Yet another request to continue my posts against Muddenahalli group FALSE BELIEF

Last updated on 28th August 2016

A Facebook friend (FF3) wrote over FB chat:
Sairam brother. Hope you are well. I just happened to read your posts . Did Mervyn threaten you again? I hope that won't stop you from posting against MDH. The fight is against falsehood and you have taken a very brave stand. I hope you continue to do it and please remember we are all there to support you in any way we can. The last two weeks have been very busy for me work wise and I have had no time read through posts. I just very randomly shared posts and just not got to see your wall posts. Please do not get disheartened. Swami will stand by you always and so will you have all our support. Sairam.
-------

I (Ravi) responded (edited):
Thanks for your kind words about me and support for me, sister --name-snipped--.
Well, I owe a lot to my elder sister. She was very upset with me and so I had no option but to agree to her advice to tone down my writings critical of MDH (Muddenahalli) group belief (in so called chosen communicator). In particular, I told her that I will steer clear of any legal and police matters.

In other words, I guess I will be somewhat like other writers/speakers from (official) Prasanthi Nilayam ashram system in this matter, from now onwards. [They typically steer clear of commenting/posting about Muddenahalli group matters (e.g. the Nigeria matter) though they clearly have stated that Muddenahalli group claim of a so called chosen communicator goes against Swami's teachings and so they don't believe it or support it in any way.]

The aggressive (verbal) fight (within legally permitted boundaries) against MDH lies has to be continued by the others who are already active in it. Perhaps somebody else will join them (to take my place). Sorry! But that's the way it is. And my sister knows about my health challenges and that I live alone in Puttaparthi with very limited contact with people (I am a reclusive person). So she is right in her concerns about my well being.

May I share your response ANONYMOUSLY on social media?

Thanks. Jai Sairam!
------

FF3 responded (slightly edited):
Sure you can anonymously share brother.
Also I respect your decision. And I think we should all ultimately hope that Swami will step in, in a big way. Best wishes always! Sairam
------

I (Ravi) responded:
Thanks. Jai Sairam!
--- end exchange with Facebook friend FF3 ---

Ravi: I should also mention that I received two messages, one over mail and one over Facebook chat, in support of the advice of my elder sister (and some of my old software industry friends) to step back from aggressive criticism of Muddenahalli group FALSE BELIEF (in so called chosen communicator).
===========================================================

Given below are comments made on my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1782396238643612, associated with this post.

Alok Dara Shikoh wrote:
Ravi bhai its commendable that you are doing what inner conscience is telling u... I have heard that such a conduct is what is meant by 'dharmic action' meaning following ones's own true nature as revealed by the conscience.

Ganti ji, too as one can say is similarly very dharmic and he has my respect as he too is following his conscience which is telling him a totally different thing.

And yet again VijaySai ji too has my equal respect for he too is following what his conscience is telling him and that is a totally different thing altogether!!

But one can see the very same sincerety, intensity and love for Bhagawan in all three individuals; what an amazing wonder that the conduct and the approach is so different EvenThough all three are operating dharmically as per their conscience!!! Most interesting ...

Samastalokassukinobhavantu
------

Vr Ganti wrote (slightly edited):
Sai Ram to you all. I don't know in what context you are comparing 3 of us. But what you say is, (h)as always been, logical.
------

Mohana Rao Koppole wrote:
Sairam, let's value the differences ! We are all Same in SAI Lens ,but we have our own mental vibrations and perceptions from our limited human angle of view....
------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Alok Dara Shikoh, Perhaps in the example of Mr. Vr Ganti and I, Mr. Ganti is very firm on following AGGRESSIVE EXPOSURE of what he views as Asathya and Adharma no matter what anybody says or how he is threatened by anybody. I am bound by some bonds of love & respect (to my elder sister, in this particular case) which do NOT come in the way of me following Sathya & Dharma but come in the way of aggressively exposing Asathya and Adharma when police & legal action matters are threatened. But there is not much difference in how Mr. Ganti and I view Muddenahalli group belief in so called chosen communicator.

Brother VijaySai B.S. is following a different path as he believes in claims made by the so called chosen communicator of communicating the words of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, even when Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has publicly said on many occasions that he communicates directly with his devotees and does not use any intermediaries (or communicators). My humble view is that brother VijaySaui B.S. has got caught up in Asathya & Adharma wrt so called chosen communicator without realising that he is caught up in Asathya & Adharma, and is even influencing other Sai devotees to get caught up in the Asathya & Adharma (wrt so called chosen communicator). So I am afraid I will not say that I respect VijaySai B.S. for his act of promotion of so called chosen communicator belief (which goes against the teachings of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba).

But I do find that his comments when interacting on this matter with people critical of Muddenahalli group belief like Mr. Ganti and me, are unfailingly polite. That is a great positive characteristic about him which I admire as I don't think I can be as polite as him in the face of aggressive criticism directed at me.
------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Mohana Rao Koppole Sairam sir. Thanks for your comment on my post.

I am afraid I am bound to respect (even if I fail to follow at times) the teachings of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Bhagavan has been crystal clear that his communications with his devotees are DIRECT and never through an intermediary.

So I am afraid I cannot "value the differences" that Muddenahalli group has brought into Sathya Sai devotee beliefs. I view it as my duty to politely criticize Muddenahalli group belief in a so called chosen communicator of a so called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

But I do not provide my views in Muddenahalli group Facebook pages or other Muddenahalli group sites/pages on the Internet. In other words, I do not harass any Muddenahalli group Facebook user or other Internet user by trying to force my views on them. But if they do come to my Facebook pages or that of some of my Prasanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi supporters Facebook pages, or my blog posts, then I provide my views to them.
------

Vr Ganti wrote:
Ravi S. Iyer Alok Dara Shikoh - I dont recall using any bad language in my comments / note on FB. Probably, "licking the shoes" comment is the most aggressive comment I made so far.

I have so many friends who are supporters of Mhalli Saga and we respectfully disagree.and I know for sure that those who support Mhalli are just misguided and a day will come they will part of the mainstream.

The number of friends both on FB or otherwise who support Mhalli goes into double figure and all of them without exception do not disrespect me all. I find all of them matured. Yes, there are certain devotees supporting Mhalli use very bad language and I unfriend them after giving sufficient opportunties for them to correct themselves.

I sincerely hope that my friends on FB agree with my comments.
------

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Vr Ganti sir, I did not say that you used "bad language" in your posts & comments on FB ["licking the shoes" was an exception which I think has to be called bad language. As you clarified that I was not the person you were referring to in that context, I did not push the matter further.]

However, I have to mention that you have reproduced "bad language" of other mostly ANONYMOUS, and sometimes named persons in your Facebook posts. Remember rogue, Kamsa ... As you are the publisher of such Facebook posts, my view is that you crossed the boundaries of polite debate when you used such words. You may have a different view that as you did not say those words and were simply reproducing words of others, you cannot be held responsible for simply publishing them. If so, I beg to differ with you sir.

On my Facebook posts, I act as a moderator of comments on it. I either directly delete comments made by others which crosses the line of decent debate and gets into bad language, or give them an opportunity to modify the comment, and if they don't modify the comment then I delete it. However, I get limited number of comments on my Facebook posts and so I don't have to spend too much time on it. In contrast, some of your posts get lots & lots of comments and perhaps you simply don't have time to moderate those comments.

What I said is that you have been taking up AGGRESSIVE EXPOSURE of Asathya & Adharma, whereas I am not doing so as of now. I now have stepped back from whatever lesser degree of aggressive exposure (as compared to your posts & comments) of Asathya & Adharma of Muddenahalli group belief in so called chosen communicator that I was engaged in earlier.
------

Comments

Archive

Show more