My FB post of 13th June 2017 on news that --Name1-snipped-- has been moved to another job in Central Trust

20th April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

Given below are contents of my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1921435241406377 dated 13th June 2017, and some comments on it.

One person told me today afternoon that --Name1-snipped-- has been moved to another job in Central Trust. I don't know whether that news is true or not. If so, then I think it may be a good solution for the current situation. --Name1-snipped-- being out of Vidya Vahini will allow any internal VV investigation into the matter to be done in a more impartial and fair manner.

So I think people should not freak out on SSSCT trustees without knowing the full picture. Given that SSSCT does not put out official statements on such matters, it takes time to gather the facts.
--- end FB post contents ---

Given below are some comments of mine (slightly edited) from the above Facebook post:

I (Ravi) wrote:
--Name-snipped--: I have unfriended you. I request you to please not comment on my posts in future. Thanks.
---

I (Ravi) wrote:
Thanks for your kind co-operation --name-snipped--. I too learned a lot from our interactions and had some fun too :-). It is sad that I had to take the decision I took. But such is life in Prasanthi Nilayam system after Mahasamadhi, for me. Trust is ***VITAL*** for me. I have been betrayed by people including alumni-staff of Prasanthi Nilayam. So I am very, very suspicious (paranoid actually) about the possibility of people being ruthlessly used by some staff of Prasanthi Nilayam who hide behind the curtain, and use them to (verbally) attack me or create some problem/issue for me. I strongly suspect that you have got used by somebody to provide disinformation to me. So I have no choice but to keep some distance from you. Sorry bro. --name-snipped--. But such is life in Prasanthi Nilayam system after Mahasamadhi. One does not know whom to trust!!!!

I wish you and your family all the very best and pray to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to guide you on the path of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti and Prema, and protect you from the bad influence of some people in Prasanthi Nilayam system INCLUDING SOME SAI UNIVERSITY ALUMNI-STAFF who have turned out to be Asathya-Adharma crooks while being SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES who claim to follow Sathyam Vada Dharmam Chara Sanathana Dharma teaching. Jai Sairam!
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Well, --name-snipped-- you publicly commented on my comment about --Name1-snipped-- having been moved to another job in PN, as 'Not true'. I confirmed it with you, asking you if you are sure. You said, 100 percent!!!

That was DISINFORMATION that was provided to me through you by somebody (perhaps some alumni-staff in PN system), to put me off-track, and it did. I checked with my source and mentioned that you have publicly said it is not true. I trusted you --name-snipped-- and so both the source and I were puzzled.

Later it became clear you had given me wrong information. I know from our interactions in the past over perhaps two years now that you are hot-headed and sometimes react angrily but that you are a good guy. I still maintain that you are a good guy.

But you got used (or rather abused) by somebody to sow doubt in my mind about the info. I had publicly put out. That's where I can no longer trust you. Sorry. Maybe I am overreacting but I have been through the fire of betrayal in Prasanthi Nilayam right from July 2011 when the TRAITOR vice-chancellor --Name2-snipped-- in the vice-chancellor's chambers blasted me as if I had done a crime by opposing the HOD who was dead against Vidya Vahini and was using Shakuni-Poison tactics to block me from doing ACADEMIC WORK WITH INTERESTED STUDENTS on Vidya Vahini. At that time I viewed the TRAITOR VC --Name2-snipped-- as not only the leader of the Sai university (appointed by Bhagavan HIMSELF) but also as a leader of Prasanthi Nilayam. He fired me left, right and centre. I accepted all the humiliation as a humble soldier of Sai, keeping my hands folded in front of him and showing him all signs that I will OBEY HIS ORDERS.

And then over the (later) months, slowly and steadily, I saw very sad things happening in the Sai university with leaders like Prof. Krupanidhi (dean of sciences) and Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju being humiliated by the administrators of the Sai university and so getting repulsed/disgusted by them/their behaviour. By March 2012 I had come to know enough to conclude that --Name2-snipped-- and Registrar --Name3-snipped-- (--Name3-snipped-- is a Sai university alumnus) had become the Hitler-Stalins of the Sai university and were kicking out anybody who dared to challenge them, and I had also begun to suspect (but I was not sure) that Narasimhamurthy was in the background as remote-control BOSS over Sai university (claiming to Swami successor, in a way).

So the people that Bhagavan himself had appointed to Sai university top administration posts, BETRAYED Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust and Prasanthi Nilayam!!! I am deeply scarred by that horrendous experience. So when you gave me wrong information, which seems to have been prompted by somebody behind the curtain, it was too much for me to take.

The --Name1-snipped-- matter is not the issue. That you were used (abused rather) by somebody to plant false information on me and throw me off track, has deeply impacted (negatively) the trust I have in you. I fully trusted you earlier, bro. --name-snipped--. Now I cannot do that. Jai Sairam!
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Dear brother --name-snipped--,
Hmm. You have made many allegations against me here. So I need to defend myself against the allegations. Let me do it point by point.

1) You said me living in Parthi causes me to be paranoid. Well, that was not exactly what I said. I said the betrayal by many people in Prasanthi Nilayam system after Mahasamadhi has made me very, very suspicious - paranoid. Perhaps you do not view --Name2-snipped--, former vice-chancellor of Sai university as somebody who betrayed SSSCT and Prasanthi Nilayam. I don't know. I find that very few people on social media are willing to be critical of --Name2-snipped--'s role in this Muddenahalli group betrayal matter.

2) You wrote, "yesterday in a private message to me you used bad language to me." As I deleted our private conversation I do not have any record of it. I think you keep such record. Please feel free to share our FULL private conversation publicly so that I can see whether I really used bad language against you. If I did I will apologize to you PUBLICLY.

What I recall is that when I came to know that you had LIED to me by saying 'not true' and confirming the 'not true' as 100 percent for what I wrote about --Name1-snipped-- having been moved to another position, I charged you with "bullshitting" me. I do not consider that to be "bad language" in the class of bas*** and fu**** which is what I have objected to you using on comments on my posts in the past. In my view, bullshitting is common slang for lying.

3) I did not tell you about my horrific experiences with Sai university administrators (it was vice-chancellor, Registrar, HOD and director-campus) to say it was your fault!!! I mean you were not a Sai university administrator! I was giving you background of how deeply scarred I was with their atrocious behaviour and betrayal towards me.

4) When have I used you and abused you? Did I ask you at anytime to LIE FOR ME?? We both have been active on social media against Muddenahalli. You have argued on my side and so have I argued on your side. Remember how I supported you on the Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident screenshot matter when you seem to have panicked and claimed that your Facebook a/c got hacked! I did not support your hacking claim but wrote publicly that your intention was to help the concerned person by alerting him and not to create issues for him. I hope you remember that. Supporting each other on social media truthfully is not using/abusing.

5) I am deeply appreciative of your kind words towards me - massive respect for me, very good man, very truthful etc. Honestly, I don't know whether I deserve such praise. I know that I have my fair share of human flaws but I try to follow Bhagavan's exhortation to us to follow values of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti and Prema. I do not succeed all the time. Somehow my inner voice is telling me to share this with you. In 2010, I was informed by a reliable source that Bhagavan had referred to me as Sathya Swarupudu (roughly meaning I stick to the truth). I view this information as true and consider those words of Bhagavan as a big certificate for me. After Bhagavan's Mahasamadhi, I consider it my duty to do my best to live up to those words of Bhagavan about me. But I know that I fail sometimes. And that may have happened in my interactions with you too. But if somebody does show me that I have said falsehood deliberately to him/her I usually apologize to them, and if needed I apologize publicly.

6) You say that me describing --Name3-snipped-- as Hitler (in period of 2011-12 after Mahasamadhi) in an open post is "a bit over the top". What do you know bro. --name-snipped-- of how this man humiliated and tried to dominate over teachers including senior teachers in the Sai university! I think people like you prefer not to get involved in such matters, and I don't blame you for it. Sai university is one of the most vital institutions set up by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to re-invigorate the values of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema and Ahimsa in the world. So Sai devotees shy away from getting involved in any controversies related to it. But I know what happened then.

--Name3-snipped-- tried to bully and scare me in the Registrar's office in March 2012 like some power-crazy official by telling me that I am not Visiting Faculty (though he had sent me a letter stating that on Sai university letterhead and signed by him in June/July 2011) and that I was a Seva Dal. It was a clear attempt by him to try to dominate me into submissive respect for him. Very unfortunately, I think he succeeded in such bullying with some others in the Sai university. I simply told him that I am terminating my association with the Sai university and walked out of his office. Later I wrote a proper complaint letter with all details to the vice-chancellor, copy to Director campus, and sent it to him (VC) by courier with acknowledgement so that I have proof of delivery of that complaint letter to the vice-chancellor's office. The VC and Director campus (--Name4-snipped--) chose to protect Registrar --Name3-snipped-- rather than discipline him for his Asathya-Adharma behaviour and Teacher-droham-paapam (sin committed against a teacher). This is the truth and I am willing to testify this in an Indian court of law, if needed. I repeat I am willing to testify this in an Indian court of law. That is why I referred to --Name3-snipped-- (and --Name2-snipped--) as Hitler-Stalins. [If you want to know more details please visit my blog post: http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2015/11/my-may-2012-service-record-record.html .]

7) You wrote at the beginning, "I think we are going around circles buddy." Your comment responses raised open issues and so I responded to them. If you want we can stop the conversation here. I am OK with that.

I once again say that I think you are a good guy and I wish you and your family all the very best. Thanks. Jai Sairam!
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Bro. --name-snipped--. Thanks for the short response. I will also try to keep this response short so that we can close the convo amicably. I have commented only on points where I felt there is a need to make a comment.

1) Minor issue of difference between felt paranoid and paranoid. No further comment.
2) As you have been kind enough to say sorry earlier to me, though I don't think me using bullshitting in a private chat with you crosses the line, as you have indicated that you are offended by it, I am sorry for the offence I caused to you.
6) From my own spiritual progress point of view the easiest thing for me to do is to simply get out of Puttaparthi and settle down in a peaceful ashram where people do spiritual sadhana. I have been very attracted to Ramana Maharishi's life and teachings (he was also an Iyer and so there is also a common cultural background that I share with the great Maharishi). I can simply move to Tiruvannamalai or some other such ashram which is into Jnana Margam - Who am I - I am I - kind of sadhana.

But I have direct experience of the GREAT BETRAYAL that happened in the Sai university (Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning) and the change of direction of the university from its spiritual goals to more worldly science and other research project work. The last vice-chancellor, --Name2-snipped--, was a TRAITOR who betrayed the teachings of Bhagavan by endorsing first the so called Swami dream instruction person, Narasimhamurthy and taking remote control instructions from him for the Sai university from Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014 (when TRAITOR VC --Name2-snipped-- stepped down). Later --Name2-snipped-- endorsed the TRAITOR Madhusudan Rao Naidu. The current vice-chancellor is a scientist with almost zero, if not zero, contribution to spiritual side of the Sai university. I am told that he is not a Sai devotee.

I view it as my duty to my beloved and revered Guru, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who I am very deeply grateful to for his direct and indirect spiritual guidance to me, to keep fighting for a PUBLIC CONFESSION to the SATHYA SAI FRATERNITY from the fellows in Sai university who collaborated with the TRAITORS Narasimhamurthy and --Name2-snipped-- in the period Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014. Once the truth of that is known as public confession and statements from Sai university authorities then the ground can be laid for a revival of Sathyam Vada Dharmam Chara in the Sai university.

Perhaps the traitor-collaborators of the Sai university will never confess. Perhaps the Sathya Sai fraternity will never want to question these traitor-collaborators for what they did. Perhaps my posts (and comments) on this matter will be ignored by most, if not all. But I will persevere and be glad that I did my duty to my beloved and revered Guru.

True spirituality calls for acknowledgement of mistakes and seeking forgiveness. If the leaders of the spiritual university (Sai university was founded by Bhagavan as a spiritual university and NOT a science, arts, commerce and management university) themselves do not show these spiritual qualities, what can be expected from its staff and students??? If --Name3-snipped-- is a GENUINE spiritual aspirant he will apologize for the mistakes/sins he committed as Registrar against me and others, and seek forgiveness from us. If he does that then those from whom he seeks forgiveness, including me, should provide that forgiveness. That's how spiritual closure should be brought to these issues in a spiritual university - and NOT by bullying, threatening, lying and trying to do a GRAND COVER-UP of the HORRIFIC BETRAYAL that happened in the Sai university from Jul. 2011 to Nov. 2014.
=====

That finishes the points. Thanks for your love. Love to you too bro. --name-snipped--. I have noted your generous offer to become friends again. Let me leave that to my inner voice and to Bhagavan's will. Perhaps some time down the line I may get over the discomfort that I have now. Thanks.
---

Comments

  1. Hi Ravi, I agree with what you said Previously. Every thing in our life is dependent of our karma. either good or bad which is going to be happen depends on karma. So we have to accept anything which is going to be happen in our life.. few days back i had read one article which i learnt more there. so i am sharing this here. hope it will be useful for u.

    Karmanye vadhikaraste is the starting line and most popular in Bhagavad Gita’s chapter-2 verse-47. Bhagavad Gita is not just a book with loads of text but provides solutions and guidance to human’s life problems and equips you in improving horizon of knowledge and build a courage to live in any part of the world with confidence. It is experienced by many followers of the Bhagavad Gita readers that if you read and understand one sloka of the Bhagavad Gita per day then you will be away from all the sadness and get enlightened.
    Source: swamirara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Archive

Show more