Many pics (75) of my rural Puttaparthi walking route

This post follows up on my recent post: Nice rural walking route in Puttaparthi; Pedometer data update, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2020/01/nice-rural-walking-route-in-puttaparthi.html.

I thought it would be good to take pics of this rural walking route. So yesterday, 23rd Jan. 2020, I took many, many pics while I was on my walk. Those pics are shared publicly here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AuMobMDn4wecAHcF6. Some of these pics have long description. To see the full description click on info button in Google Photos display.

The pics were taken from around 4.45 PM to around 6.30 PM. I selected 75 of those pics to be shared here, along with one pedometer screenshot for yesterday's walk. The pics with some of them having description tell the story.

The pics are in the sequence in which they were taken with pic taken earliest (4:48 PM) being first.

The last - 76th - pic is a Pedometer screenshot giving data for the walk yesterday.
========================================

Given below are some comments in Facebook post,  https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2735583849991508, associated with this blog post:

In response to a comment, I wrote (slightly edited):

Thank you --Name-snipped-- sir for your words, "These snaps provide invaluable insight into the landscape around Puttaparthi." One of the reasons I invested the time in taking the pics and then sharing it publicly on Facebook and Google Photos, is that I felt it will be a good photographic record of how this area of Puttaparthi which still has a rural ambiance, looked in Jan. 2020. Photographs capture so much, including insights, that some of what the photographs captured which may, I repeat may, be interesting to some others now and in future, may have completely escaped me! I am so glad to see that you appreciate the insight into landscape perspective that these pics provide/capture.
I believe the full moon parikrama is going on regularly.
-----

In response to a comment about making a pictorial book using these and other photos of Puttaparthi that I have clicked, I wrote (slightly edited): I would like to leave that, as of now at least, for others who would like to do so. I would be glad to provide them permission to use my pics of Puttaparthi and surrounding areas, all of which are publicly shared on Facebook and Google Photos.
----

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote: Dear Ravi, thank you so very much for this wonderful and historic record through the photos. A happy sharing for me. Like so many others viewing them, I am triggered to remember my peaceful walks, going in many different ways without a care all on my own through the township and village.
----

I responded: Glad you liked it, Terry Reis Kennedy. Nice to know that you had many such peaceful walks in and around Puttaparthi, and that this post reminds you of those happy memories. Jai Sai Ram!
----

Comments

Archive

Show more