Wonderful black & white pic of the mother chosen by Sathya Sai Avatar: Mother Easwaramma

Last updated on 31st Mar. 2019

I have been reading Love is My Form, Volume 1 by R. Padmanaban, in fits & bursts. This book has wonderful pics of the family of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I felt that this black & white pic of Mother Easwaramma in it which shows her at a younger age than most of her pics publicly available on the Internet, is a wonderful one. I had seen this pic elsewhere but I think it is not available at good resolution on the Internet.

[To open pic in higher resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]


Google Search showed that Radio Sai website does have the same pic but at lower resolution (and so showing less details): http://media.radiosai.org/journals/Vol_06/01MAY08/images/07_swami_and_me/Easwaramma/Mother.jpg.

So I took a few pics of this book photo of Mother Easwaramma using my mobile phone camera, and picked up a good pic to put up in this post. I think this pic that is attached to this post is higher resolution than the above Radio Sai pic.

Radio Sai also has a higher resolution coloured pic which seems to be based on the Black & White pic and seems to have artificial colours added on to it. Article link: http://media.radiosai.org/journals/vol_13/01NOV15/SAI-STREE-SHAKTI-SERIES-08.htm and pic link in it: http://media.radiosai.org/journals/vol_13/01NOV15/images/11_h2h_special/eswaramma-sathya-sai-baba-7.jpg.

But I like the black & white (original) pic better.

Mother Easwaramma is the mother that Sri Sathya Sai Avatar, my beloved and revered Gurudev, chose to be His mother! I offer my sincere and deeply reverential pranams to Mother Easwaramma.
-----------------
31st Mar. 2019
Took a few additional pictures today of the same book pic, in slightly better sunlight conditions. Have attached the best two of those pics (to my amateur eyes) below:




[I thank Shri R. Padmanaban and publishers of Love is My Form book, and have presumed that they will not have any objections to me sharing the above pic of Mother Easwaramma from their book on this post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

Comments

Archive

Show more