Demand that AIP of Sathya Sai Orgn Mr. Nimish Pandya should publicly condemn Muddenahalli Group and Madhusudan Rao Naidu

Given below is a recent comment of mine put up on recent post of Mr. V.R. Ganti: https://www.facebook.com/notes/vr-ganti/what-is-the-responsibility-of-all-india-president-of-sai-organisation-towards-mu/10213021487276529/ .

I agree that the All India President of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Orgn. Mr. Nimish Pandya seems to have a soft corner for Muddenahalli group, and is failing in his duty as AIP Sathya Sai orgn. to publicly condemn and oppose Muddenahalli group and Madhusudan Rao Naidu.

I would like to share a small incident sometime in June 2012, if I recall correctly. I had just finished trying to do my best to fight the HIJACKERS of Sai university which were Shashidhara Prasad, the traitor then vice-chancellor, and some traitor-collaborator administrators of the Sai university then, all of whom seemed to be working under the influence of Guru Drohi Narasimhamurthy. At that time (June 2012), Mr. Nimish Pandya, then vice-president of Sathya Sai orgn. India gave me a dirty look! I interpreted that dirty look as a threat to me. Note that Mr. Pandya is a criminal lawyer. Anyway, due to my various health and other limitations, I had withdrawn from the battle of fighting the Sai university traitors and traitor-collaborators, and surrendered to Swami's will in the matter. So Mr. Pandya's dirty look which I interpreted as a threat then, did not matter so much. It simply made me deeply suspicious about Mr. Pandya's commitment to Sathya & Dharma, and, to this day, I remain deeply suspicious about Mr. Pandya's actual commitment to Sathya & Dharma, which is different from directing drama programmes of Bal Vikas students about Sathya & Dharma.

At least now Mr. Nimish Pandya should publicly condemn and oppose Muddenahalli group. Muddenahalli group have recently held a public function in Mumbai which was attended by a top industrialist-trustee Mrs. Rajashree Birla (from the famous Birla industrialist house of India) and cricket star and commentator Sunil Gavaskar. The current Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Devendra Fadnavis, and cricket star Sachin Tendulkar had shared the stage with Madhusudan Naidu and Narasimhamurthy in November last year (2017) for the Bhoomi Puja function of Muddenahalli group free pediatric care hospital in Navi Mumbai. I am quite sure Muddenahalli group will try to invite India's Prime Minster, Narendra Modi, to inaugurate this Navi Mumbai hospital in November this year. Even if the PM does not attend and sends a video message, the CM Mr. Fadnavis, I am quite sure, will attend.

All of this will lead to many people of Mumbai and surrounding areas (Mumbai Metropolitan Region) thinking that Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Narasimhamurthy represent Sathya Sai Baba! That is going to be a very sad development which is very disturbing to me as I was born, bred and earned a living in Mumbai Metropolitan Region, and so consider myself a grateful son of Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Note that I moved to Puttaparthi in 2002 and continue to live there now.

I don't think Muddenahalli group can be stopped now from promoting Madhusudan Naidu as so-called communicator (FALSE CLAIM) of Sathya Sai Baba in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai, unless somebody has the courage and financial and other capacity to file a legal case in Mumbai and/or Navi Mumbai against Madhusudan Naidu for identity theft of the HOLY NAME of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

But at least we should try to reduce the confusion-damage that Madhusudan Naidu will be creating in Mumbai Metropolitan Region. And that is where the role of Mumbai based All India President Mr. Nimish Pandya is critical. Benevolent Silence policy towards Muddenahalli group followed by him so far is ***unacceptable***. My considered view is that either Mr. Nimish Pandya should publicly condemn Muddenahalli group and Madhusudan Naidu at the earliest (in the next few weeks) or he should step down from All India President position of Sathya Sai Orgn. Now this considered view of mine will most probably be ignored by almost everybody :-) but that's OK. As a social media writer on these topics, I wanted to express myself in Sathyam Vada Dharmam Chara way. I have done that and am satisfied that I have done my Sathya-Dharma duty as a social media writer on these topics.

Please note that the previous AIP and Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust (SSSCT) trustee, Late Mr. V. Srinivasan had publicly condemned Muddenahalli group. SSSCT trustees, Mr. S.S. Naganand and Mr. K.C. Chakravarthi have publicly condemned Muddenahalli group. Prasanthi Council chairman Dr. Narendranath Reddy and Prasanthi Council member Mr. Leonardo P. Gutter have publicly condemned Muddenahalli group.

So the demand that Mr. Nimish Pandya, All India President of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization should publicly condemn Muddenahalli group is NOT an unusual or exceptional one. Actually it is his Sathya-Dharma duty to do so. As he has failed in that duty so far, I am making this demand.

Comments

  1. Ravi, thanks for putting this post up. I appreciate your courage in this time of continuing confusion. It is difficult for me to understand why Mr. Nimish Pandya seems to be not taking any action on MDH matters. It is possible there is a problem that we are unaware of that prevents him from doing this. My deepest sympathies and prayers are with all devotees who are suffering due to MDH brazen actions and flaunting themselves as emissaries of Bhagawan. Most especially, I empathize with the families that are being torn apart in losing relatives to the MDH side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terry for the initial part of your comment (first two sentences). I agree with the other part of your comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Archive

Show more