of the gold medal: I don't know. But he surely can look into the matter and publicly share why it cannot be done, if it cannot be done. ... See sir, as of now, the vice-chancellor of SSSIHL has been COMPLETELY SILENT on Madhusudan Rao Naidu and on Muddenahalli group, as far as I know. That, in my considered view, is an abdication of the spiritual leadership role that Bhagavan expected from the vice-chancellor of his DIVINE Sai university (SSSIHL).
----

In response to a comment by anonymous user "Parthi Resident" on his V.R. Ganti sir's post, "... Your friend Ravi S Iyer has condemned his past University colleagues openly on public forums numerous times. All those individuals have been chosen by Swami to serve him in various capacities. I am not sure if he understands the implication of his actions, tarnishing the reputation of a hallowed institution setup by Bhagwan himself to serve as a role model for Educare....", I wrote:

I have exposed the Asathya and Adharma of a few (4) Sai university administrators in 2011-12 who became power-crazy after Mahasamadhi and instead of following what was being done during Bhagavan's physical presence, changed it to their whim and fancy. These persons have, in my considered opinion, done immense damage to the spiritual mission of Bhagavan's beloved Sai university, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.

Perhaps Parthi Resident is supportive of the actions of Narasimhamurthy and Sashidhara Prasad as they were appointed to their positions by Bhagavan himself. I think he should then change his Facebook name to "Muddenahalli supporter and Parthi Resident".

What the life of Krishna and Mahabharata teaches us is that even very erudite and capable people like Bhishma and Dronacharya failed to act when needed, and ended up supporting Asathya & Adharma which led to their eventual downfall.

I kept silent about these matters till 2015 when I saw that Muddenahalli group had become a serious divisive threat to Sathya Sai movement worldwide, and that they were misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees. Therefore I decided to become a whistle-blower of these administrators (4) who in 2011-12, committed Asathyam and Adharam, and Teacher-Droham-paapam.

What has Parthi Resident done all this while from after Mahasamadhi till now, to promote Sathya & Dharma, and to expose Asathya & Adharma in Sathya Sai movement? Let him/her answer for us to get some feel of the credibility & contribution of the anonymous person hiding behind the Facebook name of "Parthi Resident".
----

In response to comments by anonymous user "Parthi Resident" on V.R. Ganti sir's post, I wrote:

I had a quick look at the nasty and vicious vitriol being poured against me by "Parthi Resident". I now have the view that this guy is another Muddenahalli troll attacking me and not a genuine seeker and practitioner of Sathya & Dharma. So I have decided to ignore him and block him on Facebook (will do the blocking shortly after I make this comment). Thanks.
----

Have blocked Parthi Resident and cannot see his comments. I request Facebook friends of mine NOT to pass on Parthi Resident's comments to me. I mean, I just want to completely ignore him/her. Thanks.
----

V.R. Ganti sir wrote as a comment in his post, the following (slightly edited):
Dear (Friends) --snip Facebook names of many people--end-snip. Please note that I have tagged a few of my (friends) only due to limitation of the number of people who can be tagged.

I want to convey some very important information to you all.

There is a person named Parthi Resident who apparently lives in Parthi (and) is making some comments on my wall primarily with the intention of bringing a rift between Shri Ravi S. Iyer Garu and me which I totally condemn.

First of all this person Parthi Resident is not identifying himself and he is an anonymous person and so I would like to call him a coward. He does not have the guts to come in the open and make statements. He is crazy indeed.

Secondly, what is he trying to do, cause disunity? Is that what a Sai Devotee would ever do. If there is (likelihood) of some misunderstanding creeping in between 2 persons, I would think (it) should be the endeavour of Sai Devotee to try and remove that misunderstanding rather (than) exhibit "add fuel to fire" type of attitude. I would like (to) say that all of us should say CHI CHI TO THIS ACTION OF PARTHI RESIDENT.

Since September 2014 when I undertook the task of exposing Mhalli Gang / Saga and also work towards TRUTH & DHARMA, I always wanted UNITY between both Parthi Camp and Mhalli Camp. Also Ravi Iyer Garu has been working in his own way in accomplishing the same objectives as of mine. Yes, approaches have been slightly different though not totally different and in my view that is perfectly OK. I cannot expect the whole world to be agreeing to what I say and/or what I do. However Ravi Garu and I have been working for the same cause of exposing fraudsters of Mhalli. This Parthi Resident guy is trying to bring a rift between two of us and I dont know whjy.

In any case who is this guy is the big question I have.

My request to all of you is to totally condemn this Parthi Resident guy and let us try and teach him a lesson.

Parthi Resident Sir - come out in the open and tell us what is the point you are trying to arrive at and we can all work together because we LOVE ALL Sir.
----

I (Ravi S. Iyer) responded to the above comment:
Vr Ganti sir, Thanks for your unstinting support for me as I have come under vicious attack from the anonymous user, "Parthi Resident".

My stand is that as I write about Sathya Sai fraternity matters on social media, I must be accountable to fair criticism about my writings. I am certainly not perfect and do have my fair share of human flaws. I responded to some comments of "Parthi Resident" in that spirit. However, he/she then went overboard in his criticism like Mervyn Hughes of Muddenahalli group and so I felt that his criticism was no longer fair criticism and I suspect that he is a Muddenahalli group supporter trolling me like Mervyn Hughes. So like I blocked Mervyn Hughes, I have blocked "Parthi Resident" too.

Regarding "Parthi Resident"s attempts to create conflict between you, Ganti sir, and me - don't worry about that. I think both of us are mature enough, have seen enough of the world - India as well as other countries - and have held responsible positions in our professional fields to be able to handle such attempts.

Ganti sir, I have publicly been appreciative of your very courageous and hard work (done for free) in sharing the truth about Muddenahalli group with Sathya Sai fraternity. I repeat that appreciation now. You have been ready to even lay down your life in your quest to remove Asathya & Adharma from Sathya Sai movement after Mahasamadhi, and foster Sathya & Dharma. I will never forget that courage that you have shown. It is due to that courage of yours that a lot of very unpleasant and sad happenings in Sathya Sai movement after Mahasamadhi got shared with Sathya Sai fraternity on the Internet. You have done a great service to post-Mahasamadhi Sathya Sai movement, in my considered opinion.

Given this track record of courageous fighter for Sathya & Dharma in Sathya Sai fraternity, that you have earned, Ganti sir, if there is some allegation about me which bothers you, please feel free to simply mail me about it. I will respond to the allegation to you over mail. You can ask me about any allegation that Muddenahalli trolls like Mervyn Hughes or now Parthi Resident, make against me. If the allegation is about something personal I may refuse to entertain it on those grounds but I will say that to you.

And yes, there are differences in the approach that Ganti sir and I have taken in our efforts to defeat Asathya & Adharma in post-Mahasamadhi Sathya Sai movement and foster Sathya & Dharma. Mr. Ganti can be very aggressive at times and is sometimes very critical of Prasanthi Nilayam. At times, I have even vehemently disagreed with some of Ganti sir's criticism of Prasanthi Nilayam and Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust.

I think I am less aggressive in my approach than Ganti sir, and I typically steer clear of financial, police and legal matters. Further as I am a direct/indirect beneficiary of services of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, I try to avoid any criticism of SSSCT and its trustees. I must also say here that on rare occasions, I make exceptions and am very politely critical of SSSCT and/or its trustees.
----
========================================================
Terry Reis Kennedy shared my Facebook post corresponding to this blog post. Here is her share: https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10211925291786477.

Given below are few comments from that shared post of Terry Reis Kennedy:

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Thanks for sharing, Terry Reis Kennedy. I think it is high time SSSIHL vice-chancellor acted in this matter by living up to the spiritual leadership role expected from the vice-chancellor of Bhagavan's DIVINE university (and not just a mere deemed UGC university), SSSIHL.
----

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
Agreed. I can understand that very few people want to do the needful when it will involve upsetting the status quo, a valued situation, because it infers that all is well. So many world university heads, particularly in the USA, have ignored any number of bad actions by graduates and staff in the past only to end up finally having to expose the truth of misconduct and abuse. Madhusudan Naidu has abused his right to that medal by going against the very teachings of his only True Mentor, Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Such a grave sin has to be exposed and the Sai Fraternity has a right to make such a demand. That is my humble opinion. Devotees are going to stop funding Bhagawan's DIVINE educational institutions if the people who are in charge do not keep them in the manner that our Beloved Guru instructed.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
What you said is the plain and simple truth and also the wise truth, Terry Reis Kennedy. Thanks for your valuable view.
----
=============================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment