Perhaps others will come forward to take my place wrt my writings about FALSE BELIEF of Muddenahalli group

Last updated on 24th August 2016

[A recent Facebook comment of mine which I felt appropriate to put up as a separate post is given below.]

Here's a Facebook chat interaction I had with a Facebook friend (FF) over yesterday & today.

FF: Sairam Ravi, will you be less involved in the MDH stuff from now?
-----

Ravi: I guess so.
-----

FF: You are the articulate, vigorous, passionate voice of this side of the issue, Ravi
Is this the beginning of the end for the resistance?
-----

Ravi: I have no idea. I owe my elder sister a lot. I have to respect her wishes in this regard. I am bound by the duty of (springing from) my love and respect for her. ... Even when I was brutally marginalized and humiliated in the Sai university, NOT A SINGLE PERSON in the Sai university where I offered FREE SERVICE for 9 years came forward to support me!!! NOT ONE!!! It was my elder sister & family, and my elder brother and family (all of whom are not Sai devotees) and my old software industry colleagues (all of whom are not Sai devotees) who came to my aid then.

If there is one thing I have learned from the ****FIRE**** that I have been put through by Swami after His Mahasamadhi it is that I need to be loyal and faithful to those who have been loyal and faithful to me.
-----

Ravi: Of course, mine is only one voice now in this matter. There are many other voices which are active in this regard. Perhaps as I have now withdrawn from publicly posting/commenting on some aspects of this Muddenahalli group matter, others may come forward to take my place. Thanks.
-----
============================================================

Given below are some of the comments on my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1780809712135598, associated with the above post contents.

Vr Ganti wrote (slightly edited):
Om Sri Sai Ram - I think it is not your sister or friends who made you to do what you did right now Ravi S. Iyer Sir. It is BHAGAWAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA who makes every thing happen. You(r) sister and friends are only instruments but the force behind is the DIVINE FORCE.

If only we know why Baba did what he did, we will not be here on this planet. We would have been with Baba already. So let us continue with the faith that some other person or persons will come into your shoes and do that job (which) has to continue.
------

Ravi S. Iyer responded:
Noted your view, Vr Ganti sir. Thanks.
------

Ap Ramesh wrote:
unfortunately there is no 'dislike' option on FB
[His comment included an animated icon of a face with tears being shed.]
------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Sorry Ap Ramesh sir! Sorry for the "tears shed"! Very expressive icon you have used, I must say.
------

--Name-snipped-- wrote:
It is indeed very unfortunate that you should be off presenting this issue. May our Most Beloved Bhagawan continue to be always with you!
-------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Thanks for your good wishes --name-snipped--.
-------

Comments

Archive

Show more