Miscellaneous Facebook posts & comments of mine in March 2018

In https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10216044950735376, dated 14th March 2018, Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:

THE COWARDS WHO LOVE MADHU AND THE FRAUD SQUAD ALSO LOVE TO ANONOMOUSLY TARGET SAI ACTIVISTS WHO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THEM. THEY LIVE IN PUTTAPARTHI AND HIDE BEHIND THE SAREES OF THEIR WIVES AND MOTHERS AFRAID TO COME OUT AND IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS THE PITIFUL MISCREANTS THEY ARE. BE SURE THEY WILL BE EXPOSED POST HASTE........THESE HATE COMMENTS ARE RELATIVELY MILD COMPARED TO SOME THAT OTHERS OF US HAVE RECEIVED. WE'VE COMPILED THEM ALL ON OUR DATA BASES....MANY OF MINE ARE FROM FOREIGN WOMEN LIVING IN PUTTAPARTHI WHO BELIEVE THEMSELVES TO BE ABOVE THE LAW OFTHE LAND.....SENDING OUT BLACK MAIL LETTERS AND CONSORTING WITH MUDDENAHALLI BELIEVERS, IN GENERAL, AIDING AND ABETTING THEIR CRIMES BY A POMPOUS, HOLIER THAN THOU SILENCE.
----end text contents of Terry's post ---

The post shared this blog post of mine: Hate comments on my blog from an anonymous person who goes by name of Iyer, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2018/03/hate-comments-on-my-blog-from-anonymous.html.

As a comment on above FB post I (Ravi) wrote:
I think that as a matter of public record for generations of Sathya Sai devotees in future, at least some of the hate mail received by you, Terry Reis Kennedy, and others, should be shared publicly. Perhaps if some very sensitive stuff is there in it, a redacted version could be provided publicly.

I would be very happy to provide links to such public records on my blog and Facebook posts.
-----

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
I have shared it in the past, Ravi S. Iyer...and it generated more hate mail! HAHAHHAHAHA. Two women, foreigners who were both living in Parthi absolutely wrote the most foul things on the video I did with Sri. Naganand regarding the CT Court Case. I had to report their comments as spam every day! This was a YouTube video. I got no support from anyone. In fact, many of our own devotees complained to me that I should expect to be hated and that MDH folks were doing NO WRONG! They have no understanding, so many...of what MDH Frauds have done and are continuing to do.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Terry Reis Kennedy, I do recall some hate comments on Facebook aimed at you, like similar comments aimed at others who were exposing MDH. As you were very aggressive in your writings against MDH I think they were very aggressive when attacking you.

Now it will be difficult and time-consuming to locate such hate comments. And those that you reported as spam would not be shown anyway.

But you mentioned a database of such hate comments. Perhaps that database is easily accessible to you. That is why I made my above request.

My request is based on my ***truthful*** chronicler role about Muddenahalli group FALSE BELIEF, how it was and continues to be exposed on social media, and how they have trolls attacking people like you and me who expose them.

But if that database is not easily accessible to you then we can forget about the matter. Thanks.
----

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
Ravi S. Iyer I was referring to Barbara Joy Plattner-Mullen...that she could add to her general database on MDH Frauds. My own DATA BASE is not specifically on their HATE comments.
----
================================================================
From https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10215993405086767?comment_id=10215997465908285&reply_comment_id=10216000837992585, 10th March 2018

[I (Ravi) wrote:]
Terry Reis Kennedy, This is the key blog post of mine on it: How Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju was harassed and forced out of SSSIHL (Sai university) in 2011 & 2012, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-prof-anilkumar-kamaraju-was.html, dated December 2016.

It tells the truth as was related to me by many including Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju himself, about AK sir's ouster. I have not intentionally written any untruth about this. If there are some inaccuracies it is because I am/was not aware of them.

I normally don't mention this but, at times, I feel it is appropriate to mention it, like in this case. Please note that I was told by a reliable source that in 2010 when I got caught up in some matter that got escalated to Swami (Sathya Sai), Swami referred to me as 'Sathya Swarupudu' ('embodiment of truth'). Now I try very hard to live up to that name which I sincerely believe was used by Swami for me in private discussions where I was NOT present, related to the matter I was caught up in, in 2010. I re-read the above blog post now and I did not spot any untruth in it as per my current knowledge.

However, the post exposes some top people in Prasanthi Nilayam system's role in removal of AK sir from the Sai university. Two of the persons involved in that removal still hold key positions in Sai university or PN ashram system. So anybody who wants to translate the post or even reproduce the post, may want to bear in mind that they may face strong reactions from some quarters. I personally have faced strong reactions and shown them that I will fight them back sticking to the laws of India (I am a law abiding citizen of India), and that I am willing to even die for such vital matters. They got the message and backed off.

And, of course, I freely give permission to anybody to reproduce the post and to translate the post. Jai Sai Ram!
====================

From https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10215993550650406?comment_id=10215993751455426, 9th March 2018

[I (Ravi) wrote:]
Terry Reis Kennedy, Your dedication to the truth and your dedication to expose the untruth of Muddenahalli group is truly extra-ordinary and very inspiring.

I pray to Shiva Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to continue to shower His Grace on you, and your relentless sharing of the truth and exposure of the untruth.

I also think that perhaps a person like you who has experienced Swami's divinity over decades, may help in sharing and disseminating the teachings of Bhagavan in your home town community in Vermont. Perhaps that's why destiny has taken you there, as of now. I wish you all the best in sharing Bhagavan's Eternal Religion/Way of Life/Dharma values of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti and Prema in and around the home town where you live now in Vermont, USA.

I would also like to share that when I decided to terminate my relationship with the Sai university in March 2012 (as the top people had gone power crazy and were behaving in a mad way), I tried to follow Bhagavan's teaching of "Padi mandi ku sahayam cheyi" - Help a few (ten) people. Simple stuff which does not need any big setup. That approach paid me rich spiritual dividends of peace, love, satisfaction and joy.

Terry, I hope and pray that you too get such spiritual dividends in your life in your Vemont, USA hometown. Jai Sai Ram!
======================

From https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2101212680095298, 7th March 2018

[Shri Ravi Raj Salyankar's shared post contents]

KARMA can be destroyed by KARMA alone
BHAGAWAN SATHYA SAI BABA Says
" When you are born, you are not born with garlands and necklaces. You have no pearls or diamonds... no golden ornaments. But around your neck hangs the garland of your past Karma's (actions) and acquired “Samskaras”.When you die you do not take anything with you except the consequences of your good and evil actions. You are always decked with the invisible garland of your inexorable Karma, which pursues and burdens you. This burden of Karma can be lightened by God’s grace and your own realisation of the oneness of your soul with the universal soul. Karma can be destroyed by Karma alone."
DAYA KARO RAKSHA KARO SAI BHAGAWAN

[end Shri Ravi Raj Salyankar's shared post contents]

[My post share-intro contents]
I have heard Bhagavan speak on these lines in public discourses on many occasions, live in Sai Kulwant Hall, Prasanthi Nilayam. Bhagavan has really drummed the teaching of Karma into my head. Now I fear the negative karmic consequences of any negative actions that I may be tempted to do and which many times holds me back from those negative actions. I am so grateful to my beloved and revered Gurudev Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba for having instilled this belief of Karma including fear of negative Karmic consequences for bad actions, so deeply in me. Of course, I knew about the Karma theory right from my childhood as in my Hindu family upbringing in India, that belief is very common. But I was not sure whether that was really true. Bhagavan removed all those doubts and made my belief in Karma very, very strong.

Thanks to Sri Ravi Raj Salyankar for sharing this Karma teaching of Bhagavan. In particular Bhagavan would say that the burden of Karma can be lightened by God's Grace with an example of Karmic (negative) consequence being like a surgical operation and God's Grace being the anesthesia that lightens and makes the pain of the surgery more tolerable.
[end My post share-intro contents]

This is the discourse having the above Karma quotes: http://www.sssbpt.info/summershowers/ss1979/ss1979-10.pdf
======================

From https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10215993405086767, 9th March 2018

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:

HOW IS THE ALL INDIA SATHYA SAI ORGANIZATION ALLOWING THIS? NOW MUDDENAHALLI FRAUDS ARE OPENLY CALLING THE MONKEY-SEE, MONKEY-DO PUPPET OF NARASIMHA MURTHY THEIR GOD. NIMISH PANDYA, DO YOU HAVE A PLAN?

DIVINE VISIT - KALADY, KERALA
FEBRUARY 28, 2018

Morning:
The day had arrived! Devotees of Kerala were excited to welcome their Lord, Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to Kerala after a long wait of over 40 years. Swami and His entourage which included guests and all the students of the Sri Sathya Sathya Centre for Human Excellence, set off to the city popularly known as the Queen of Arabian Sea, by taking an early morning flight from Bangalore. Having landed at Kochi Airport at 9:30 a.m, Bhagawan was driven to the residence of .....
---- end Terry Reis Kennedy post contents ----

Ravi S. Iyer [commented:] It would be good if we get a ***public*** response to this from Shri Nimish Pandya, All India President of the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization, India. As least we devotees will know what is his ***public*** stand.
======================

From https://www.facebook.com/shubha.kumar/posts/10159729632430538?comment_id=10159731118470538, 8th March 2018

[I (Ravi) wrote:]
I appreciate the courage of Mr. Daniele Ortelli and wish him all the best in his efforts to oppose the FALSE CLAIM so called communicator Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Muddenahalli Group in Italy.

The words used by Mr. Ortelli are very harsh (as it comes across in the English translation). But then perhaps that harshness is born out of his direct knowledge and experience of the damage done to Sathya Sai fraternity in Italy by Madhusudan Rao Naidu. I too have used some very harsh words against the people in Prasanthi Nilayam ashram that I ****know**** from direct experience and/or very reliable sources, who joined hands with the Muddenahalli group traitors from around Jul 2011 to mid 2015 at which time we were able to reverse the strangle-hold some of these traitors and traitor-collaborators (quislings) had, and rescue Prasanthi Nilayam from the strong influence of Muddenahalli group that it had come under.

But as I do not know how true Mr. Ortelli's very harsh words are, I am not so comfortable with sharing his very harsh text on my Facebook Timeline. Further, Mr. Ortelli has also used very harsh words against the Roman Catholic church which too may be based on his direct knowledge and experience. But I am hesitant to share those very harsh words about the Roman Catholic Church on my Facebook Timeline.

However, I repeat that I wish Mr. Ortelli and others like him in Sathya Sai fraternity of Italy all the very best in their efforts to oppose Muddenahalli group's FALSE CLAIMS. The brutal reality of spiritual movements is that they are like political movements in many aspects. Power-hungry Muddenahalli group people seem to have done a power-grab of Sathya Sai fraternity in Italy. Such power-grab can be overcome only by fierce but legal resistance as was the direct experience of myself and others involved in reversing Muddenahalli group power-grab in Prasanthi Nilayam ashram especially its educational institutions.
----

Ravi S. Iyer [commented:] Well, those of use who may have the patience and the endurance, at least at some of the times, try to do our bit on social media to help keep putting out the truth. Perhaps that may help somebody who has got caught up in MDH false belief.
======================

Comments

Archive

Show more