Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bhaskar Iyer of Melbourne, Australia is collaborating with, OR IS, fake Id Facebook bully & conspirator Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident

Last updated on 14th March 2017

Given below are the contents of my Facebook posts having my exchanges with Bhaskar Iyer.

Contents of my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1872799472936621, dated March 7th 2017 are given below.

A few minutes ago I sent the message given below to Bhaskar Iyer as a Facebook (personal) message.

===============================================
Dear Mr. Bhaskar Iyer,

I hope I am not inconveniencing you, sir, by the following question of mine. I decided to ask you that question based on some information I have received. Also, rather unusually, I received a Facebook friend request from you (Bhaskar Iyer id) a few weeks ago, but that invite seems to have got withdrawn later on! So perhaps you may be aware of my Facebook id.

The question, sir, is: Are you using the Facebook Id of a Venkatesh Babu who earlier used the name, Parthi Resident?

If the answer is No, I apologize for the disturbance I have caused to you, sir.

I will very much appreciate an answer from you.

Please note that I will be sharing this message publicly on social media (Facebook and perhaps my blog as well). I also plan to publicly share any response from you, sir.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi S. Iyer
Social media writer mainly on spirituality & religion, and retired international software consultant, Puttaparthi, India

Spiritual/Religious Websites/Blogs
* About Sri Sathya Sai Baba and more: ravisiyer.blogspot.in
* God & science conversation and a little more: iami1.wordpress.com/god-and-science-toc

Software Websites/Blogs
* Indian CS & IT Academic Reform Activism: eklavyasai.blogspot.in/p/table-of-contents.html
* Course material related to computer programming (software lab.) courses: raviiyerteaches.wordpress.com

Misc. Topics Blogs
* ravisiyermisc.blogspot.in/
* ravisiyer.wordpress.com/category/misc/

Public e-mail: ravi@raviiyer.org
Twitter: twitter.com/RaviSaiIyer
Google+: google.com/+RaviSIyerSai
Facebook: facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7

Service to Society is Service to God
--- end FB post contents---

Contents of my FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1873218612894707 are given below.

8th March 2017: Bhaskar Iyer response and my response to that

Given below is Mr. Bhaskar Iyer's response to my question sent to him as a Facebook (personal) message (https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1872799472936621 has my first question to him):

Dear Sir,  I started using FB very recently mostly to keep in touch with my family, cousins etc.. After seeing me active on FB, couple of my old friends from college days joined my circle as well. After hearing many stories, I recently typed subtle body of Sai in my FB search and sent out a few friend requests. It is quite possible that you might have received it too. However within a few minutes the photo of Swami on my computer desk fell on the ground. I took it as a sign that Swami does not approve of my actions and hence cancelled those friend requests.

One person recently contacted me and wanted to become friends. On seeing some photos of Shirdi Sai, I accepted the friend request. Later I found out that that person has posted my profile pic and claiming that I am someone else. I am not a regular FB user.. just check my account probably twice a week to check for updates. I have only one FB account. Hope that answers your question.  kind regards - Bhaskar

--- end Mr. Bhaskar Iyer personal message response ---

Ravi: Here's my response to him with attached pic, sent a few minutes ago as Facebook messages:

Dear Mr. Bhaskar Iyer,

Thank you so much for your kind and prompt response, sir. I wish you all the very best, sir, in your worship of Shirdi Sai and Sathya Sai. My considered view is that if you follow their teachings and regularly pray to them for guidance and protection, you will lead a blessed life.

I am glad to read this sentence in your message, "I have only one FB account. Hope that answers your question." I interpret that to mean that you are NOT using the Facebook Id of a Venkatesh Babu who earlier used the name, Parthi Resident.

However, I would like to share some information with you, sir, followed by another question. I request your kind indulgence, sir, for this additional question.

See the attached screenshot which I was told was put up on Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident's Facebook wall. Note the icon below Mr. Vr Ganti's second comment, with an empty box (Write a reply). That icon is the icon of the Facebook user who took the screenshot!!!

That icon seemed to match the photo in your (Bhaskar Iyer) Facebook profile, https://www.facebook.com/bhaskar.iyer.9!!! But the icon size is too small for me to be sure.

Did you take the attached screenshot, sir, and then pass it on to somebody else (eventually finding its way to Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident who put it up on his Facebook status/wall)? If not, please accept my apologies for asking you the question.

Please note that I will be sharing our exchanges publicly on Facebook as there are many persons who are interested in this matter.

I once again thank you for your kind co-operation. May Bhagavan Sri Shirdi Sai Baba and Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba shower His Grace on you, sir. Jai Sairam!

Thanks & Regards

Ravi S. Iyer, Puttaparthi, India



--- end FB post contents ---

Contents of my FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1873457896204112 are given below.

8th March 2017: Bhaskar Iyer 2nd response and my response to that

Given below is Mr. Bhaskar Iyer's 2nd response to me as a Facebook (personal) message:

Sir I just logged in to see your response after a busy day's work. I had a quick look at your profile and was disappointed to note that you are posting my replying in public view. I didn't not agree to trial by social media or allowed you to post my profile link in your post. To answer your questions, the screen shot is too grainy and not very clear. However I noticed the dates and it was taken in November. I posted my profile picture on December 12, 2016 as you can verify from FB. Besides the picture you posted does not look like a original screen grab as it has been doctored to highlight few sentences. I am not a Sai student so I don't have any reason to take offence. It appears as if someone close to you is trying to play a prank or mislead you. I am happy to waiver my right to privacy, if you lodge a complaint to FB to go through my contacts and personal messages. I can also give you full access to my computer by using an app called as team viewer. I am doing very well by grace of Sai. Blessing of elders like you are always welcome. You have posted lot of links in your post. I don't have time now but I will go through them this weekend. Hope that helps.. Kind regards - Bhaskar
--- end Bhaskar Iyer response ---

I responded to him as follows:

Dear Mr. Bhaskar Iyer,

Thanks again for your prompt response. Really appreciate it. About me posting your reply in public view - I had mentioned that in both my messages to you. Perhaps you did not read it. You could have chosen not to respond knowing that I would publicly share your responses. Therefore I think what I have done is ethical and fair.

In any case, I am so happy that you have responded and attempted to clear the doubts that not only I but others who have been viciously maligned and attacked on Facebook by Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident, had in this regard. I agree that the screenshot is too grainy and not clear. I will go by your word that you posted your profile picture AFTER the screenshot date and therefore it is not your Facebook Id that was used to take the screenshot.

Thank you so much for your kind offer to give me full access your computer. But that is not needed and neither do I want to engage in that in-depth an investigation, even if you permit me to do so. I mean, I don't want to invade the privacy of your computer as I don't want others to invade the privacy of my computer. Please note that I am a law abiding Indian citizen and I do get the impression from your prompt and direct responses that you too, sir, seem to be a law abiding resident/citizen of the country in which you live (your profile says that you live in Melbourne, Australia).

I apologize to you for any inconvenience or discomfort I caused you by my probing questions. But I think the net result of this exchange is good. At least for me, it has cleared the air. I think others too who suspected you to be associated with or using the Facebook fake Id of Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident, may have a similar view after they read this exchange.

This closes the matter for me. I would be glad to have you as my Facebook friend. If you are willing, I will send you a Facebook friend request.

And regarding the kind words you have said towards the end of your message: I, sir, have my fair share of human flaws which our merciful Lord and Avatar, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, was willing to tolerate and gave me the time & space to work on improving those flaws. So I am not in a position to give blessings but rather seek blessings of evolved spiritual people and good elders. However, I do offer you my best wishes and my prayers.

Jai Sairam!

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

--- end FB post contents ---

Contents of my FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1873488262867742, dated March 8th 2017 are given below.

Larger resolution screenshot seems to confirm that Bhaskar Iyer took Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident screenshot

A little while back I was passed along the attached larger resolution screenshot. I think that this ESTABLISHES a match between icon in screenshot and Bhaskar Iyer profile icon (see https://www.facebook.com/bhaskar.iyer.9). I would be glad to know views of readers on this. I plan to send a message to Bhaskar Iyer on this after getting feedback from readers on what I have said above.

Also I was CORRECTED by a Facebook friend about my wrong acceptance of the statement of Bhaskar Iyer in his 2nd response to me, "However I noticed the dates and it was taken in November. I posted my profile picture on December 12, 2016 as you can verify from FB." I sort-of accepted his argument by saying, "I will go by your word that you posted your profile picture AFTER the screenshot date and therefore it is not your Facebook Id that was used to take the screenshot."

The November dates in the screenshot are the comment dates and NOT the screenshot date!!! So the screenshot could have been taken later on after December 12, 2016 which is when Bhaskar Iyer claims he changed his profile picture. We don't seem to have any way of knowing when the screenshot was taken. But I was informed that the screenshot was posted on Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident's status in Feb. 2017 (perhaps 19th or 20th Feb. 2017). So perhaps the screenshot was also taken around Feb. 2017, a few days before Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident's related post. BTW Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident has deleted that post (perhaps after he saw my first message to Bhaskar Iyer). That seems to be another indicator that Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident is somehow related to Bhaskar Iyer (or is Bhaskar Iyer).

Dear readers, do let me know what you think. I will decide on the next message to Bhaskar Iyer based on your inputs.



--- end FB post contents ---

Contents of my FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1873959286153973, are given below.

9th March 2017: Message from Bhaskar Iyer and my response to him; Bhaskar Iyer seems to have blocked me!

Here's Bhaskar Iyer's latest message to me (9th March, early morning):

There is a good reason I don't respond to strangers.. just noticed the photo my son on your wall. He is is a minor and I am planning to report this matter to police unless you remove it immediately from your wall. thanks

If you have any issues.. please send me your number so we can talk. I don't agree with your policy of not respecting other people's privacy. Please behave a bit more maturely and responsibly as an elder. I will not respond to you any more on FB. This is my final and last comment to you.

https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards#bullying-and-harassment

--- end Bhaskar Iyer message ---

Here's what I wanted to write him as a Facebook personal message. But I found that he is no longer accessible to me. Perhaps he has blocked me now! Anyway here's the message to Bhaskar Iyer which perhaps his friends can convey to him (or which he may view through some other Facebook profile perhaps):

Dear Mr. Bhaskar Iyer,

1) I do not approve of photos of your son, irrespective of whether he is minor or not, being put up on my wall without your approval/permission. I don't think I have put up any such post/comment myself. Please point out the specific comment giving comment author name, date & time, and the post on which it appears. I will certainly delete the comment after you help me locate it. BTW I did not even know you had a son let alone know what he looks like.

2) I prefer to communicate with you on these matters via Facebook in a transparent way. That is why I am sharing our exchanges publicly. This will allow Facebook as well as cyber police authorities in India or Australia to have easy access to what transpired between us.

3) About your decision not to respond further to me on FB, that is your choice and I think it is your prerogative. If you don't respond I will share publicly that you have not responded.

4) Please see attached HIGHER RESOLUTION screenshot which, in my considered view, establishes that the icon in the screenshot matches your profile icon. So, in my considered view, there seems to be a very good probability that you took the screenshot and either passed it on to Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident OR that you use the Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident Facebook fake Id profile yourself!!!

5) About your point in an earlier message, "However I noticed the dates and it was taken in November. I posted my profile picture on December 12, 2016 as you can verify from FB.": The November dates in the screenshot are the comment dates and NOT the screenshot date!!! So the screenshot could have been taken later i.e. on or after December 12, 2016. I was informed that the screenshot was posted on Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident's status in Feb. 2017 (perhaps 19th or 20th Feb. 2017). BTW I was informed that Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident has deleted that post having the screenshot (perhaps after he saw my first message to you).

I repeat that it is your choice, sir, whether to respond to this message of mine, or not. If you respond I will share that response publicly. If you don't respond within reasonable time I will share publicly that you did not respond within that particular time period.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi S. Iyer, Puttaparthi, India

[Ravi Note: Pic for this Facebook post is same as for earlier Facebook post given above. So have avoided repeating the pic here.]

--- end FB post contents ---

Note that Bhaskar Iyer's Facebook profile states that he lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Another Facebook user has confirmed that Bhaskar Iyer is a real person and does live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Bhaskar Iyer blocking me on Facebook as my questions were becoming too uncomfortable for him leads me to conclude that there is a high probability that Bhaskar Iyer is either collaborating with, or is, fake Id Facebook bully and conspirator, Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident. I was also passed on a private message from somebody in Australia that a Muddenahalli group person in Australia told that person that Bhaskar Iyer is Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident. Another message from a person in Australia was that he/she was told that "the abusive and argumentative attitude displayed by Venkatesh Babu is very typical of Bhaskar Iyer".

I think the evidence is strong now and there are individual reports too from Australia that leads me to conclude with fair degree of certainty, that Bhaskar Iyer of Melbourne, Victoria. Australia is either collaborating with fake Id Facebook bully & conspirator Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident, or is Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident himself!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Contents of my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1874493006100601, dated 10th March 2017, are given below.

Clive Raj Valydon has deleted the pic that Bhaskar Iyer seems to have objected to

Given below are comment exchanges related to Clive deleting the pic that Bhaskar Iyer seems to have objected to. This exchange is from the FB post which had the pic within a comment made by Clive (both comment and pic are now deleted), https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1873488262867742. Note these comments are inner level (nested) comments within an outer-level comment of Clive (https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1873488262867742?comment_id=1873699412846627&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D).

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Bro. Clive Raj Valydon, I think the pic in your above comment is the one that Bhaskar Iyer said has the photo of his son, a minor. If so, I am not comfortable with this pic being on my wall as Bhaskar Iyer has objected to it. I request you bro. Clive Raj Valydon to delete your above comment (unless you know that this is not the pic that Bhaskar Iyer was referring to).

Now it is clear that Bhaskar Iyer is an Asathya-Adharma (untruthful and unethical) guy. Further his collaborator or his Mr. Hyde evil alter ago, Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident, committed malicious fraud against you and me by posting a misrepresented and fabricated screenshot and associated comment on Mr. Ganti's post. He (Venkatesh Babu) was not willing to remove it (I think that comment is still there), and attempted BLACKMAIL tactics against you and me using that misrepresented and fabricated screenshot, all of which I have captured as evidence on my Facebook and blog posts.

But I don't think we should stoop to the levels of these cowards and bullies (Bhaskar Iyer and Venkatesh Babu). So even if you are not sure whether Bhaskar Iyer was referring to above pic of yours as having his son in it, I think we should delete it. What do you say?
---

Clive Raj Valydon wrote: It's done
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: Thanks bro. Clive Raj Valydon.
---
--- end comment exchange related to deletion of pic which seems to be the pic Bhaskar Iyer objected to ---

Friends of Bhaskar Iyer may please convey this info. to him (if he is not aware of it already).
==================================================

Readers may want to see my related blog posts:
1) Misrepresentation and fabrication by Parthi Resident/Venkatesh Babu against me; Beware of Arun Srinivas, alumnus of Muddenahalli school - Part 1, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2017/02/my-facebook-posts-related-to.html, created on Feb. 1st 2017, last updated on 14th Mar. 2017

2)  Misrepresentation and fabrication by Parthi Resident/Venkatesh Babu against me; Beware of Arun Srinivas, alumnus of Muddenahalli school - Part 2, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2017/02/misrepresentation-and-fabrication-by.html, created on Feb. 13th 2017, last updated on 14th Mar. 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment