Thursday, June 1, 2017

The name of Muddenahalli group private university seems to be "Sri Sathya Sai UNIVERSITY for Human Excellence"

This was conveyed to me over private message on Facebook as a message received from Muddenahalli group by somebody:

'Sairam brothers and sisters.

Divine Mission - Power packed June month - Series of Inaugurations.

(1) 01.06.2017, Thursday -
Bhoomi Pooja for Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthiniketanam  campus (PU College for Girls), Ananda Nilayam Premises, Kondapaka Village, Siddipeta Dist, Telangana State, India

(2) 02.06.2017, Friday.
Bhoomi Pooja for Sri Sathya Sai UNIVERSITY for Human Excellence, Sri Sathya Sai Vidyaniketanam, Navanihal - 585313, Kamalapur, Gulbarga Dist. Karnataka, India
Ph: 99000 74411

(3) 03.06.2017, Saturday.
Inauguration of Sri Sathya Sai Prayer Hall cum Auditorium,
Sri Sathya Sai Premaniketanam, Anjutagi - 586209, Indi Taluk, Vijayapura Dist, Karnataka, India
Ph: 99000 74411

(4) 04.06.2017, Sunday.
Inauguration of Sri Sathya Sai Vaniniketanam (New campus for Girls), Majjuru village, Shirahatti Taluk, Gadag Dist, Karnataka, India

(5) 07.06.2017, Wednesday.
Inauguration of Sri Sathya Sai Centre for Human Excellence for Women, Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthiniketanam campus, Nallakadirenahalli village, Chickballapur Taluk & Dist, Karnataka, India

--- end private message contents ---

So the name of the proposed private university of Muddenahalli group seems to be "Sri Sathya Sai UNIVERSITY for Human Excellence"!!!

Well, I have done my duty to my beloved and revered Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, by putting up my Facebook post titled, "I challenge Prof. Sashidhara Prasad to Internet based debate on Madhusudan Naidu's Sathya Sai Baba communicator claim; Muddenahalli group plans new university in Karnataka!", https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1915332898683278, dated May 31st 2017. Unfortunately, even on Facebook that post has not received much attention - 6 Likes and 2 comments. Such is life! I think most Sai devotees on Facebook, and in real life, are scared to challenge Prof. Sashidhara Prasad, former vice-chancellor of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.

It is fear of Sashidhara Prasad that allowed SSSIHL to be hijacked by him and Narasimhamurthy from Jul. 2011 to Nov. 2014. Very few faculty and administrators of SSSIHL had the ***GUTS*** to challenge Sashidhara Prasad. Some even collaborated with Sashidhara Prasad to kick out those who challenged Sashidhara Prasad!!! Such is the sad story of SSSIHL under the traitor vice-chancellor Sashidhara Prasad. At least I can say with a clear conscience that I fought the traitor vice-chancellor Sashidhara Prasad and his traitor-collaborators (Registrar - Naren Ramji and then Director Prasanthi Nilayam campus - Sudhir Bhaskar) and my dept. HOD then (V. Chandrashekaran). As my designation was Visiting Faculty - in Indian universities and perhaps elsewhere too, a Visiting Faculty's services can be terminated anytime without giving any reason - I could only try to shake them up for their betrayal, and quit SSSIHL in disgust in March 2012. Those who want to read details about my interactions with these fellows then may browse through/read my long post, My May 2012 service record & record tampering related correspondence with Sai university (SSSIHL) administrators, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2015/11/my-may-2012-service-record-record.html.

Anyway, I would like to repeat a relevant extract from my FB post mentioned earlier, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1915332898683278, dated May 31st 2017:

I have a question of top authorities of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, including the revered chancellor, former Supreme Court Chief Justice of India, Justice M.N. Venkatachelliah, the current vice-chancellor, the Registrar, Controller of Examinations, and the various directors of campus, as well as the trustees of SSSIHL (if I recall correctly there is a separate SSSIHL trust under SSSCT):

Dear gentlemen (and ladies), what action have you undertaken or are going to undertake to challenge the creation of a new private university by Muddenahalli group (as announced by Madhusudan Rao Naidu recently) in Karnataka with ten college campuses? The university will come up in a year's time according to Madhusudan Rao Naidu and the application for it has already been made (Prof. Sashidhara Prasad may be involved with the application process). In all probability they will name the university after Sri Sathya Sai Baba!!! And then this UNIVERSITY will promote MADMAN Madhusudan Rao Naidu's speeches, interviews, darshans, and pics with ladies in close proximity, as Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's words and actions!!! Year after year graduates, and later perhaps post-graduates and Ph.D. scholars will be produced by this university who will spread this FAKE BELIEF/FALSE BELIEF!!! Oh my God!!! What a tragedy it will be if that happens!!

I hereby notify (on Facebook) Hon'ble Union HRD (Education) minister, Shri Prakash Javadekar as well as Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, about this post. I earnestly request them to please look into the matter. I don't have any objections if the university is named as Madhu Baba university or Narasimhamurthy Baba university or Sashidhara Prasad university, and they promote their speeches as their own and do not use Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's name for their speeches and actions.

If hon'ble minister or prime minister need any info on this matter, I will be very happy to provide them with it. I promise on my beloved and revered Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, that I will provide them truthful information to the best of my knowledge.

--- end extract from my above-mentioned FB post ---
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Given below is a pic of the invitation card of the Muddenahalli group university bhoomi puja event.


No comments:

Post a Comment