My prayers to God to give strength and courage to families and friends of victims of terror attack and to New York City and USA people

Facebook post of USA president Donald Trump: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10160084919145725/, dated 1st Nov. 2017 (India time), has the following text message, "My thoughts, condolences and prayers to the victims and families of the New York City terrorist attack. God and your country are with you!" and a pic of his official White House statement which I have given below.


[To open above pic in higher resolution, right-click on pic followed by open in new tab/window, and in new tab/window click on pic to zoom in.]

--- end FB post contents of USA president Donald Trump ---

Ravi: I made the following comment on the above Facebook post of Mr. Trump:

My prayers to God to shower His Grace on the victims of this cowardly terror attack on New York City, and to give strength and courage to the families and friends of the victims to bear this tragedy. May God also give strength and courage to the people of New York City, and the USA, to face and overcome such cowardly terror attacks.

Ravi S. Iyer from India
---- end my comment ---

[I thank USA President Donald Trump and have presumed that he will not have any objections to me sharing the above content from his Facebook post, on this blog post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

Comments

Archive

Show more