Mervyn Hughes says he is attacking me to teach me how it hurts when I criticize others; Clarification on my Systems Manager role

Last edited on 20th April 2020

20th April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

Mervyn Hughes continues to target me. I think his plan is to discredit me by exposing me as a liar and thereby weaken any impact my writings may have. I consider myself answerable to reasonable questioning on social media of any writings of mine, especially related to criticism I have made of others. So I decided to respond to this attack too. It is a longish response. So only readers who are interested in this stuff may want to continue reading this post.

I was passed another screenshot of his today (given below) where he has written that he is teaching me how it hurts others when I refer to them as Muddenahalli False Belief promoter(s). He also refers to another person and her critical posts & comments but I would like to focus on his criticism of my posts & comments.



He refers to sister Yaani Drucker writing (in Oct. 2015), "I hold myself to a higher standard, always asking before I write, is it loving, is it kind, is it helpful to ALL?"

Now I respect sister Yaani Drucker's stand. Further, I have great admiration and love for Jesus Christ who was crucified by the Romans on complaints of disloyalty to Rome by some people of Jerusalem, but who found it in his heart to forgive those who crucified him.

As of now at least, I am not in that class of people. My standards are lower. I forgive when somebody acknowledges his/her mistake/harm done by him/her to me, and apologizes/seeks my forgiveness. Further, I am not a spiritually enlightened person (which is what sister Yaani Drucker claims she is).

I have acted as a whistle-blower sharing the UNPLEASANT TRUTH of what happened in the Sai university under --Name1-snipped--, former vice-chancellor. My view is that --Name1-snipped-- and others in the Sai university who collaborated with him in doing some GROSS ASATHYA & ADHARMA in the Sai univeristy in the crucial period of a year or so after Mahasamadhi, MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES of their actions. My whistle blowing at least will shame some of them for the BAD ACTIONS they engaged in. This UNPLEASANTNESS is, in my view, an important process to go through, to bring back SATHYA & DHARMA in the Sai university.

What Mervyn Hughes can do is to challenge me on the TRUTH of what I say. He has called me a liar. Let him provide proof of me being a liar. Otherwise he is exposed as a liar himself!

Now I felt I should provide one clarification regarding Mervyn Hughes having said earlier that I was Lab. Assistant and/or a Lab. Supervisor, thereby implying that I was not a teacher in the Sai university.

Here's a long extract from what I wrote in my May 2012 mail to --Name1-snipped--, then vice-chancellor of the Sai university, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-may-2012-service-record-record.html:

I want to ensure that there is consistency between two currently inconsistent views on my designations and service record, which are:

1) My view which is based on what the then Principal, Prashanti Nilayam campus, the very honourable and very respected Prof. --Name2-snipped-- sir, stated and signed on the identity cards issued to me during my years of service at DMACS, SSSIHL.

and

2) The service record that the Registrar, as per his oral view expressed in my meeting with him on March 2nd 2012, seems to have as that is what may be provided by SSSIHL in response to appropriate requests for my service record.

I have three identity cards that were given to me from the years Jan. 2003 to March 2012 and their details are as follows:

1) Honorary Staff signed by the then Principal, Prashanti Nilayam campus, SSSIHL, Prof. --Name2-snipped-- with no date or validity period. If I recall correctly, this was issued during the initial years of my service.

2) Honorary Faculty signed by the then Principal Prashanti Nilayam campus, SSSIHL, Prof. --Name2-snipped-- with no date or validity period. This replaced the earlier identity card and was current for a few years.

3) Visiting Faculty card signed by the then Principal Prashanti Nilayam campus, SSSIHL, Prof. --Name2-snipped-- for the period June 2011 to March 2012.

I have attached a scanned copy of these identity cards to this mail (Please see attachment: "Ravi S. Iyer - SSSIHL Identity Cards.pdf").

The letters addressed by the Registrar to DMACS HOD with copy to me regarding my service during these years did not mention any designation. As an example of such a letter, I have attached the letter from the Registrar dated 20th April 2011 which gave permission to DMACS HOD, Prof. --Name3-snipped-- to utilize services of Dr. Jayaprakash (a senior academic, ex-IIT Madras) and me for academic year 2011-12 (Please see attachment: "Prof V Jayaprakash and Mr Ravi Iyer 2011.jpg"). DMACS HOD, Prof. --Name3-snipped-- had mentioned sometime during academic year 2010-11 if I recall correctly, to my utter surprise, that the identity card issued by the Principal to me does not show the correct designation. What this implied was that DMACS HOD, Prof. --Name3-snipped-- did not respect the view of Principal, Prahanti Nilayam campus, SSSIHL of my designation. So, as a precondition to my free service offering to DMACS for academic year 2011-12, I had insisted on receiving a letter from the Registrar confirming my designation as Visiting Faculty for academic year 2011-12 which the Registrar complied with through his letter dated 4th June 2011 as mentioned above.

Additional details about my service from my records is as follows:

1) Prof. CJM Rao, then DMACS HOD, on 29th Jan. 2003 gave me a handwritten letter designating me as Systems Manager in AI Lab. In that letter he put down activities of (Systems Management of) AI Lab, (teaching) Software Lab courses and (technical consultancy for) IInd M.Tech.(CS) projects. He also wrote initials of two DMACS members who, he told me orally, were supposed to assist me. However this is just a handwritten letter and will not be acceptable in any respectable forum as proof of designation or service record.

2) From Jan. 2003 to Jan. 2008 I performed the service of Systems Manager of AI Lab. I discontinued offering this service after Jan. 2008.

3) From June 2003 to August 2011 I taught Software Lab courses (one or two courses per semester). You may confirm this from the marksheet records for these courses which I presume will be available with the Controller of Examinations. These marksheets bear my name and signature as the teacher for these courses. [It is appropriate for me to mention here that as an international software consultant (industry expert) I introduced many new software lab. courses to DMACS some of which are now being taught by other faculty (mainly using my course structure and material) and have been highly appreciated by some past and present DMACS faculty who are knowledgeable about software development and, very importantly for me, also by the students.]

4) From June 2003 to March 2012 I provided technical consultancy/guidance to many M.Tech. and M.Sc. computer software projects. However I was not recognized as a guide or a co-guide by DMACS and SSSIHL. The project theses of students to whom I provided technical consultancy service/guidance reflects my contribution in their acknowledgement of my industry expertise based technical guidance rendered for their project work.

My expectation is that my service record which will be provided by SSSIHL in response to any appropriate requests from outside institutions/agencies/individuals should be TRUTHFUL and reflect the activities I have mentioned above. It should also show the designations given to me by the Principal of SSSIHL, Prashanti Nilayam campus as those were the designations that I naturally believed were accorded to me officially by SSSIHL during my over 9 years of free service in SSSIHL. Further, I tried my best to render this free service to SSSIHL as per that designation. I request you gentlemen to please take appropriate and just action on this matter. Specifically I request you gentlemen to advise the Registrar to make appropriate corrections to his records, if necessary. I further request you to send me my CORRECT and TRUTHFUL official SSSIHL service record for the years Jan. 2003 to March 2012 to my home-office address given in the email signature below or as a scanned document by email to the email address given in the email signature below.

Some, if not all, of you gentlemen know that SSSIHL had FALSELY shown me as a Teaching Assistant in a document titled, "Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) for the year 2009-10 submitted by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)". Please see attached document, "Page35-SSSIHL-AQAR-2009-10.pdf" which has the offending page of the document. If you gentlemen want the entire document please let me know as I have downloaded a copy of the document from SSSIHL website. I was shocked beyond belief when I saw this document on SSSIHL web site in February 2012 and demanded that the Registrar, Dr. --Name4-snipped--, and DMACS HOD, Prof. --Name3-snipped-- initiate corrective action which was done by the document being removed from SSSIHL website. I request you gentlemen to please ensure that the Registrar, Dr. --Name4-snipped--, DMACS HOD, Prof. --Name3-snipped-- and/or anybody else in SSSIHL do not succeed in any possible attempts to show me FALSELY as a Teaching Assistant in my service record.

I also request you gentlemen to please understand my request for having this matter resolved only through written communication. Ever since I showed interest in the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project sometime in October 2010 I feel I have been mentally harassed and persecuted by an individual in DMACS. The very strange behaviour of the Registrar, SSSIHL, Dr. --Name4-snipped--, when I met him on March 2nd 2012, has added to this feeling of mental harassment and persecution. This has affected my health. I do not want to risk spoiling my health any further by having any meetings or oral interaction on this matter with concerned office bearers of SSSIHL.

I will be greatly obliged if either of you gentlemen acknowledge receipt of this email at the earliest.

I pray to the Shiva Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba Garu to continue showering His Grace on the Divine University, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning. I further pray to Him for a peaceful and amicable resolution of this designation dispute and service record matter.
--- end long extract from blog post ----

Ravi: What does Mervyn Hughes say about this? Is it not the duty of the Sai university authorities to provide me my service record? What is the SATHYA & DHARMA action that Sai university authorities should have done? Mervyn Hughes might say that like Jesus Christ on the cross, I should say forgive Sai university administrators as they do not know what they do. Well, as I explained before, I am not that spiritually evolved yet. My view is that if Sai university wants to follow SATHYA & DHARMA, not only should they provide me my service record, but they should also APOLOGIZE IN WRITING to me for their INSULT and HUMILIATION heaped on me by referring to me as a Teaching Assistant (which is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE under the Indian Penal code, case of record tampering as well as libel) or "Seva Dal". I doubt they will do it. But if they don't do it, will the institution be worthy of a Sathyam Vada Dharmam Chara motto institution?

Some clarification about my Systems Manager role in SSSIHL: Now the Systems Manager role mentioned in the hand-written note by Prof. C.J.M. Rao mentioned in above extract was actually a BOSS of the Lab role with then Sri Raghunatha Sarma (now Dr. Raghunatha Sarma, Asst. Prof., DMACS, SSSIHL) and Sri B. Krishnamurthy (no longer with SSSIHL) being assistants to me, in that Lab BOSS role. However, as I wrote above, a handwritten note of that sort was not really proper. I learned very quickly that the two gentlemen above were not really supposed to report to me or anything like that. Prof. CJM Rao had not told them in my presence that they should assist me for the systems management lab. work!

Now, with my experience of Indian academia and in hindsight, I know that Lab-In-Charge role is a very big role in academia with the person being resposible for anything and everything in the Lab, which has lots of expensive computers and other equipment in it. Usually, I believe it is Associate Professors or Professors (earning decent salaries commensurate with their senior academic posts) who are given the very responsible task of Lab-In-Charge.

To make things more complicated, I joined in Jan. 2003 and in June 2003 Dr. K.S. Sridharan was made HOD (with Prof. CJM Rao stepping down from the post). Now Dr. K.S. Sridharan did not know anything about the handwritten note that Prof. CJM Rao had given me! It was a very loose and informal kind of management system there, to put things politely :-) .

Eventually the reality on the ground was that officially, it was Sri Raghunatha Sarma who was RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE to university authorities for the lab. and all the expensive stuff in it. The Systems Management activity was done as team-work by younger teaching staff of the department and also some students, with me chipping in with my bit. I did not act haughty and say that as I was an international software consultant offering FREE SERVICE, I will not do any systems management activity. I felt I should help out with that activity too, besides my role of teacher of lab. courses and tech. consultant for software projects. As I used to sit in the Lab. I also handled stuff like opening the lab. and supervising the work of the cleaning staff who used to visit the Lab for some hours in a day. I was treated with dignity by my colleagues and we formed quite a happy team. I stopped offering the Systems Management part of the service in Jan 2008. After that till Mar. 2012 I offered only teaching and tech. consultant FREE SERVICE to DMACS, SSSIHL.

Now Mervyn Hughes was trying to attack me and discredit me as a liar by saying that I was lab. assistant and/or a lab. supervisor but not a teacher. Mervyn Hughes is a liar. A lab. supervisor kind-of designation implies that I was doing only lab. systems administration kind-of work and never taught students. Frankly, if it was a non-teaching systems administration kind-of work I would have turned it down.

I should also say that essentially the department was a Mathematics department rather than a Computer Science department. It offered B.Sc. (Maths), M.Sc. (Maths) and M.Tech. (Computer Science) programs/degrees. Most of the students who would get into M.Tech. (CS) program would be from the M.Sc. (Maths) batch. The department was called Department of Mathematics & Computer Science (DMACS).

The truth of the matter was that the faculty of the dept. were almost all Mathematicians or Electrical Engineers or Electronics engineers who had moved to Computer Science over time. Most faculty taught both Mathematics & Computer Science courses! But they did not know much about software development! I played a major role in bringing new lab. courses to DMACS, enriching existing Lab. courses, and also training junior teaching staff in them (some of the junior teaching staff being my former students; this includes Hanumantha Rao Naidu, the younger brother of Madhusudan Rao Naidu). But the university authorities did not really care about how lab. courses are taught. They wanted research publications and people who bag big money research projects. I was least interested in academic research publications (though I did have two co-authored publications during my stint in DMACS) and became a misfit in the department over time due to my focus being only on teaching lab. courses and promoting software development. In fact, my view is that Dr. --Name3-snipped-- was anti-software-development due to which he used nasty academic politics (and breach of academic procedure) to throw me out of DMACS, SSSIHL due to my involvement in Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini software development work via lab. courses, and one M.Tech. (CS) project.

Now the question is, who was Dr. --Name3-snipped-- serving by indulging in this action? Was he serving his own personal agenda of becoming a DICTATOR/KING of DMACS? Or was he serving the interests of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning? My considered view is that Dr. --Name3-snipped-- was serving his own personal agenda of becoming DICTATOR/KING of DMACS and betrayed the interests of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning by throwing me out of DMACS, SSSIHL. By not opposing Dr. --Name3-snipped--'s action of throwing me out (by indulging in breach of academic procedure), the vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- and the Registrar, --Name4-snipped--, contributed to this betrayal of the interests of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, and promotion of personal agenda of Dr. --Name3-snipped--.

According to Mervyn Hughes, I should not write about such UNPLEASANT stuff. I have a different view. I think such truths must be exposed for the good of the Sai university and the Sathya Sai movement. In the absence of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's physical form, very unfortunately, abuse of power became rampant in Prasanthi Nilayam. The way forward, in my view, is to establish accountability in Prasanthi Nilayam and in the Sathya Sai movement, like we have accountability in most public institutions in democratic countries in the world. People like Dr. --Name3-snipped-- and --Name4-snipped-- MUST FEAR the CONSEQUENCES of any POWER ABUSE they have indulged in or continue to indulge in. They should be HELD TO ACCOUNT and made to make amends for the POWER ABUSE SINS they have committed.
===========================================

Some comments from the Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1729591707257399, associated with above contents of this blog post, are given below:

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to Shaun Brown writing that Ravi should not worry about Mervyn Hughes and that VijaySai B.S. has said that "everyone knows that" I taught at SSSIHL:
Thanks a ton, Shaun Brown. I am learning to deal with trolling by Mervyn Hughes. However, I am also being responsible in my whistle-blower role by trying to address any valid criticism he has made against me. I am not perfect; if I have made mistakes, let those mistakes also be exposed. I do not shy way from apologizing for my mistakes once it is pointed out clearly that it was my mistake (and to which I agree). I see this as a kind of social media trial. I think it is good for the future of Sai institutions as they desperately need accountability & transparency measures/best practices used by early 21st century reputed NGOs, in the absence of DIVINE KNOWLEDGE that Sathya Sai had, which kept power abuse within some limits.
---

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited):
Brother --name-snipped--, thank you for your kind comment.

About questioning actions of people appointed by Swami, I think you too have questioned actions of people appointed by Swami (at even trustee level), quite regularly on Facebook, haven't you?

Brother --name-snipped--, both you and I know that appointment by Swami was a great opportunity to serve Swami. Swami did not give these opportunities to serve him easily. However, I know (and I am sure that you know) of quite a few cases where people appointed by Swami, during physical form Swami's lifetime itself, committed mistakes and were either removed from their duties or moved to positions of lesser responsibility & power as a reprimand, by Swami. So appointment by Swami alone in Swami's physical form lifetime itself did not mean that the person would always do the job perfectly. I think such people, like you and me, are human and some of them do slip up here and there.

About Swami approving of me speaking on this matter on public platform: That is a valid question. When I faced my challenging times in the Sai university from around June 2011 (after Mahasamadhi) till my mail exchanges with vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- in May/June 2012 (I parted ways with SSSIHL in March 2012), I discussed the matter ONLY within SSSIHL and some colleagues and close friends circle. I did not get justice and realized that --Name1-snipped--, --Name4-snipped-- and Narasimhamurthy had become top power-crazy bosses of SSSIHL. I swallowed my humiliations and decided to explore other Seva opportunities in Puttaparthi but OUTSIDE Prasanthi Nilayam managed institutions. Over time, I found my new calling as a blogger on spirituality & religion, which is what has become my main activity over the past two to three years.

It is after Madhusudhan Rao Naidu burst on the Sathya Sai movement scene PUBLICLY in May 2014 with his extraordinary claims of being able to see and communicate with a subtle body of Swami, that I started digging deeper into what is happening in Prasanthi Nilayam and the Sai university. As I came to know more & more about matters I was UTTERLY SHOCKED. I realized that matters had gone from bad to worse as --Name1-snipped-- who was vice-chancellor even at that time, believed in all these MAD claims of Madhusudhan Rao Naidu!!! But the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust who essentially pays all the salaries and meets other expenses of SSSIHL did not believe in those claims, and opposed it!!! What an extraordinary state of affairs!

I put out my first post on Muddenahalli belief in July 2014 after Prof. G. Venkataraman of Radio Sai wrote an article on it where he was critical of that belief. That July 2014 post of mine is titled, Radio Sai article on recent Swami (Sathya Sai Baba) subtle form appearance controversy, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2014/07/radio-sai-article-on-recent-swami.html, and has, as of now, 11,664 views from various countries of the world.

In a talk by Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju in end. Feb. 2015, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfySaF0Dyjg, he was questioned about Muddenahalli by a Malaysian lady devotee. Prof. Kamaraju responded with lot of emotion and that response moved me. A short extract of his response is given below:
What is expected of us right now? To be witness to all this? To be silent (in) this situation? He is God; He is God. Whether you certify He is God or not, He is God. You don't need to certify Him. There is no point in telling He did this, He did this to me. What are you doing to Him? What are you doing for Him? .. What we should do now? We should discuss, (deliberate), clearly in depth, what steps should we take to bring back that unity.
--- end extract of Prof. AK talk partial transcript (from http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2014/07/radio-sai-article-on-recent-swami.html) ---

I felt that I can no longer be a silent witness to this Muddenahalli matter. By that time I had got fair amount of information about the goings-on. Around March 2015 I started participating in Facebook conversations, or rather arguments, regarding Muddenahalli. As I started questioning Muddenahalli group persons on Facebook about their beliefs and the DIVISIVE THREAT they are posing to the Sathya Sai movement, the matter started getting heated. I then realized that these people don't know what happenned in the Sai university HIJACK from Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014 by Narasimhamurthy and --Name1-snipped--.

From an objective of wanting to INFORM Sathya Sai fraternity of the background of Muddenahalli group I felt I had no option but to share the inner details of what happened in the Sai university HIJACK from Jul. 2011 to Nov. 2014.

In the recent posts of mine, I was responding to an ATTACK by Mervyn Hughes against me saying that I was a (former) Lab. Assistant and not a (former) teacher in the Sai university and that I am a liar. That, like --Name3-snipped--'s attack on me and --Name4-snipped--'s attack on me, was something that I had to protect myself from. I mean, I have to defend my name and reputation. And so I had no option but to DISPROVE the attack of Mervyn Hughes by revealing details of my Sai university stint.

How would you feel if Mervyn Hughes calls you a liar and says that you are not a relative of Swami, and that you are an imposter?

My view now is that my role from around March 2015 of PUBLIC whistle-blower of Sai university HIJACK by --Name1-snipped-- and Narasimhamurthy from Jul. 2011 till Nov. 2014 (when --Name1-snipped-- stepped down as vice-chancellor) which was aided and abetted by some other top administrators of the Sai university, will be viewed at present as wrong by some Sai devotees. The messenger of bad news is not welcomed! However, in future, I think most Sai devotees will appreciate my actions of whistle-blower of Sai university HIJACK from Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014 by Narasimhamurthy & --Name1-snipped-- aided by some other administrators, as that will allow top administrators of Sai institutions and Sai movement to take appropriate corrective steps and bring in measures to prevent such occurrences in future.

I should also mention that the Sai university HIJACK was possible due to LACK OF transparency and accountability. There was tremendous power-craze and power-abuse in the months and years following Mahasamadhi in Prasanthi Nilayam. Now, Sai institutions including Prasanthi Nilayam, should adopt early 21st century NGO best practices of accountability and transparency.

You may disagree with my views above, brother --name-snipped--. That's fine. We can politely agree to disagree. Thanks.
---

In response to a comment that I don't like facts, I (Ravi) responded (slightly edited):
See brother --name-snipped--, I did not want to get into a public argument with you on Facebook as you are Swami's relative. I wanted to stop at some exchange of views. But now you accuse me of not liking facts. How about the facts that I put out? I think you don't like them, do you? You have conveniently chosen to ignore the facts that I put out against Muddenahalli group, especially the role of --Name1-snipped-- former vice-chancellor of Sai university. I get the impression that you APPROVE of what he did by sitting as VC of SSSIHL and being a hidden supporter of Muddenahalli group, and forcing Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju out of SSSIHL as he was opposing Narasimhamurthy!

Once again, I had not wanted to say this as you are Swami's relative but now I have no option but to say it. There are reports that you are a supporter of Muddenahalli group. It was reported that you had got some car of yours blessed by so called subtle Swami in Muddenahalli. If these reports are true, which is what I believe them to be, then it is clear that you are BIASED towards Muddenahalli group. Your Facebook comments on my post are not an unbiased exchange to understand the truth of the matters that I have mentioned but an attempt to SILENCE my criticism of Muddenahalli group.

Well, brother --name-snipped--, I will continue to do my criticism of Muddenahalli group when they try to CORRUPT Swami's teachings like in the case of the PUBLIC announcement of casino advice of so called subtle Swami (supposed advice from physical Swami too, if Mr. Tigrett's claim is true), all done in the name of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I think the best way forward for me is to not respond to further comments from you as I think our conversations are going nowhere. So please do not feel bad when I do not respond to your comments. Thank you. Jai Sairam!
---

In response to a comment asking what --Name4-snipped-- and (former) head of department had to do with this (our comment exchnages), I (Ravi) wrote:
You did not read the post & comments properly. I was defending myself against Mervyn Hughes allegations that I was a lab. assistant and in that context I shared the details of my designation issue in SSSIHL. Naturally --Name4-snipped--, Registrar, and --Name3-snipped--, then HOD, who indulged in the CRIMINAL OFFENCE of record tampering (and libel) by FALSELY showing me as Teaching Assistant in some university QA report, had to be mentioned.
---

A comment response was made which said that I should fight for what is rightfully mine and do it legally too if I can. I was given best wishes and that Swamy should be with me. The comment ended with the line that the system should be transparent.
In response to this comment, I (Ravi) wrote (slightly edited):
Thank you for your polite comment brother --name-snipped--. I stay away from SSSIHL as I have direct experience of record-tampering and TEACHER-DROHAM (harm done to teachers) of --Name4-snipped-- & --Name3-snipped-- (both of whom continue to be in SSSIHL, with --Name4-snipped-- sitting in the very powerful Registrar position). No action was taken against them for these CRIMINAL OFFENCES under the Indian Penal Code committed by them, by former Vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped--, and former Director of Prasanthi Nilayam campus, --Name5-snipped--, even though I provided them all evidence, and have proof of their offices having received the evidence I supplied.

So I have COMPLETELY LOST TRUST in SSSIHL administrators and expect NO JUSTICE from them at all. However, if they (e.g. Registrar --Name4-snipped--) continue to do SHAKUNI POISON stuff against me by reporting to anybody, for example Mervyn Hughes, who checks about my service record with them, that I was a Teaching Assistant (FALSE statement) or had designation "Seva Dal" (once again, FALSE statement; Seva Dal is not a proper UGC designation anyway), then I will have no choice but to file a case against them in the suitable court which may be Penukonda court, and file a criminal complaint against them in the appropriate police station which I think will be Puttaparthi (Urban) police station.

Please note that so far SSSIHL has not even issued me a letter regretting their mistake of showing me FALSELY as Teaching Assistant in some Q.A. report of theirs, and stating that they have corrected the records in the Registrar's office in SSSIHL to reflect that my designation was Honorary Staff, Honorary Faculty and Visiting Faculty in the nine years that I provided FREE SERVICE to Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Science (DMACS), SSSIHL. In my considered opinion, this is the BARE MINIMUM that a Sathyam Vada Dharam Chara (Speak the truth; Follow ethics/morality) motto educational institution should have done. Otherwise they are just HYPOCRITES!
----
=========================
Readers may want to see the following blog posts:

1) Refuting Mervyn Hughes' latest attacks on me, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2016/04/refuting-mervyn-hughes-latest-attacks.html, dated April 12th 2016.

2) Mervyn Hughes writes that he has deleted all posts relating to me, and will not write posts about me, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2016/04/mervyn-hughes-writes-that-he-has.html, dated April 16th 2016.

Comments

Archive

Show more