Sharing experiences of Sathya Sai Avatar may be of great benefit to future generations of Sai devotees

[Based on my mail response (edited) to a fellow Sai devotee]
What I believe is that we have been very fortunate to have experienced & seen a very, very powerful holy figure (Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba). What we capture in articles about him (in books & blogs & other social media) may be of great benefit to future generations of devotees. I view it more as a sacred duty, really. As that's how I got to know about Shirdi Sai Baba and about Jesus Christ (the four key gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke & John; Paul came later on without direct experience of Jesus ministry (prior to crucifixion)).

I don't spend much time on language finesse. I focus on being as truthful and accurate as I can in (freely) sharing my experience of the Avatar, Sathya Sai.

In this context I recall what one author (Bill Aitken in a youtube interview that I saw) said about his experience of writing a book (on Sathya Sai but may apply to his books on other topics as well). He said that it was like being pregnant with a baby! The baby had to be delivered :-). I think that captures some of my feelings when I write blog posts about Sathya Sai and spirituality & religion. It becomes a powerful urge to deliver the baby that's in the mind and which may be of benefit to some other devotees/readers, and peace & calm returns only after that baby has been delivered (article has been posted).

Comments

Archive

Show more