Debate on Prof. --Name1-snipped-- and Muddenahalli subtle body believers

Last updated on 21st April 2020

21st April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

[This is a copy of my Facebook post with the same title, dated 12th May 2015, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1617240338492537]

[Please note that this post has some unpleasant information which I felt was necessary to reveal (in a Facebook post comment exchange) in the face of the very controversial and very serious divisive threat to the Sathya Sai fraternity worldwide by claimed subtle body in Muddenahalli, and the "chosen communicator" claims there. If you cannot handle what I see as fair and truthful criticism of a poster person (Prof. --Name1-snipped--) of the believers in "chosen communicator" and dream-instructions-for-third-parties person of Muddenahalli (MDH) then please do not read this post. I see it as my duty to the Sathya Sai fraternity and to Swami to share this info. due to the damage such belief is causing the Sathya Sai movement. Further, I believe that I am fully entitled as a citizen of India to express these views publicly as they fall within the freedom of speech laws of India and do not fall into "character assassination" category. However, if I am told that my post has content not covered by "freedom of speech" laws and related laws in India, by suitable judicial and/or law enforcement authorities then I certainly am willing to delete the offending content.]

Some extracts of mainly my comments (slightly edited) on this Facebook post of Ms. Kennedy: https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10206799285119514

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
I feel it appropriate to weigh in with my view of Prof. --Name1-snipped--. Normally I would not want to comment on these matters in a public forum. But Prof. --Name1-snipped--'s support for claimed subtle Swami in MDH and the "chosen communicator" is being used to promote that belief. So I feel it is my duty to Swami and the Sathya Sai fraternity to share my view publicly.

I parted ways with the Sai university after Swami's Mahasamadhi due to my strong disagreement with the way Prof. --Name1-snipped--, as vice-chancellor (VC) of the Sai university, handled my involvement as a teacher in the Sai university (designation of Visiting Faculty then and offering free service from Jan. 2003), with the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project (an online school project providing Sai education model i.e. secular content + Sai spiritual teachings content, for various schools in India, as I understood the goals of the project then). It essentially was a conflict between the HOD of the dept. who discouraged my (and students') involvement with the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini (SSSVV) project, even though all of us knew how deeply Swami was interested in the project. The Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini team was happy with our (students and mine) work, the team from a top software consultancy company of India which was providing software development support to SSSVV and with whom we were interacting, was happy. But the department HOD was unhappy!

Instead of siding with Dharma in this matter, very unfortunately Prof. --Name1-snipped-- sided with the HOD and essentially and very aggressively told me that I was a "Visiting Faculty" and so I should do whatever the HOD says (this was sometime in July/Aug. 2011). BTW the HOD was rather ignorant in the field of software development, whereas, please excuse me blowing my own bugle, I was a master in the field of software development due to my 18 years of international software development experience. So, I had no option but to almost part ways with the department (barring providing consultancy guidance for one student's project work as I did not want that student to suffer), and later due to some further issues including some horrible behaviour and actually illegal action from another administrator of the university, part ways with the university itself (in Mar. 2012).

But, I must also say that my impression of Prof. --Name1-snipped-- is that he is a man of integrity, and I am given to understand he is quite an accomplished Physics academic and scientist. On spirituality however, I am of the view that he does not have that much exposure. My current view is that the lack of a good base in spirituality led him to get misguided first by Shri Narasimhamurthy sir's claims of Swami dreams with instructions for running the mission, and then, if one goes by writings attributed to him in MDH publications, belief in "chosen communicator".

The big, big issue I have with Prof. --Name1-snipped-- from a Sai university overall viewpoint is that, after Mahasamadhi, according to many sources, he chose to ignore the mother Sai organization which had, from an organizational point of view, given him the position of VC, and instead support and follow Muddenahalli leader(s)! That in my considered opinion (sorry about the strong word used but I feel it is the right word and is necessary to be used given the serious challenge to UNITY of the Sai organization), was betrayal of the mother organization which gave him the post, and which was DEAD AGAINST belief in Muddenahalli claimed subtle body believers. Ideally, Prof. --Name1-snipped--, once he became a staunch believer in and supporter of Muddenahalli claimed subtle body, should have resigned from his post of VC of the Sai university and joined MDH believers in Muddenahalli. That he continued to be in the very powerful seat of the VC (till Nov. 2014), but (according to multiple sources) go against mother Sai organization which had given him the post (from an organizational point of view), did incalculable damage to the Sai university, and, to some extent, to the Sai movement, in my considered opinion. I honestly think it may take years for the Sai university to regain its spiritual balance, composure and direction as given by physical form Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, due to this betrayal of mother Sai organization by Prof. --Name1-snipped--, which I think was due to misguided/misplaced belief in Muddenahalli claimed subtle body and associated dream-instructions and "chosen communicator".

I am sorry if the above words are hurtful to some. But I felt that the truth must be told in this public forum now. My apologies to those who are hurt by my words. I pray earnestly to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to ensure that the truth of claimed subtle body of Bhagavan in Muddenahalli and "chosen communicator" be revealed as early as possible, as that will put a full stop to such disagreeable information being shared publicly. I repeat that I am sharing this info. publicly only because of the HUGE problem MDH believers are creating for the mother Sai organization worldwide. Jai Sairam!
--------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
I agree with Taruni Tarun that "end does not justify the means". And I think it is especially important in this post-Mahasamadhi phase of the mission as we don't have physical form Bhagavan to guide us, at physical level, on these matters.
--------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
BTW I saw the words "file case for defaming" in one comment which may be related to Ms. Kennedy's post and not my comment. But I felt it appropriate to say that I fully stand behind the comments I have made and am ready to stand any charges of "defamation" in an Indian court of law. I have said the truth and am willing to face any consequences that a truth-sayer has to face from any moneybags or crooked fellows. I am not afraid of them. The apostles of Jesus Christ were willing to even be crucified for upholding the truth of the divinity of Jesus. I take inspiration from them and am willing to face any defamation case anybody wants to put on me. Satyannaasti paro Dharamaha! [There is no higher Dharma (righteous living) than truth.]
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
[Name-snipped]: I did not fully understand your comments. But perhaps these words may clarify my view of the matter. Criticism of policies of policy makers is completely acceptable and even encouraged in a democracy. That's what ensures that policy makers are accountable to the people of the country. If criticism is not allowed then there is a danger of top administrators becoming dictators like Hitler and Stalin, where they imposed their view on the rest of the people. Dissent was suppressed in rather nasty ways by Hitler and Stalin.

In Swami's way of doing things, the approach, as I understood it, was to manage issues within the family, and not put it out among the public. So criticism of decisions used to happen even when Swami was in physical form but it was within the organization/institution, would be mostly oral, and would not be shared publicly. Some level of hurt when one is criticized was there even then, but as it was internal, people would get over it, after some time. Further, there was always the possibility of approaching Swami Himself with a letter if one faced serious injustice. That kept even senior administrators in check.

Now I have put out my views about Prof. --Name1-snipped-- in writing. It may cause some hurt and if it does cause hurt to Prof. --Name1-snipped-- I apologize to him. But I have to do what I see as my duty to Swami by airing my views on this matter due to the HUGE problem MDH belief is causing the mother Sai organization.

If Prof. --Name1-snipped-- or some others who I have not named, choose to react in whatever way by criticizing me, filing a case against me in court for defamation - that's fine. In case of a defamation suit, the court will decide whether there is merit in such a case, or whether the views I have expressed fall completely within the freedom of speech law in India (which I think is the case), and I am willing to abide by the honourable court's decision.

It is the future of the Sathya Sai movement that is at stake here. We have to take some appropriate steps in line with Sathya and Dharma, however difficult and unpleasant they may be, to save the Sathya Sai movement worldwide from breaking into two groups.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Brother [Name-snipped]: Do you think I did not get hurt when Prof. --Name1-snipped-- shouted at me as if I was doing something bad by working along with students on Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project? Actually it was my beholden duty to do so. Do you think I did not get hurt when he ignored the nearly eight and a half years free service I had provided to the Sai university and told me to do as the HOD says as I was a "Visiting Faculty"? Do you know that the Sai university had reported my designation as "Teaching Assistant" in some important documents? How could they do that? That's illegal - record tampering is the criminal charges case. The principal of Prasanthi Nilayam campus had given me Identity cards with his signature where my designation over this period was either Honorary Staff/Honorary Faculty/Visiting Faculty.

And when I informed Prof. --Name1-snipped-- about it over email, he did not believe me and accused me of being "venomous" in an email response! Another administrator told me I was not Visiting Faculty though he had sent me a letter on Sai university letterhead affixed with his signature stating that my designation was "Visiting Faculty". This administrator told me that I was "Seva Dal"!!! [Now I viewed myself as "Seva Dal" as when I was searching for spiritual direction, in a discourse in Kulwant Hall where I was serving as Seva Dal then (sometime in second half of 1990s as member of Dombivli, Maharashtra Sathya Sai Seva Samithi), Swami said that Seva, Seva, Seva was His advise for spiritual aspirants. But how can an university administrator say that in a discussion related to official designation? And that too to a guy offering free service for so many years to the Sai university. It was the height of arrogance and ingratitude, in my considered opinion.]

So, brother [Name-snipped], the knife cuts both ways. If one has caused hurt to people usually that hurt comes back. It is part of life. One has to be willing to face these things. Now that I have raised all these matters I know that I will have to face hurtful reactions. Fine, I am willing to face them. I have stuck to the truth and am doing it for the good of the Sai fraternity, as Prof. --Name1-snipped--'s name is being used to attract Sai devotees to MDH belief.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
No brother [Name-snipped]. I think in the post-Mahasamadhi phase as we do not have the divine insight of physical form Bhagavan to guide us in these matters, we have to turn to tried and tested methods to resolve conflict. And the tried and tested method in today's early 21st century India, and many parts of the world (certainly the Western world), is to debate these issues, which would involve criticism. Note that Ms. Kennedy's post refers to a leading mainstream Indian newspaper article. Prof. --Name1-snipped-- may have his defense to what the Times of India article reported then but I think many of the points mentioned there are simply facts. It may be that Prof. --Name1-snipped-- got unwittingly caught up in some very complicated rules & regulations governing (govt. funded) state universities of India, and essentially got trapped in some matters. But you cannot dismiss away the Times of India report as completely fabricated. There are such reports available from other mainstream Indian media outlets too.

The bottom line is that the claims of Muddenahalli subtle body and "chosen communicator" are extremely controversial and unheard of in the history of major religions or major spiritual movements. Now it is becoming a worldwide matter as they are travelling all over the world preaching their belief. Naturally there will be questions asked of them and their primary supporters, including any issues related to their past. If you think that such things will not happen then I think you are not exposed to the reality of the spiritual movements and religious movements world.
---------------------------

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. got hate mail morning, noon, and night. In my long career as an investigative journalist I have even had my life threatened, twice, by the Mafia in the USA. All those who threatened me ended up behind bars...or murdered by their own. In Poland the Russian Secret Police arrested me when I went there to write about the Solidarity Movement. But I was not held. When I was released, all the stories were published . The Truth is very, very powerful that is why it creates such a reaction in the hearts of those who read. Trying to destroy the messenger of Truth is like trying to carry home the ocean in a tea cup. And, Our Beloved Puttaparthi Sai gave himself the name Sathya! Truth itself protects the one who speaks or writes it. Jai Sai Ram.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Terry Reis Kennedy: My God! You have some experience in these matters! Threats from USA Mafia and arrest by Soviet-era Polish/Russian secret police (in relation to the communist-game-changing Solidarity movement of Lech Walesa & others)!!! Hmm. You are in a different league, Ms. Kennedy. What we are discussing in these Sai fraternity matters is really small fish compared to what you have experienced. Carefully noted your words about truth. Thanks a ton again for your encouragement. It really gives me a boost.
---------------------------

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
In the USA they will be regarded as a cult by authorities there. The Homeland Security Forces there will have a very close look at their finances (secretly). From then on, their activities here and abroad will be monitored. Or worse, the fundamentalist Christians of California might show them the meaning of the phrase, "Baptism by Fire".....
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Brother [Name-snipped] The corridors of power in Puttaparthi Sai university certainly did have major issues post-Mahasamadhi, especially as Prof. --Name1-snipped-- believed in MDH. Perhaps such issues were there in other Puttaparthi institutions too. Today I think Puttaparthi institutions have stabilized in this post-Mahasamadhi phase. This is not to say that there are no problems and there never will be any problems. But I think systems have been put in place and further the govt. is also keeping an eye on what is going on.

Prof. --Name1-snipped-- is being used as a poster-person to attract people to MDH belief. So I find it fair to share my views on him. That is not the case with the HOD. Regarding the HOD being against my involvement with SSSVV, very unfortunately, the HOD had not explained the reasons in writing, and went beyond his brief in blocking me from SSSVV work. Prof. --Name1-snipped-- could have overruled the HOD and pulled him up for opposing my involvement with SSSVV. But he did not. Why? You will have to ask Prof. --Name1-snipped--.

About threat to Puttaparthi system being from within and not MDH. Well, I am worried about mother (official) Sai organization worldwide being threatened with division by MDH belief, and not Puttaparthi system alone. And I find it perfectly fair for me to question MDH belief and background of poster-persons associated with MDH belief, whether you like it or not.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Now I feel like I should share a far more disturbing thing that happened in the Sai university under Prof. --Name1-snipped--'s watch. I am writing from what I remember of the events of the chaos of 2011-12 - so there could be some inaccuracies here and there in the detail but not in the main account. I hope Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju does not mind me sharing it. But I think it has to be done so that the Sai fraternity know what happened.

Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju, the person that Bhagavan had so much affection for and gave so much importance to, was tricked into/made to resign from the Sai university sometime in late 2011 or early 2012!!! When I came to know of this I was astounded, traumatized and then furious. I was a bit player in the Sai university but Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju was a vital figure. Me being essentially thrown out was no big deal but how could Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju be eased out? It seems that the issue was that Prof. Kamaraju had raised some concerns about foreign donors donating to Shri Narasimhamurthy sir's projects based on Swami dream instructions to Shri Narasimhamurthy. Prof. Kamaraju, I was told, asked the foreign donors to get a direct message from Swami Himself rather than through a third person. That resulted in the donations being put on hold.

Prof. Kamaraju was issued some kind of show-cause notice about why action should not be taken against him, as he had not taken university permission before going abroad!!! Apparently this is some kind of rule in universities, which, in the past, would not have been followed.

Prof. Kamaraju was humiliated by the Sai university administrators. I do not know the exact role of Prof. --Name1-snipped-- in this. But as the VC, he certainly could have stepped in and prevented such actions being taken. The VC in a deemed university has incredible powers - he is almost like a king of the university. You can imagine what a shock would have passed through Sai university staff after this. I mean, if Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju can be 'made to resign' by the university administrators after Swami Mahasamadhi, they could do the same to anybody else who dared to question or oppose them.

I decided to keep away from Prof. --Name1-snipped-- and most Sai university administrators after coming to know of the brutal treatment given to Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju by the Sai university administrators in late 2011/early 2012. In my considered view, Prof. --Name1-snipped-- failed in his duty as VC of the Sai university, i.e. the top man, to prevent this brutal treatment being given to Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju sir.

Jai Sairam!
---------------------------

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
More and more truths are coming out of the dark places where they have waited for God's perfect timing to be released. I am so saddened by this news of the abuse of Sri Anil Kumar. I am bowing my head in shame at how he was treated. What a great devotee to stand tall while such disrespect was heaped on him for the sole purpose of getting every last dollar out of the hands of the foreign donors. Jai Sai Ram!
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Terry Reis Kennedy: Thanks for your supportive comment. When I was in the grip of emotion on coming to know some parts of this brutal treatment DIRECTLY from Prof. Kamaraju sir in his Staff Quarters flat (in early 2012, if I recall correctly), I told him and Mrs. Kamaraju, something on the lines that Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju was always seen with Swami as he would translate Swami's discourses. So, for the Sai fraternity and for the future generations, irrespective of whatever is done by Sai university administrators, like the apostles of Jesus (e.g. Peter, Matthew) are remembered along with Jesus, Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju will also be remembered along with Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. [end-what-I-told-AK-sir.]

It truly was a great testing period for Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju. And, in my considered opinion, like gold that goes through the fire of the furnace, and comes out purer and brighter, Prof. Kamaraju has become even more brighter as a messenger of Sai teachings, Sai truth and Sai love (including some tough love when it comes to questioning extraordinary claims of "chosen communicator"). I think it is the destiny of the committed spiritual man/woman like Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju sir, to get thrown into the fire, be subjected to ingratitude, abuse etc., as the truths they speak about are not palatable to many.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Sairam all! I have taken a break and come back a little cooled down smile emoticon. Writing about those chaotic and traumatic events of 2011-12 did make me very emotional and perhaps somewhat aggressive. We Parthi fellows did go through the wringer then. Apologies to any readers who got upset, especially brother [Name-snipped].

My considered view is that it is better for such things to come to light even if it initially disturbs, as it will lead later to a more solid basis for honest, transparent and accountable, and so more effective, post-Mahasamadhi Sathya Sai mission activities.

Brother [Name-snipped]: Noted your very serious and grave threat to stop responding :-). I will bear it in mind :-). Also noted your comment "But if Anil Sir comes to Muddenahalli what will Ravi Sir write about? " on your wall about Prof. AK's supposed willingness to visit MDH if invited. I think such an AK visit to MDH will be fascinating as we will get more data on the matter (a video of such a meeting with "chosen communicator" would be truly wonderful), allowing us to get closer to the truth of MDH claims. I look forward to such a visit by Prof. AK sir, provided Parthi administrators are OK with it and do not have any objections (as otherwise it may lead to some issues for AK sir which, I am sure, all of us do not want).
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
[Name-snipped]: Now from where did you get the line that my view is that even if AK is convinced about MDH he should not speak about it. That's a blatant lie. I am for the truth to be revealed, and not for any cover-up. If AK is convinced about it my view is that he should say so. And if he is not convinced about it then too he should say so.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Well, I have written about my reasons for not wanting to go to MDH in quite some detail. But I think you may not have read it. Let me try to engage with you on it if you are interested. Do you really think that one visit to MDH and "chosen communicator" where he reveals some private matter between somebody and physical form Swami, will allow a reasonably spiritually knowledgeable person to conclude that the "chosen communicator" claims are true?
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Oh! About how the trust there (MDH) runs, I do not have any cribs personally. My view is that if people are benefiting from their educare, medicare and even spiritual activities like bhajans, as certainly seems to be the case, good! I do not want to comment on Prof. AK's view on the trust matters there.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
I am writing the truth about my bad experiences. That is not character assassination. Are you saying that I should keep mum about what I see as Adharma! Perhaps that is your understanding of Swami's teachings. It certainly is not mine. I will fight Adharmic fellows in the part of the Sai mission that I got involved with, and any con-men who try to fool people in the HOLY NAME of our beloved Lord, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Not at all. You have a very selective view of matters. You choose to ignore the main complaints I made about Prof. --Name1-snipped-- and are trying to deflect it to something else. That may work for some debating team kind-of games. But for those who want to know the truth your diversionary tactics will not cut any ice.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
[In response to who was at bigger fault, the HOD or VC:] Of course, the VC. His duty was to see who was doing the right thing academically and not get into power politics. The first thing he did when I entered his cabin was to shout at me as if I was doing some criminal act! Atrocious behaviour!
Further, forget me - I am a nobody in the Sai mission. Tell me do you think the VC and his team were justified in making Prof. AK resign? Don't dodge the question. Answer it.
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
[Name-snipped]: You simply refuse to acknowledge my points of the debate and try to bring the debate to some odd points like "Because the VC shouted at you, you ll do the character assassination?". I am afraid I don't see any point in continuing the debate with you.

About AK, I am afraid you don't understand academic politics and how a VC and his supporters targeted a long-term servitor of Swami who chose to oppose Narasimhamurthy and his dream-technique of getting donations. I think you folks refuse to see the real political reasons behind it.
I don't think there is any point in me contributing further to this discussion as you guys minds are made up and refuse to accept any point of view contrary to yours. All the best. Beware that's typical of fanaticism. Hope you folks don't get caught up in some dangerous cult-type fanaticism. Jai Sairam!
---------------------------

[Name-snipped] wrote:
You are absolutely correct Ravi S. Iyer !!!!!
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
To readers of this conversation, I felt it appropriate to share the fallacy of brother [Name-snipped]'s political debater type of charge of "character assassination" against me in this exchange, and perhaps he uses the same technique against others in other facebook & social media conversations. To revive your memory, brother [Name-snipped] wrote in an earlier comment directed to me, "Why dont you go and check for yourself rather than indulge in character assassination of individuals whoever writes in support of Muddenahalli? Is this what Swami taught you Sir?" He even had the cheek to ask me whether this is what Swami had taught me? But, OK, I consider myself accountable for my actions including my writings and so did grant brother [Name-snipped] the right to question me about my criticism of Prof. --Name1-snipped--.

First, what is character assassination? From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_assassination: "Character assassination is a deliberate and sustained process that aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person, institution, social group, or nation. Agents of character assassinations employ a mix of open and covert methods to achieve their goals, such as raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumours, and manipulating information."

So simply being truthfully critical of somebody does not mean one is indulging in character assassination. Ms. Kennedy sharing a mainstream Indian media article about the critical/negative findings of an investigative commission report by a judge (retired, I presume), Justice H Rangavittalachar Commission report, on Prof. --Name1-snipped--'s actions as VC of Mysore University, does not automatically become "character assassination". In fact using such terms for the honourable judge's report may even invite "contempt of court" charges to be brought against any such persons, IMHO.

My criticism with respect to Prof. --Name1-snipped--'s actions regarding me, which I had conveyed in a rather emotional way earlier but now am doing it in a matter-of-fact way, are the following points:
a) His unfair and Adharmic handling of the conflict between the HOD and me on my involvement with the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project, where he failed in his academic duty as VC to look into the academic merits of the case and instead simply asked me to follow HOD's instructions (implying I do whatever the HOD says and as the HOD did not want me to work on SSSVV, to stop working on SSSVV).

and

b) His terming of my reporting to him of the truth of the malicious record tampering done against me by some administrator(s) of the Sai university (me being shown FALSELY as "Teaching Assistant") as "venomous" of me and NOT taking any action against the perpetrators of the malicious record tampering acts against me even when I sent signed documents to him, by courier with acknowledgement received by me, with evidence of the malicious record tampering act.

The above criticism of mine against Prof. --Name1-snipped-- cannot be viewed by mature and truthful people as "character assassination" however much brother [Name-snipped] uses political debate methods to try to label it as such. For it to be "character assassination", according to the wiki definition, I should have used methods like raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumours, and manipulating information. I hereby declare that I have used none of these methods, and that whatever I have written above in my criticism of Prof. --Name1-snipped-- is true to the best of my knowledge. Further, I am willing to testify (under oath) about such matters in an Indian court of law, if challenged seriously by anybody who wants to establish the truth in this regard in a court of law.
So, dear readers, don't get carried away with brother [Name-snipped]'s political style/disinformation campaign style accusations of "character assassination" of Prof. --Name1-snipped-- against me. Satyannaasti Paro Dharmaha! [There is no higher Dharma (righteous living) than truth.] Thanks. Jai Sairam!
---------------------------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
I thought it appropriate to share with readers one of the meanings of the word delusion. From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/delusion: "(psychiatry) a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason".

So do pay attention to facts and not fertile imaginations of chosen communicators and dreamers when you come across people who claim to be chosen intermediaries/communicators with Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, or their promoters on social media. BEWARE of being led astray by such people and their promoters, especially when you find that their mindset is such that they are unable to accept any fact or any logical argument that goes against them, and come up with some strange basis to blind themselves to the facts and logical arguments. Let them blind themselves to facts & logical arguments - that may be their destiny. But dear readers, should you too blind yourself to facts and logical arguments? Yes, one should pay attention to what the heart says. But to properly recognize the Avatar both heart and a mind equipped with scriptural background about past avatars, are needed, in my considered opinion. Just because somebody has some mind and memory reading ability, don't believe that he is communicating with the Avatar.

The Lord of Puttaparthi does not need any communicator or chosen communicator as His communications are heart-to-heart DIRECT between Him and the devotee. However the Lord of you-know-which-place-I-mean seems to need a "chosen communicator". Please decide which Lord you want: The Lord of Puttaparthi or the Lord of you-know-which-place-I-mean.

----end Facebook post contents -----------------------

[I have presumed that Terry Reis Kennedy will not have any objections to me sharing some of her PUBLIC comments on Facebook (link given at the top of the post) on this blog post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

======================================
Update on 16th August 2015 & 20th & 21st August 2015

After the above Facebook post conversation, in later Facebook exchanges going into the matter in more detail, I felt it appropriate to reveal the name of the HOD (Dr. --Name2-snipped-- of the Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Sciences, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL)). I would also like to reveal that the administrator who told me that I was not Visiting Faculty though he had sent me a letter on Sai university letterhead affixed with his signature stating that my designation was "Visiting Faculty", and told me that I was "Seva Dal" instead, was the Registrar, Dr. --Name3-snipped--. To help prevent recurrence of such nasty incidents in future at the Sai university, I think I need to do my duty here of expressing my view that --Name3-snipped-- seemed to have behaved in a sadistic manner towards me then. I mean, my view is that he seemed to enjoy sitting in his Registrar chair and humiliating me though he was the guy who was at fault!!! It was like I am the Registrar and so I can do whatever I like with your records! Power craze leading to sadistic type of behaviour is a very unfortunate reality in many ashram systems. Those interested to know more on this may want to see my post: Do some leaders of spiritual movements get into Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)?, dated May 2015.

Further, I presume that Dr. --Name3-snipped-- as Registrar is the key person responsible for record keeping, and so providing data to senior administrators, about designations of faculty in university documents and so he, I guess, has to be held responsible for the criminal act of record tampering in my case where I was FALSELY & MALICIOUSLY shown as Teaching Assistant in an important university document, Annual Quality Assurance Report of SSSIHL for the year 2009-10 by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The FALSE & MALICIOUS record tampering involving me is on page 35 of this report. This report seems to be authorized & signed by Prof. --Name4-snipped--, Co-ordinator IQAC and Prof. --Name1-snipped--, vice-chancellor, as per page 54 which seems to be the last page of the main part of the report, and is followed by annexes.

I also know that the HOD Dr. --Name2-snipped-- was aware of this act of record tampering but did nothing to oppose it and, in my view, seemed to almost sadistically relish me being shown as Teaching Assistant (a very junior position compared to his position as Prof. & HOD) in the university document (whereas the principal of the campus signed Identity cards showed me then either as Honorary Faculty or Visiting Faculty which Dr. --Name2-snipped-- told me was incorrect, without specifying what, according to him, was my correct designation). So my view is that Dr. --Name2-snipped-- is guilty of aiding & abetting in this malicious crime of record tampering against me. I wouldn't be surprised if both --Name3-snipped-- and --Name2-snipped-- suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I mean, any honourable HOD would fight for the teachers of his/her department and promote their cause instead of maliciously enjoying their illegal and criminal humiliation. And (sorry about blowing my own bugle, but in this context I feel it has to be said) I was providing FREE service when I could earn significant amount of money, significantly more than what even full Professors of the Sai university were being paid, by serving in the IT industry due to my expertise in international industry level software development.

Some of the Facebook conversations going into the matter in more detail can be read here: Miscellaneous July 2015 Facebook posts of mine related to Muddenahalli so-called chosen communicator & subtle body, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/2015/07/miscellaneous-july-2015-facebook-posts.html]

Recently (on 15th August 2015) I made another comment in a Facebook exchange related to the above matter, https://www.facebook.com/mafalda.casascordero/posts/871521209583859?comment_id=874726435930003, which I have copy-pasted below (slightly edited):

[Name-snipped]: Sathyameva Jayate is what ancient Bharatiyas have taught us. Some persons want to suppress the truth about MDH from coming out. My suggestion to you is not bother about them. In time, the misdeeds of MDH leaders will get exposed fully within the court of law (on matters raised there) and on social media as well. Naturally MDH supporters who are deluded by the MDH False belief and do not know the truth, will try to attack the speakers of the truth. That is their way.

Let me share my personal experience with their vital supporter in Sai university (SSSIHL) from after Mahasamadhi till Nov. 2014 when he stepped down as Vice-chancellor, that is Prof. --Name1-snipped--. When I was fighting for Dharma in my doing FREE SERVICE in the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini (SSSVV) project which the Dept. HOD. --Name2-snipped-- was dead against, and when I did not know anything about --Name1-snipped-- having been converted to the FALSE BELIEF of MDH subtle body (sometime in July or Aug 2011), I went into his chambers for a meeting with great respect and deference to him. I mean, after Bhagawan's physical form passing away, for us in SSSIHL then, the vice-chancellor was the person we looked up to, to lead us forward in post-Mahasamadhi phase of Sai mission.

The way he shouted at me at the top of his voice as soon as I entered his cabin, is something I clearly remember even now. He was screaming at me as if I was doing a criminal act by opposing the HOD --Name2-snipped--, in my continuing to work (for FREE) on SSSVV, for which I had been given official permission in writing by the Registrar, --Name3-snipped--. [If they had not given permission then I would have stopped work. But they gave permission; so my Dharma was to do the work until they officially withdrew the permission for me to work on SSSVV, which, BTW, they never did.]

I did not shout back at him as I was respecting the chair of the vice-chancellor. I became submissive. [If I had known about his being a B.N. Narasimhamurthy (BNNM) double-agent then, I perhaps would have shouted back at him and stormed out of the vice-chancellor's office.]

You know then, how much I had to listen from this BNNM double-agent, --Name1-snipped--? He said I should do whatever the HOD says (the HOD was ignorant about software development as his background is mainly electrical/electronics engineering with a late in career Ph.D. in robotics or related area and associated career switch to management position in IBM Australia; so the VC was telling me to do what the HOD who was ignorant in software development told me; of course, I did not do that and stopped my teaching work in the Sai university). --Name1-snipped-- further told me to sing Bhajans!!! (instead of working on SSSVV, implicitly).

This is the class of some of these misguided and fanatic MDH supporters. I suggest, brother [name-snipped], that you simply ignore them. If they continue to bother you just block them on Facebook so you will never get to read their nasty attacks against revelation of the truth.
--- end FB comment ---

An additional follow-up comment of mine:
Brother [name-snipped]: I rephrased part of the comment to be a little less aggressive. But I wanted the truth to be known and so did not water down most of my comment.

I do not know whether you felt it to be harsh as you have written "As such this will be last comment on MDH". If you did feel it to be harsh, I am sorry. But I have no choice in this fight for Sathya & Dharma against the FALSE BELIEF being propagated by so called MDH subtle body promoters, in the name of Kali Yuga Avatar, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I cannot be a SILENT WITNESS to this ADHARMA. I will fight to expose it, within the law of the land (India), to help at least some innocent Sai devotees (mostly foreign) in NOT falling into their trap.
---
The brother wrote back:
No bro, I sat at his lotus feet and sang in the Mandir in his physical form many times.. I recognize malicious intentions a mile away.. brother you will always hv my respect and love.. I respect the words of my elders. Sai Ram.
---
I responded:
[Name-snipped]: Thanks for your kind words. Glad you did not get put off by my words.

---- end FB comment exchange extracts ---

Update on 20th August 2015

Please note that Prof. --Name1-snipped-- stepped down as VC of SSSIHL on 22nd Nov. 2014. The very next day, 23rd Nov. 2014, he was on stage at Muddenahalli to participate in the Bhagavan birthday celebrations there. That is enough evidence for any reasonable person to conclude that he was a staunch believer in/supporter of the so called Muddenahalli subtle body even during his stint as VC in SSSIHL in the post-Mahasamadhi period.

At 1:49 in the youtube video, 89th Birthday Celebrations of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba at Sri Sathya Sai Grama, Muddenahalli, --video-link-snipped-- , (total video length 10 min. 4 secs), you can see --Name1-snipped-- seated 2nd to the right of Swami's chair (from the video viewer's perspective) (first on the right of Swami's chair is Santoor artist Shiv Kumar Sharma, if I am not mistaken; and on the left of Swami's chair it seems to be Sarala Shah madam followed by Indulal Shah sir)

At around 5:00, Mr. C. Srinivas makes a reference to --Name1-snipped-- gesturing to him with his hand (but at that point --Name1-snipped-- is not shown in the video). At 5:03 the video pans out to show both speaker C. Srinivas (standing) and --Name1-snipped-- seated a few chairs away from him.

Comments

Archive

Show more