An elder told me that everybody in Muddenahalli DOES NOT do Sashtanga Namaskar to Narasimhamurthy sir


Firstly, I am NOT a supporter of Muddenahalli group. I publicly write that belief in so called communicator, Madhusudan Rao Naidu, is a FALSE BELIEF, and write against the SERIOUS DIVISIVE THREAT Muddenahalli group has become for Sathya Sai movement worldwide.

However, I would like to keep a balanced and truthful stand, and so am putting up this post. Today I had a meeting and conversation with an elder who interacts with Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy at Muddenahalli. Recently I saw a photograph (see attached pic) of somebody doing Sashtanga Namaskar to Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy sir (BNNM) and was wondering whether BNNM had now acquired a Swami kind of stature among Muddenahalli group. I frankly asked this elder about it.

The elder dismissed it and said that, in this matter, BNNM is like the warden (sir) that he was before Mahasamadhi and that he speaks to people with love and respect. In fact, the elder shared with me that in end 2012 he himself wanted to do Sashtanga Namaskar to BNNM, after seeing some achievements of BNNM and others then. But, the elder told me today, BNNM had then objected very strongly and pleaded with him not to do such things. BNNM told him that they both were only devotees of Swami working on Swami's mission.

The elder said that some youngsters do such Sashtanga Namaskar to BNNM but it is not that most people do such Sashtanga Namaskar to BNNM (even today).

As the elder regularly visits Muddenahalli, and is quite well known to me, I give a lot of value to his words in this matter. I felt it appropriate to share this info. with others in the interest of giving a balanced view of the matter.

Note that my putting up this post DOES NOT MEAN that I approve of Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy's (BNNM's) actions in endorsing FALSE BELIEF in communicator, Madhusudan Rao Naidu, and in the SERIOUS DIVISIVE THREAT that Muddenahalli group of which he is a key leader, poses to Sathya Sai movement worldwide. In fact, I strongly disapprove of these actions of BNNM.
===================================================

A comment I made on the associated Facebook post,
https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1794567490759820, is given below.

--Name-snipped--, Yes, I do see the danger of dominance from BNNM possibility as shown in this pic. And so a BNNM cult forming (if it has not formed already). But ... the elder I spoke to had a different take. Maybe the elder also does not have the full picture.
----

Comments

Archive

Show more