Grateful to Indulal Shah sir for Sathya Sai orgn work but he made grave mistake by going against Bhagavan's teachings wrt mediums

Given below is a recent comment (slightly edited), I made on this Facebook post comment thread: https://www.facebook.com/shubha.kumar/posts/10158246808715538?comment_id=10158250314365538.

[This comment is in response to question of Sri Gangadhara Kini Hosdurg to Sri Chiran Basnet, "I wonder what your views are on the comments of Sri Indulal Shahji the first president of Satya Sai Seva Organisations on Swami in Subtle form".]

Gangadhara Kini Hosdurg, Sairam sir!

As Chiran Basnet has not yet responded to the question related to Sri Indulal Shah sir, I thought that I could share my views on the matter. Chiran has been a student of Sathya Sai university and then worked as an employee of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, due to which perhaps he is reluctant to respond to your question related to the very revered figure of Sri Indulal Shah sir.

I too try to avoid bringing the name of Sri Indulal Shah sir in such matters as far as I can (though I have referred to him at times). This time your comment on sister Shubha Ramesh Kumar's post, which has not been responded to by others, leaves me no choice but to respond. So Gangadhara sir, if some hurt is caused by my response, please bear in mind that it is you, sir, that brought the name of revered Sri Indulal Shah, into this conversation.

First I think I need to express my gratitude to revered Indulal Shah sir (IS sir) for how his great contribution to Sathya Sai mission and fraternity, helped me, even though I have never met him (spoken to him personally).

My journey with Sathya Sai started in 1992 or 1993 by my casually walking in to Dharmakshetra, Andheri (East), Mumbai, and entering the main prayer hall there. I was living close to Dharmakshetra then in a residential apartment society nearby. Some of the statements of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba were put up in the prayer hall then. I was struck by how spiritually knowledgeable some of those statements were. That made me interested in Sathya Sai. I visited the book store of Dharmakshetra from where I was either suggested to read or I myself picked up the book, Man of Miracles by Howard Murphet. I was astounded by what I read and got very deeply interested in Sathya Sai. In later visits, I bought many books from the bookstore and very fondly and gratefully recall the kindness and guidance rendered by the very nice gentleman who handled the Dharmakshetra bookshop then (I am not able to recall his name clearly), about the various Sathya Sai books in the shop. These books led to me getting convinced more and more about the divinity of Sathya Sai. A few months after my first visit to Dharmakshetra I had moved (back) to Dombivli in Thane district (from Andheri East). The first (and only one so far) Sathya Sai samithi I joined was Dombivli samithi sometime around 1993 or 1994.

Today I know that IS sir played a great role as a key instrument of Bhagavan in establishing Dharmakshetra Mumbai, and also running the vital institution. So IS sir has indirectly helped me to get to know about Sathya Sai as I have explained above. I am deeply grateful to IS sir (and others involved with establishing and running Dharmakshetra) for this.

In my around eight to nine years with Sathya Sai samithi, Dombivli, I got to know a lot about Sathya Sai Seva organization and its rules and guidelines. As a regular/active "worker" of Dombivli Sathya Sai samithi, I benefited a lot from the congregational singing, service and study circle wings/activities of Dombivli samithi, and the rules and guidelines set up by SSSO. I gained enormously from the Sathya Sai fraternity that I came in personal contact with, in Dombivli, as well as in other parts of Maharashtra, through SSSO. Further, as an SSSO active "worker", I also was able to enjoy the privilege of doing Prasanthi Seva at Prasanthi Nilayam on six different occasions in the DIVINE PHYSICAL PRESENCE of Bhagavan, sometime around the mid 1990s. SSSO also gave me opportunities to be part of Youth group then and attend special discourse of Bhagavan at Dharmakshetra (if I recall correctly), as well as be part of an International Youth conference in Prasanthi Nilayam in the second half of the 1990s.

Even then I knew that IS sir had played a key role in the setting up of SSSO. Later, after I moved to Puttaparthi in Oct. 2002 and offered free service in the ashram system (mainly in Sai university) till March 2012, I got to know even more of how key a role IS sir played in SSSO.

So, once again, for the great benefits that I have got from my association with SSSO, IS sir has indirectly helped me, and I am deeply grateful to IS sir (and others involved with establishing and running SSSO) for this.

In Sai Kulwant Hall in public discourse(s), Bhagavan (physical form) himself has praised IS sir and (Late) Madam Sarala Shah, to the skies! What more does anybody need to know about how much Bhagavan valued IS sir and Sarala madam's contribution!

However, after Bhagavan's Mahasamadhi, I have to say, with a heavy heart, that the same IS sir that I have been indirectly helped by, in my journey with Sathya Sai, moved away from a very important teaching and instruction of physical form Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba that Bhagavan never uses a medium or communicator to communicate with his devotees, and that his communications with his devotees are ALWAYS heart-to-heart. IS sir first associated with and endorsed the Swami dream-instructions for Sathya Sai fraternity FALSE CLAIM of Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy. IS sir has later associated with and, at least indirectly endorsed, the FALSE CLAIM of Madhu Baba (Madhusudan Rao Naidu) that he is able to see and interact with a mostly, if not always, invisible to others so called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, with Madhu Baba giving darshan, discourses and interviews as a communicator of this so called subtle body. Now Madhu Baba has graduated to vibhuti materialization (I am told), and Lingodbhavam (which was openly broadcast on the Internet), all in the HOLY NAME of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, which once again goes against the teachings and instructions of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

A senior Sai university alumni-staff asked IS sir and Sarala madam, some years ago (after Mahasamadhi and after they had associated with Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy), when they were on a visit to Prasanthi Nilayam, why they who had advised him (the alumni-staff) to never associate with a parallel organization, are themselves associating with a parallel organization (or words to that effect). The alumni-staff told me that Sarala madam said that for furthering Swami's mission they were doing that (or words to that effect). Before further details could be provided and before IS sir could also respond, they were interrupted by the entry of some other person, and so the conversation stopped there.

From other sources I have gathered that in the immediate months & years after Mahasamadhi, IS sir had some dissatisfaction with the way Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust was conducting its affairs. Perhaps that too led IS sir to take the extraordinary step of associating with Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy and his Swami dream-instructions for Sathya Sai mission FALSE CLAIM.

To conclude, IS sir has played a great role in establishing and running Sathya Sai organization. I personally am grateful to IS sir for the indirect help I have received from him through the Sathya Sai organization that he contributed so much to. However, after Mahasamadhi, by associating with and endorsing Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudan Rao Naidu's FALSE CLAIMS of being dream-instruction medium and communicator respectively, of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, which goes against the teachings and instructions of (physical form) Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, IS sir committed a grave mistake.

I earnestly pray to Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba that He showers His Grace on Sri Indulal Shah sir and guides him to stay faithful to Bhagavan's teachings and instructions by keeping away from FALSE CLAIMS of Sathya Sai mediums and communicators like Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy and Madhu Baba (Madhusudan Rao Naidu), and instead seeks messages/instructions/guidance from his (IS sir's) own heart & conscience, which is where Bhagavan resides in His ETERNAL formless aspect.

If IS sir does come to know of these words of mine, I seek his forgiveness for any hurt my above words may cause him. Jai Sairam!

Comments

Archive

Show more