Congratulations and best wishes to Dr. Hanumantha Rao Naidu and his (would-be) wife on their marriage today

I was informed that the younger brother of Madhusudan Rao Naidu, Dr. (Ph.D.) Hanumantha (Hanu) Rao Naidu is getting married (or has already got married) today. I offer my congratulations and best wishes, as well as prayers to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba for a happy married life to brother Hanu and his (would-be) wife.

Hanu was my student for software Lab. courses in the Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science (DMACS) of the Sai university (Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning), and later became a junior faculty (teacher) colleague doing teaching as well as research (as against some who did mainly research and were designated research scholars). I have had many happy interactions with him. He came into "form" with Bhagavan (physical form) and happily shared some details of his interactions with Bhagavan with me (and others), without any "form boy" arrogance.

Hanu and I have even jointly taught a C++ programming course in DMACS (to M.Sc. students).

I quit Sai university in March 2012, after which I think I had only one fleeting interaction with Hanu a few months after I quit, when we came across each other in Puttaparthi. Subsequently he too parted ways with the Sai university and we have not been in touch with each other.

Hanu is a nice guy who tried hard to follow the teachings of Bhagavan during his stay in the Sai university (which perhaps is why he got into form with Bhagavan - physical form). I am quite confident that his dedication to Bhagavan and his teachings would not have changed much even though he is now associated with Muddenahalli group with Madhusudan Rao Naidu being his elder brother. I wish Hanu well in his life and his quest to be an instrument of Bhagavan's mission to reinvigorate the practice of Sanathana Dharma values of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti and Prema in the world. Jai Sairam!

Comments

Archive

Show more