Open Letter to PM Modi & HRD minister Javadekar on Madhusudan Rao Naidu false claim of communicator of Sathya Sai Baba

Last updated on 17th Sept. 2016

To Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi

AND

Hon'ble Union Human Resource Development minister, Shri Prakash Javadekar

Dear gentlemen,

I am a devotee of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthi, and an Indian citizen. A recent reported statement of Hon'ble Union Minster for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Shri AnanthKumar, has resulted in me writing this open letter to you.

In the article, "Sathya Sai Trust's initiative to educate poor worth emulating: Ananth Kumar" in the Deccan Herald, dated Sept. 5th 2016, http://www.deccanherald.com/content/568717/sathya-sai-trusts-initiative-educate.html, Shri Ananth Kumar's visit to an event held at Sathyasai Grama (Village), Muddenahalli, Chikkaballapur district, Karnataka, is covered. Shri Ananth Kumar's Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/Ananthkumar.official/posts/590788154440969, has photographs related to the event which shows him sharing the dais with Shri Madhusudan Rao Naidu who claims to be a communicator of a so called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba based in Muddenahalli which is visible and audible only (or mainly) to him.

The Deccan Herald article mentioned above further states, "The Union government is willing to support the extension programmes of Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust. As a representative of the institution. I will talk to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Human Resource Minister Prakash Javadekar. I will bring Javadekar in the next programme of the Trust, Ananth Kumar said".

Sir, I would like to clearly state that I am appreciative of the free and/or subsidised education initiatives for the poor that Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust has undertaken. I do pray to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to shower His Grace on such service to society activities done by them.

However, sir, the presence of either of you, Hon'ble PM Shri Narendra Modi or Hon'ble Union HRD Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar, at events held in Sathya Sai Grama (Village), Muddenahalli, Chikkaballapur district, Karnataka, may be viewed or projected by some people, as ENDORSEMENT of the claim of Shri Madhusudan Rao Naidu about he being a so called communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I therefore do earnestly request both of you gentleman, Hon'ble PM Shri Narendra Modi and Hon'ble Union HRD Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar, that if you do share the dais with Shri Madhusudan Rao Naidu, for any event in Muddenahalli or elsewhere in the country (e.g. Naya Raipur or New Delhi), that you please inform us, the Sathya Sai devotee community, about your stand on Shri Madhusudan Rao Naidu's claim. i.e. Whether you subscribe to/believe in his claim of being so called communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba or not.

I had posed a similar question to Hon'ble union minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Shri Ananth Kumar, on his abovementioned Facebook post, but did not receive any response from him.

Please note sir that I am not saying anything about whether you should or should not accept the claim of Shri Madhusudan Rao Naidu. But my own view is that his claim is a false claim based on my EXTENSIVE study and documentation of his words and actions as can be seen in many posts of my blog, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/.  If you would like to know more about my views of Madhusudan Rao Naidu's communicator claims being false, I would be very glad to share my views with you and answer any questions that you have of me.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi S. Iyer
Blogger/Facebook writer on spirituality & religion and retired software consultant, Puttaparthi, India

Spiritual/Religious Websites/Blogs
* About Sri Sathya Sai Baba and more: ravisiyer.blogspot.in [24th Sept. 2020: Use ravisiyer.blogspot.com ]
* God & science conversation and a little more: iami1.wordpress.com/god-and-science-toc

Software Websites/Blogs
* Indian CS & IT Academic Reform Activism: eklavyasai.blogspot.in/p/table-of-contents.html [24th Sept. 2020: Use eklavyasai.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html ]
* Course material related to computer programming (software lab.) courses: raviiyerteaches.wordpress.com

Misc. Topics Blogs
* ravisiyermisc.blogspot.in/ [24th Sept. 2020: Use ravisiyermisc.blogspot.com/ ]
* ravisiyer.wordpress.com/category/misc/

e-mail:   ravi@raviiyer.org (via riyer02@gmail.com)
Twitter:  twitter.com/RaviSaiIyer
Google+:  google.com/+RaviSIyerSai
Facebook: facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7

Service to Society is Service to God
=========================================

Open Letter sent to PM Modi via http://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/
and sent to HRD minister via official HRD minister email id minister.hrd@gov.in

From pgportal (letter to PM Modi) I got the an email acknowledgement response. A quote from it:
Your Communication has been registered vide Registration number PMOPG/E/2016/0343535.
=========================================

Update on 17th Sept. 2016

I checked the status of the (grievance) suggestion letter that I had sent to  PM Modi via http://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/ at http://pgportal.gov.in/. It showed the status as "Closed (NO ACTION REQUIRED)", the reason as "Complaint details inadequate or not legible", and the date of the action as 16 Sep 2016. The complaint was handled (according to the status screen) by Under Secretary (Public) of the Prime Minister's Office. The officer's name is mentioned but I don't find it appropriate to mention it here.

Hmm. So my Open Letter has not been treated as a valid suggestion (I had chosen suggestion as the category of the "grievance") for the Hon'ble PM. Well, I have to humbly accept the view of the concerned officer who would be playing a vital filtering role for such letters/communications to the PM. What this means is that, in all probability, the letter did not get shown to PM, Shri Narendra Modi.

I could call up the PMO, Under Secretary (Public) as his office's telephone number (and email id) is provided but I don't think it is appropriate of me to push this matter any further. I think the right thing for me to do is to simply accept the view of the officer that such a communication is not suitable to be shown to the PM.

Having said this, I do hope that any visits in future from PM and/or HRD minister to Muddenahalli group functions, is not projected by Muddenahalli group promoters as ENDORSEMENT of communicator claims of Madhusudan Rao Naidu, UNLESS the PM and/or HRD minister explicitly state that they accept or ENDORSE Madhusudan Rao Naidu's claim of being communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

------------------------------------------------------------

A comment I made on Facebook in response to comment that my letter deserved a proper reply:
India has a huge population. Rather extensive filtering of communication to PM is but natural. I took a chance. It did not work out. I have the satisfaction of having tried to do my bit as an Indian citizen and Sai devotee. My conscience is at rest.

Comments

Archive

Show more