My part of FB convo on cheap imitator Madhusudan Naidu visit to Kuala Lumpur and associated Live youtube video

Given below are mainly my comments from a recent exchange I had elsewhere on Facebook

That post dated 3rd Aug. 2018 gave the youtube link to a Live Muddenahalli group event in Kuala Lumpur which had Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudan Naidu as speakers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fJXjtLv08 .

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited):
I am now watching the false belief promoter Narasimhamurthy speaking live.
...
Narasimhamurthy is talking about Martin Luther King and guided missiles and misguided men! But Narasimhamurthy himself is misguiding people in Kuala Lumpur using the HOLY NAME of our beloved Lord!
...
I repeat my stand that Narasimha Baba should preach in his own name and NOT HIJACK name of Sathya Sai for his mission.
...
What an atrocious HIJACKING of Swami name by Narasimha and Madhu in Malaysia too!!! Sad, very sad!
...
Cheap imitator Madhu Baba has started speaking (freaking) out!!!
...
The only way to stop this guy is by challenging the HIJACK of Sathya Sai name in a court of law.
...
That should be done in India, in Malaysia, and in USA.
...
So long as that is NOT done, these guys will continue to misguide thousands of Sathya Sai devotees across the world.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: There is some jurists (lawyers and perhaps judges too) convention to be held in Prasanthi Nilayam, I believe. And I believe the All India President himself is a criminal lawyer. They should be asked why they are not ***publicly**** debating on how to combat Madhusudan Naidu HIJACK of Sathya Sai name by filing suitable legal challenges in courts of law in India and in other countries of the world.
...
[In response to comment asking me to "(ask) these questions to (them)" and "Please champion the cause Ravi S. Iyer..youre the ideal person..", I (Ravi S. Iyer) wrote (slightly edited):

Oh! I have made enough enemies in Prasanthi Nilayam ashram system already. During the key period of initial years of SSSIHL (Sai university) HIJACK when I tried to fight the HIJACKERS in the period, March to June/July 2012, the current All India President, Nimish Pandya, who was the All India Vice-President then, gave me a dirty look!!!

So I prefer to keep a safe distance from the current All India President! In my view his attitude towards Muddenahalli group seems to be almost benevolent! That is such a big tragedy for the All India Sathya Sai movement. Perhaps his justification may be that he is following Love All Serve All including benevolence towards Muddenahalli group which is misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees across the world.

Have you come across one public statement from the current All India President, Mr. Nimish Pandya, that has directly criticized and condemned Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudan Rao Naidu? I have not. But then I don't follow his Facebook feed.

So ---, you will need to encourage and motivate some other person (bakra 😉) to do the job you suggest!
...
[In response to comment "Ravi S. Iyer yes you're absolutely correct.. Haven't seen any statements of his stand with regards to MDh.. But I think Narendranath Reddy garu yes..openly he has announced.", I (Ravi) wrote:]
Yes Dr. Narendranath Reddy has said so publicly. So he has done the right thing as a leader.
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Look at how the questioner is referring to Madhu Baba - Lord & Master ... Abbba!!!!
---

[In response to comment requesting the person who put up the post to "pls don't give more publicity to such people.", I (Ravi) wrote:]
My view is that the approach of ignoring Muddenahalli group failed very badly and let Muddenahalli group become a worldwide issue for Sathya Sai movement. So I support (post author)'s sharing of such events to garner attention from people to counter it.

[Following comments were made under the above comment thread (slightly edited):]

[In response to a comment by X that this is increasing viewership of MDH group and that it should be ignored and that "Hatred and abuse isnt the lord's way.", I (Ravi) responded:]

Sathya Sai himself has said that we should criticize people who imitate him. So I think (post author) is doing a good job and is following teachings and instructions of Sathya Sai in this matter.
---

[In response to comment by X " Ravi S. Iyer , pls help me with quote of where Sathya sai has said this..is it in dathyam sivsm sundaram, Sathya sai speaks ..pls pull a reference for me", I (Ravi) wrote:]
(X), Let me dig it up from my blog.
...

From Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's discourse on 11-10-1986, http://www.sssbpt.info/ssspeaks/volume19/sss19-23.pdf (which is referenced in my blog post: http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2015/04/krishna-viewed-those-who-having.html)

Krishna looked upon those who, even if they were good in themselves, did not oppose unrighteousness and injustice committed in their presence when they had the capacity to do so, as actual participants in the crimes. When evil and injustice and violence are being perpetrated, if individuals look on unconcerned, they must be regarded as accomplices in the crimes. In the end they also suffer as much as the criminals. By their passive association, they provide encouragement to the evildoers.
---

[X responded that reference does not mention about talking about evildoers but talks about acting against them. X then asked what is the action done? And that just mere talking and sharing live programs does not help. I (Ravi) responded to this along with another comment of X later on in the thread, and which responses are given later on below.]

From https://thetruesai.weebly.com/many-warnings-in-sai-discourses.html

I do not need media; I do not need substitutes or subsidiaries or representatives. That I am supposed to 'possess' such people, or speak through them, or shower My Grace through them, is an assumption of which one ought to be ashamed.
                                                                                                                          Divine Discourse, November 22, 1970
...
From the same link:
“There are others who gather groups of followers and admirers and collect money. They even declare, ‘Baba sent me to you to take from you some money’ or ‘Baba has given me this’ or ‘Baba blessed me specially thus and thus’ and then ask for your help or your praise or your purse! I ask you to chastise all these types of men and turn them away, whoever they are.”
                                                   ​ - ​Excerpts from Discourse on 25th November 1962 at Prasanthi Nilayam
...
Note the word chastise above.
...
And then there are videos shared of Swami discourses where Swami uses very strong words with reference to people who claim to be his mediums and/or use his name unauthorizedly to collect money. I don't have the links readily available but they are there.
...
So I think it is easy to establish that Swami publicly in discourses has instructed devotees to be critical of people who claim to be his mediums.
----

[X responded that he is more intent on action that individual caution.]

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: Now about whether discussions in Facebook will help or not - that is a different matter. Very unfortunately, the official Sai orgn. was unable to handle the Muddenahalli group betrayal which happened from within.
...
It is betrayal from within and resulting infighting that is the worst problem for an orgn. Official Sathya Sai orgn. was crippled by Muddenahalli group right from Jul 2011 to mid 2016.
---

[X wrote that as per references, all (miracles), vibhuti manifestation, lingam and any other article manifestation is fraudulent and not to be believed and strongly chastised. I responded to that later on (given below later on).]
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: An extraordinary saga of betrayal.
...
It is social media that played a vital role in resisting and overcoming Muddenahalli group betrayal and reversing a lot of the inroads that Muddenahalli group had made right inside Prasanthi Nilayam ashram system.
...
People simply did not know what was happening. And Muddenahalli group had a sophisticated troll operation to verbally attack and harass anybody who was exposing them (like Cambridge Analytica).
...
So I am all for (author of original post which started this conversation) work on social media exposing Muddenahalli group in Kuala Lumpur. That's the first step. People have to be exposed to what these guys are doing. Then that creates a groundswell of resistance which manifests as action. Even Sai orgn. heads depend on members coming forward and demanding action. Social media has played a vital role since 2015 onwards in informing Sathya Sai devotees worldwide about Muddenahali group false belief and actions of duping innocent devotees, which in turn resulted in calls for action from devotees to Sai orgn office bearers, which in turn resulted in action.
...
BTW Melbourne Australia was a main base for Muddenahalli group trolls.
---

X responded "Ravi S. Iyer where is references for verbal attacks by mdh group as per your Cambridge analytica example". [I responded to the above later on (given below later on).]
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: I do not know of Swami saying that vibhuti materialization outside his physical form presence is fake.
...
I don't think any of my quotes (of Sathya Sai) above said that.
...
(X) brother, from where did you get that?
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: About Muddenahalli group trolls and their attacks - do you want to really know. I have a few blog posts where I have captured their attacks on me using anonymous Facebook profiles.
...
May I know your background (X)?
...
Let me share my background.
...
I was offering free service in the Sai university in Prasanthi Nilayam from Jan. 2003 to Mar. 2012 with designations of Honorary Staff/Honorary Faculty and Visiting Faculty. I am a retired international software consultant.
...
Are you associated with Sai orgn. Malaysia?
...
Or Sai orgn. elsewhere?
---

[X responded that he is not associated with Sai orgn.]
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: Oh! So are you an individual devotee not really associated with Sai orgn. ?
---

[X responded that he is an individual devotee]
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: OK. I live in outside ashram Puttaparthi. Where do you live, brother?
...
The reason I am asking you these questions is that we have had many Muddenhalli group trolls pose as innocent Sai devotees and then harass us.
...
So I need to know that you are a genuine guy and have genuine questions. Then I will be willing to spend more time to answer your queries.
...
Oh! Your profile says you live in Bangalore!
...
I thought that as you were showing so much interest in this matter you must be living in Malaysia or a nearby country there!
---

[The author of the original post said that she knows X and that he is a devotee of Bhagavan, a genuine person and a great musician by profession.]
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: Oh! Good that you know him individually. That makes him a genuine person.
...
Bro. (X) if you are based in Bangalore then I wonder whether you have come under the influence of Muddenahalli group supporters there. Bangalore is full of them. If so, then the discussion can be a really long one.
---

[X wrote that he plans to visit Parthi and that he will plan to meet up with me. I (Ravi) responded:]
Well, bro. (X) I am a very reclusive person in real life. So I am accessible on Facebook and blog rather than in person. Please do not misunderstand.
---

[X wrote that he understood. I (Ravi) responded:]
Thanks.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: Let me make some general statements here.
...
As far as I know Bhagavan was not against people doing Seva projects on their own outside of Sai orgn.
...
He encouraged people to be together in Sai orgn. but if that was not working out he was fine if some did Seva projects separately.
---

[X wrote that I should pls msg him instead of bloating the post. I (Ravi) responded:]
Oh! These messages may be useful for others too. That's why I choose to spend my valuable time here. I have lots of other things to do :-).
...
I consider it my duty to my beloved and revered Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, to help innocent devotees who have been trapped and are being misguided by Muddenahalli group false belief. And so I spend time on such public or at least friends level posts and typically avoid private chats.
...
And I don't think (author of post) minds. Am I correct there (author of post)? Or do you mind?
...
I don't think the gentleman is interested. So let me do something more important for me :-).
---

The author of the post responded: Ravi S. Iyer sir..as a spiritual blogger whose postings I regularly follow, I uphold the fact that Ravi Iyer sir writes very rationally with reference to Swamis teachings only.. I believe devotees will benefit greatly from his commentaries here..😊😊
----

X wrote thanking me for my insights. But that he did not get the answer for his questions about vibhuti and other materialization.
----

Another person wrote that he has spotted X playing his instrument at Muddenahalli group bhajan sessions. He said he was not sure whether X still frequents their sessions or has (come to know the truth). He then warned "it's not as straightforward as it's made to be 😊"
----

[I had started writing the comment below when the above comment of "Another person" appeared on the Facebook post.]
Ravi S. Iyer wrote: I have already responded earlier that Swami, as far as I know, has not been publicly critical of vibhuti appearances elsewhere. Perhaps you did not read it. Somehow I get the impression that you are under the sway of Muddenahalli group persons. Are they interacting with you on a regular basis? Are they prompting you while you are having this conversation?

I will give you this advice based on my ****direct and personal experience**** with Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba physical form in the years from Oct. 2002 to March 2011. Bhagavan valued honesty and truth in the devotee. Bhagavan could see through pretenses very easily. And some of those that played a pretense game with Bhagavan were played along by Bhagavan for some time - after all Bhagavan is the same Krishna who could play along even with Duryodhana. And like Krishna delivered through the Pandavas, the killer blow to Duryodhana and his ilk at the appropriate time, I have experienced how Bhagavan would deliver the Darshan cut-off blow (NOT even look at such pretense fellows) to the pretense fellows at the appropriate time.

So my advice to you brother (X) is: do not play a pretense game with Sathya Sai. You may find it too costly. If for your livelihood you need to associate with Muddenahalli group - fine. Paapi Pet ka sawaal hai (Hindi). I understand such vital material needs issues. But then please don't become a willing instrument of Muddenahalli group trolls to argue against truth-tellers like (author of the original post) who is doing her best to combat cheap imitator Madhusudan Naidu and Guru Drohi and Daiva Drohi Narasimhamurthy from trapping innocent Sathya Sai devotees of Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia into their group.

I don't think there is any further point in continuing the discussion with you (X) as I have serious doubt about the genuineness of your queries. All the best to you in your spiritual journey. As Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba (physical form) would warn us again and again - be careful of negative Karmic consequences of any negative actions of yours. Jai Sai Ram!
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: I felt it appropriate to add that in the second half of the year 2010, I was told by a senior alumni-faculty of Sai university (I was then offering free service in Sai university with designation of 'Visiting Faculty') that Narasimhamurthy was brutally cut-off by Swami in a session with alumni-staff.

If I recall correctly, Swami asked the assembled alumni-staff whether they had any questions. Narasimhamurthy overstepped his role by answering for them that they had no questions. Swami then cut-off Narasimhamurthy by telling him ****in front of all the assembled alumni-staff***** "Noru musko" which is Telugu for "Shut your mouth".

The senior alumni-faculty who related this to me perhaps a day or two after it happened, was quite startled that Swami had rebuked Narasimhamurthy so sharply in front of Swami's beloved alumni-staff.

I never was that comfortable with Narasimharmurthy's dominating demeanour and so avoided any interaction with him whenever he would be in Parthi for major events like Grama Seva and Sports. But I still respected him for the position he had (Warden then of Brindavan campus of Sai university) and the decades of Tyagajeevi (celibate and dedicated worker) service to Swami's educational mission. And, of course, he was ****King**** of Brindavan campus and I had heard about how he had forced Anilkumar Kamaraju (AK) sir (then principal of Brindavan campus) out of Brindavan campus which led AK sir to take up a lower academic position in Prasanthi Nilayam campus.

In hindsight, Swami's Shut-your-mouth rebuke of Narasimhamurthy in front of alumni-staff in second half of 2010, has to be seen as an indicator of Swami's grave displeasure with the domination over alumni attitude that Narasimhamurthy had. It is tragic for the Sathya Sai movement that Narasimhamurthy did not properly learn from such public rebukes from Swami as late as second half of 2010, and come out of his "King" and "authoritarian domination" complex.

And so now Narasimhamurthy due to him not understanding public rebukes of Swami in 2010, has in this first decade of post-samadhi Sathya Sai movement, earned the title of Guru Drohi (traitor and causer of harm to Guru) and Daiva Drohi (traitor and causer of harm to Divine being/God) who is misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees across the world by promoting cheap imitator Madhusudan Naidu's false claim! What an epic fall and what an epic tragedy!

Comments

Archive

Show more