I have only TONED DOWN my criticism of Muddenahalli (MDH) false belief not stopped such criticism

Given below is a recent Facebook chat exchange I had with a Facebook friend (FF4).

FF4 wrote:
Sairam Anna [Ravi: Anna means brother]. Through your posts i got to know that you won't write on MDH anymore. Well, it's your wish. You have cited reasons, which is understandable. I'm not a fan of MDH either. What can be done, only Swami can bring the Truth out. I must say, we do live in a society of hypocrites, nobody values innocent straightforward people. Sorry to take your time. Take care of your health Anna. Sairam.
------

I (Ravi) wrote back (slightly edited):
Sairam sister! I have decided to stop writing aggressively against MDH (Muddenahalli) belief .
And also not write about police & legal stuff.
Other stuff will continue.
Especially on questions about whether what Madhusudan Rao Naidu says fits in with Swami's teachings.
------

FF4 wrote:
Ok anna. It's right. One must be careful in such matters. Most imp., you take care of your health. Health is Wealth.
------

I (Ravi) wrote back (slightly edited):
Also all my blog posts on MDH false belief continue to stay.
Thanks.
My elder sister only asked me to TONE DOWN my criticism of MDH false belief NOT stop criticism.
So I will continue that.
But in a polite way and NOT respond to people like --name-snipped-- who are trying to attack me politically (using falsehood to malign me).
May I share your chat msg ANONYMOUSLY with others on social media?
It may help others as they too may have the same question as you.
------

FF4 wrote:
I understood. It's a fact, especially if one lives alone in this place, one must be always alert & safeguard oneself. Of course, you can share my msg on your timeline Anna.
------

I (Ravi) responded:
Thank you sister. Will do so later on.
------

Comments

Archive

Show more