Sri Indulal Shah sir passed away on 18th May 2019; My prayers to Sathya Sai to shower grace on Indulal Shah sir's soul

This public Facebook post,  https://www.facebook.com/sudhir.joshi.9619/posts/2668198436540915, dated 18th May 2019. 11:11 hours IST, by a person who served Sri Indulal Shah for many years, states that Sri Indulal Shah has "merged into Bhagavan on this Auspicious Sri Buddha Poornima Day - Saturday, 18 May 2019 morning".

This public Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/sudhir.joshi.9619/posts/2668456416515117, dated 18th May 2019, 15:16 hours IST, provides a eulogy by the same person (who served Sri Indulal Shah for many years).

I shared the above Facebook post on my Timeline here: https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2491617024388193, with the following Share-comments:

My prayers to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to shower His Grace on soul of Sri Indulal Shah sir.

I have benefited indirectly from the work of Sri Indulal Shah sir through my visits to Dharmakshetra, Mumbai and the bookshop there in early 1990s, which were the first (remembered) exposure of Bhagavan's life and teachings to me, and later through Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization, Maharashtra of which I was a member for around 9 years, for which he was an important senior and perhaps founding figure.

I have never had the privilege of interacting directly with him, though I have seen him at many functions mainly in Prasanthi Nilayam but also in Mumbai when Bhagavan (physical form) would visit Mumbai.

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Sri Indulal Shah sir for his services to, and leadership of, Dharmakshetra, Mumbai and Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization, Maharashtra and India.

BTW I confirmed the news of his passing away with one person in Parthi.

Comments

Archive

Show more