A few short quotes from Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba on Himself

I tweeted a few short quotes of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba on Himself from "Who is Sai", http://www.srisathyasai.org.in/Pages/SriSathyaSaiBaba/Who_is_Sai.htm. I felt it appropriate to make a short blog post of them too. Please note that I added a few English words (translation) for Sanskrit words in the extracts below.

Here are the quotes that I tweeted (https://twitter.com/RaviSaiIyer):

* I can solve any problem however knotty. I am beyond the reach of the most intensive inquiry and the most meticulous measurement.

* Only those who have recognised My Love and experienced that Love can assert that they have glimpsed My Reality. For, the Path of Love is the Royal road that leads mankind to Me.

* Only those who have dived deep and contacted the underlying principle of Love can visualize Divinity with some clarity.

* I am Ananda, Shaantham, Dhairyam (Bliss/Joy, Equanimity/Peace and Courage). Take Me as your Aathma thathwam (principle of your spirit/being); you won't be wrong.

* Resolve from this day to see only the good in others, to develop the good in yourselves. That is the best Saadhana (spiritual practice).

Comments

Archive

Show more