Two Sai university alumni who did NOT EXPERIENCE Swami in Muddenahalli "Darshan" & "Interview"

From FB post: https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1655437444672826

Unimpressed by Madhusudhan Naidu interview: SSSIHL (Sai university) alumnus message

[Madhusudhan Naidu is the so called communicator of so called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in Muddenahalli (which I am convinced is a FALSE CLAIM)]

Here's a message I got recently from an SSSIHL alumnus (I have done minimal editing):
Sairam sir.
I am an ex-student sssihl.
I have been following your posts.
Its soo rational and promising.
Even I happened to have the interview with madhusudan naidu.
Its was soo generic, like imitating swamy in the videos.

I mean to say that we cannot estimate the partition (division) among the devotees because of these (actions/events).
Especially for those devotees who hardly understood swamy teachings. Just because of their blind faith, they are out of their control.
--- end message from SSSIHL alumnus ---

Ravi: I thank the Sai university alumnus for sharing the message with me and allowing me to share his message (anonymously) on social media. I encourage more and more Sai university alumni to share accounts of their interviews and interactions with Madhusudhan Naidu. And if you have experienced some memory reading & mind reading powers or some other paranormal powers, please say so. I mean, we want the TRUTH to be known about this. I sincerely believe that this is OUR DUTY TO BHAGAVAN. I say this as a person who was given the privilege to serve Bhagavan in his university as a teacher from Jan. 2003 to Mar. 2012 in Prashanthi Nilayam. Let us NOT FAIL IN OUR DUTY TO BHAGAVAN. When Prema Sai becomes known to the world will we be able to face Prema Sai with a clear conscience? Or will we have to hide our faces because we failed to do our duty to Sathya Sai?
---- end FB post content ----

From FB post: https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1655502657999638

SSSIHL alumnus 'dry' experience in Muddenahalli "Darshan" in May 2015

Note: M'halli is Muddenahalli. "Darshan" refers to that of so called subtle body / light body in Muddenahalli with so called chosen communicator indicating where the so called subtle body is, at any point of time (as only he can see it). [I am convinced that it is a FALSE BELIEF.]

An SSSIHL alumnus wrote to me:
Sairam Sir. Went to M'halli on 24.05.2015. Had "darshan". Truly speaking there was no proof to discount or validate the "presence" of Swami as propagated. But reasons apart, what struck me was the spiritual dryness that I experienced there in the "presence". Baba creates a flutter in the heart, feeling it with hope and love, even without speaking a word. I experienced no such flutter. The story is different in Sai Kulwant hall. Love surges within, faith gets a strong anchorage,  and life gets a new meaning. So what's the conclusion? I am agnostic on M'halli. May be I am not pure enough to experience the effulgent Spirit. However, I know where to come for the purity: Prashanthinilayam.

My response to him:
Thanks for sharing your 'dry' experience in MDH brother. And glad to know of your positive experience in Sai Kulwant Hall even after Mahasamadhi. Swami's vibrations surely are there in Sai Kulwant Hall. .... About 'purity' to experience MDH Swami - I think it is all HUMBUG. Just dismiss that from your mind. Jai Sairam!
--- end correspondence ---

Ravi: Now, some Sai university alumni who are MDH believers have written about great experiences that they have had at Muddenahalli. But from this post and my earlier post about another alumnus non-experience in Muddenahalli, it is clear that all Sai university alumni have NOT EXPERIENCED Swami in Muddenahalli darshans of so called subtle body/light body.
---- end FB post content -----

Comments

Archive

Show more