I came to know only a little while back that Muddenahalli group DID mention name of Sathya Sai many times, in the Harvard event on 14th June 2017

Last updated on 19-Jun-2017

UPDATE on 19-Jun-2017: I came to know only a little while back that Muddenahalli group DID mention name of Sathya Sai many times, in the Harvard event on 14th June 2017

The Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10213505788817915 dated 16th June 2017 of Terry Reis Kennedy reflects that now (it was modified significantly from what it was when I first read and shared it). But I had not noted that change in the post. I came to know of it only a little while back through some other message from somebody else.

As far as I know, one saving grace is that Madhusudan Rao Naidu did not speak at the event claiming to be a communicator/medium of Sathya Sai.

Hmm. So Muddenahalli group has IGNORED the legal notice Attorney Robert Baskin sent them. Perhaps they are daring him and the USA Sai orgn. he represents to challenge them (Muddenahalli group) for UNAUTHORISED USAGE of name of Sathya Sai in a USA court of law. Let us see whether Attorney Baskin does that.

This update invalidates (makes incorrect) the earlier contents of this post. So I have deleted the earlier contents.

Comments

Archive

Show more