SSSIHL/SSSU (Sathya Sai University) ID cards with face blurred (Ravi S. Iyer)



SSSIHL/SSSU (Sathya Sai University) ID cards (with face blurred) during my (Ravi S. Iyer) free service from Jan. 2003 to Mar. 2012 with designations of Hon. Staff, Hon. Faculty and Visiting Faculty.

I have blurred the face in my above photo IDs as I prefer to lead a reclusive and low profile life in the real physical world. However, I am easily accessible on the Internet, via Facebook, blog, email and even Twitter. The bottom of this post provides my Internet contact info. and other details.

DMACS stands for Department of Mathematics and Computer Science and is the department I was associated with during my entire stint though I also taught some software lab. courses in the Physics department.

SSSIHL (Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning) name changed to SSSU (Sri Sathya Sai University) and then back to SSSIHL during the course of my stint. But the institution was the same.

-----

My Internet social media channels and contact information

Ravi S. Iyer
Social media writer on spirituality, religion and miscellaneous topics
Retired international software consultant
Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, India

Spiritual/Religious Websites/Blogs
* About Sri Sathya Sai Baba and more: ravisiyer.blogspot.com
* Existential reality, Vedanta and God & science conversation: iami1.wordpress.com

Software Websites/Blogs
* Indian CS & IT Academic Reform Activism: eklavyasai.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html
* Course material related to computer programming (software lab.) courses: raviiyerteaches.wordpress.com

Misc. Topics Blogs
* ravisiyermisc.blogspot.com/
* Misc. Tech.: ravisiyer.wordpress.com/category/misc/

e-mail:   ravi@raviiyer.org
Twitter:  twitter.com/RaviSaiIyer
Google+:  google.com/+RaviSIyerSai
Facebook: facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7

Service to Society is Service to God

Comments

Archive

Show more