Added exception: 'provided that content does not criticize any person by name', to free reuse permission of my content of my blogs & books

Today (12th March 2019), I updated the main blog page dealing with free reuse permission of my blogs & books: All my blog data and books publicly accessible on Google Drive; Permission for free reuse, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/p/all-my-blogbooks-publicly-accessible-on.html

I have given below the key modification I made on the above blog page:

1. I hereby grant permission to anybody, anywhere to freely reuse (including adaptation) MY CONTENT of any of my above mentioned blogs/books provided that content does not criticize any person by name, and provided they give a reference to the original source (blogs/books) to enable interested persons to easily cross-check with the original source.

An explanation of the exception - provided that content does not criticize any person by name: It has been my unfortunate duty to criticize some persons by name in some of my above mentioned blogs, to counter Asathya & Adharma. I hated writing such posts but I felt that I would be failing in my duty if I did not criticize those persons by name for Asathya & Adharma acts of theirs. While that content is on my blogs, I don't think it would be appropriate for that content to get replicated elsewhere. Therefore I have NOT provided permission for free reuse of such of my content that criticizes any person by name.

--- end extract from blog page ---

Comments

Archive

Show more