NEVER become a Guru Drohi (Traitor) to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

In the context of reports of a former Sai student who allegedly (I personally have not seen it and so am not sure) criticized some aspects of Bhagavan on Facebook here (has the report but not the actual criticism evidence): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207041638938208&set=a.1627496606106.2082337.1197289954&type=1, I made the following comments:

What I have learned from my spiritual journey in physical presence of Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, is that there are some aspects of Him that are way, way beyond my limited understanding. And, like the other great Avatars, Bhagavan surely has powerful people and groups who are enemies of Bhagavan and the Sathya Sai movement, and are always looking at any chance to criticize and defame Bhagavan and the Sathya Sai movement. If we do not understand some sensitive aspects about Bhagavan let us, at the most, discuss it only privately, but not publicly. Public discussion of such matters will play into the hands of the anti-Sai fellows waiting to POUNCE upon such matters and make a mountain of it. Let us remember the positives that we have gained from Bhagavan (I have gained enormously and so am deeply grateful to Bhagavan) and be Guru Premis (Lovers of the Guru). Let us always be on our guard about not falling into the MISERABLE situation of becoming Guru Drohis (someone who harms a Guru/traitor to a Guru). Oh, what a terrible spiritual disaster it is to become a Guru Drohi, a Judas!!!

I hope I am forgiven if the words I write are too strong. But I felt that the words must be typed in. Let us not forget that one of the major blots on Sai students and the Sathya Sai movement was the incident in 1993 in Prasanthi Nilayam, where some students committed heinous violence. So, even in the past, some Sai students have turned out to be really rotten apples. I was told that after the '93 incident, for some time, students were not allowed to sit right in front of Swami. .... So let the Sathya Sai fraternity not blindly assume that each and every student of the Sai university is an embodiment of purity & truth. I know of some who can lie with a STRAIGHT FACE. I got taken in initially by such liars. But, over time, I got wise to the few STRAIGHT FACE liars in the Sai student & alumni community. I must also say here that overall I find that most Sai students & alumni are decent chaps, and I have enjoyed and benefited from their company, and still do so.

Comments

  1. Sairam Sir, I read the FB post for which you have provided the link here. It's sad to note how some students betray Swami. I also read what sister Lakshmi Menon has written.

    In this context, here is the link to the discourse she has mentioned:
    http://sssbpt.info/ssspeaks/volume33/sss33-23.pdf

    And below is an extract from that discourse

    Betrayal Of God Is The Worst Sin

    The Messengers of Sathya Sai, Association of alumni of Anantapur College, are undertaking various service activities in many countries. They are encouraging their husbands also to take to the path of service. Our old students are working in various
    countries like Switzerland, America, Japan, China, Russia, etc. Some foreigners are trying to bribe them, asking them to fabricate stories against Sathya Sai Baba. In Switzerland, when one of our girl students was approached by someone asking her to concoct stories against Sai Baba, she got so enraged that she immediately took out her shoe to teach a lesson to that person. She asked him, “Is this what your religion teaches? Is this the ideal that your religion propagates? Fie on you! Get out!” But there are some traitors like Judas, who are being bribed to level false charges against Sai Baba.

    if you want the audio, the link to download it from Radio Sai is: http://dl.radiosai.org/DD_2000_12_25_CHRISTMAS_02.mp3

    I sincerely hope and pray Bhagawan clears up the air about the whole MDH issue very soon. It is a big test for all devotees and I feel it is a filtering process for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sairam Aarthi. Thanks for the discourse extract, and links. I too hope and pray that Bhagavan clears up in a peaceful and harmonious way, this DIVISIVE MDH matter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Archive

Show more