Happy to see that self-publishing my "Who am I? I am I - Ultimate Existential Reality Answer ..." free ebook and at cost paperback book, has led to easy access to my views for interested people via Google Search

Last updated on 2nd July 2018

Self-publishing my book, "Who am I? I am I - Ultimate Existential Reality Answer; Vedanta; God and Science conversation" with sub-title "iami1.wordpress.com blog book" as free ebook and at cost paperback book has resulted in easy access to my views on these topics for interested people via Google Search. I am very happy to see this outcome as easier and increased access to my views was a key objective of mine in this self-publishing work.

Google search for the following search terms (using anonymous window to avoid customized search results):
ravi iyer who am I? I am I
ravi iyer existential reality
ravi iyer vedanta
ravi iyer god and science
give the above book links as the top results.

So, as of now at least, if somebody wants to read my views on these topics he/she has to simply do Google search using my name and these topics to easily get my book links (top result links) - both free ebook as well as at cost paperback versions. I think this Google search visibility benefit has come due to my long book title which has some of the above search words in it. That's the positive side of having a long descriptive title for a book.

As an aside I was curious to know how the search results would be, if I dropped ravi and retained only iyer in the search criteria.

Google search for following search terms:
iyer who am I? I am I
iyer existential reality
iyer god and science
do give one or two top results for the above book, along with a variety of other results.

Google search term
iyer vedanta
however shows a lot of other top results with the above book coming in as the 13th result.
======================================================

This post has got included in the online "Book Marketing Journal" issue under Business section (towards bottom of issue) here: https://t.co/vRb3FVRtu1.

Comments

Archive

Show more