Pardha Saradhi Uppala's FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of FALSE CLAIM of Muddenahalli Madhusudhan Rao Naidu

Given below is a short comment exchange on FB post, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209094084848073&set=a.1627496606106.2082337.1197289954&type=1&theater (the post is of Terry Reis Kennedy and it references some contents and comments of a Saibliss Facebook post) :

Pardha Saradhi Uppala wrote on April 1st, 2016 (edited on April 2nd, 2016) (slightly edited by Ravi S. Iyer to fix a typo):
VijaySai B.S., you are again mistaken. You say, "You will never come to experience first hand and then judge." Is Muddenahalli Madhu a magician that all people who come to experience first hand will suddenly wake up? For your information, I have travelled to Muddenahalli, had a lunch there, sat in the hall where Muddenahalli Madhu comes pretending Baba is beside him. He came to me, I asked him a question which Baba alone would know the answer to, he spoke to me trying very hard to make an intelligent guess, blabbered irrelevant stuff and moved on. Later I heard one full speech of his, totally pretentious, pathetic, where he badly imitates the Avatar's diction. Charlatan was written all over his face. This is my FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE. Kindly do not assume that all people who think Muddenahalli Madhu is the worst sinner of Kaliyuga have no first hand experience. There are many like me. Read the above post again. Muddenhalli Madhu makes bad attempts to deceive someone and fails. FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE. Kindly do not talk condescendingly of critics of this demon as ignorant people without experience.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote on April 1st, 2016 [Note MDH stands for Muddenahalli]:
Pardha Saradhi Uppala, I think I had read your account of your visit to MDH earlier. But I enjoyed reading it again. I haven't been to MDH as I have mentioned earlier but I keep getting information about MDH one way or the other! Recently I had a chat with somebody who had an interview with Madhusudhan Rao Naidu (MRN) some months ago. Now this person has had interviews with physical form Swami too. I asked him point-blank whether he felt in his interview with MRN that Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba was talking via communicator MRN. His response was a clear NO! Now I cannot reveal the person's name as I would need to take his permission before doing so, and I am sure he will deny me the permission (as it affects other relationships in the muddled Sai devotee world we are in now). So it is not only people who have been for "Darshan" in Muddenahalli but also people who have had interviews with MRN (I recall talking to three different persons who have had these interviews with MRN) who do not feel that Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is speaking via MRN.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote on April 2nd, 2016 (slightly edited)
Pardha Saradhi Uppala, As I was preparing a draft version of a separate Facebook post having this small comment exchange, I felt that I must THANK YOU and APPRECIATE YOU for your PUBLIC SHARING of your FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of  Madhusudhan Rao Naidu in his so called communicator role in Muddenahalli. Some Muddenahalli FALSE BELIEF promoters write in such a way that they imply that anybody who comes and has DIRECT EXPERIENCE of "Darshan" of & "Sambhashan (verbal interaction)" with Muddenahalli communicator, gets some fantastic experience involving omniscience, omnipotence and/or omnipresence of so called subtle Swami of Muddenahalli. Your well articulated and frank PUBLIC account UNDER YOUR OWN NAME is a POWERFUL REBUTTAL of this claim. You went and got DIRECT EXPERIENCE that Madhusudhan Rao Naidu's so called communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's claims are FAKE and to quote you, "Charlatan was written all over his face."

Like you, Ms. Eve Gardener has also had the COURAGE to PUBLICLY write under her own name, her similar experience when she visited Muddenahalli. In other words, she had DIRECT EXPERIENCE that Muddenahalli Madhusudhan Rao Naidu's claims are FALSE.

There are many Sai university alumni including Prasanthi Nilayam institution Sai university alumni-staff who have gone to Muddenahalli and did not get any positive experience about Madhusudhan Rao Naidu's so called communicator claims. However, they seem to be UNDER SOME GREAT FEAR about PUBLICLY STATING their experience or rather non-experience, of the so called Muddenahalli communicator, Madhusudhan Rao Naidu. Of course, the official alumni group of Sai university is maintaining a VERY STRANGE & VERY FUNNY SILENCE over this matter!!!

I thank Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba for courageous devotees like you, brother Pardha Saradhi Uppala, and Ms. Eve Gardener, who have the GUTS to walk on the path of Sathya & Dharma. KUDOS to you both! In my considered opinion, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba will be very happy with the Sathya & Dharma COURAGE (Dhairyam) you both have shown in these PUBLIC articles/posts/comments of yours.
-----

Pardha Saradhi Uppala wrote on April 2nd 2016 [BNNM is Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy]:
Ravi S. Iyer Yes bro, I am thinking of a making a detailed post of the day I was in Muddenahalli for the benefit of devotees. Swami never spoke to Me physically, but in His own amazing ways made it more than clear that He knows everything about me. I spoke to Muddenahalli Madhu and he spoke to me, and his demeanour was exactly like the palm readers on the street who try to hide their feelings, speaking words in riddles trying their luck to connect to you somehow. The worst part is how he tries to mimic the diction and lull in Bhagavan's Voice and fails miserably, miserably with his concocted and bad bad Telugu diction. In public view, they give a picture as if Mr. Narasimha Murthy also gets to know of what Subtle body is saying through Madhu. But the way Mr. BNNM spoke to a group of people after the subtle body left, saying, "Swami wants you to do this, do that" without consulting with Madhu (as per their claim of Madhu being the communicator), shows that they are used to talking on behalf of Swami, appending "Swami wants you to" before everything they want people to do. Mr. BNNM speaks with authority on behalf of Swami directing people what to do. If Swami was physically there, no one would dare to speak on His behalf, but the casual way in which he speaks shows it clearly. This whole episode is an excellent proof how Maya can deceive a devotee, if he is not alert and deeply connected to his own heart relation with Swami.
----

[I thank brother Pardha Saradhi Uppala and as, if I recall correctly, he had given me a general approval to share his PUBLIC FACEBOOK comments on this Muddenahalli FALSE BELIEF matter, I have presumed that he will not have any objections to me sharing his above PUBLIC FACEBOOK comment on this post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

Comments

Archive

Show more