Stepping back from Whistle-blower role; Plan to focus more on spirituality & religion

Last updated on 18th Sept. 2020

18th Sept. 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so. This post got missed out in the name-snipping I did some months ago.

In response to comments on another recent Facebook post of mine, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1827030640846838, requesting that I continue doing my whistle-blowing work, I made the following comment (slightly edited) which I felt is appropriate to share as a separate post.

--Names-snipped--, I had prayed to Bhagavan in end 2002 for giving me a chance to serve Him (free service). Bhagavan tested me by not accepting my letter from Darshan lines even though I was seated in the front row a few times. Finally, after I had prayed intensely to him, he came directly towards where I was seated two or three rows behind front row in Darshan, and took my letter! The lesson that I learned (though it took some time for the lesson to sink in) was that it was not where I was seated at Darshan time that was important but it was the degree of intense prayer that I had made behind my request that was important to Bhagavan.

Bhagavan finally gave me free service opportunity in the Sai university and did his role of guiding me spiritually very, very well. I am deeply grateful to Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba for that spiritual guidance that he gave me through his Darshan gesture interactions with me and through his discourses.

Due to these great spiritual benefits I got from Bhagavan before His Mahasamadhi, I viewed it as my bounden duty towards him after His Mahasamadhi to first help in ensuring that the Sai university and Prasanthi Nilayam system in general, continues to function after Mahasamadhi, despite me being humiliated and insulted by some administrators in the Sai university then, and later to help in informing the Sathya Sai fraternity about the HIJACK of Sai university from around Jul 2011 to Nov. 2014 by TRAITORS Narasimhamurthy and --Name1-snipped-- along with some QUISLINGS (collaborators/supporters of these TRAITORS) in Sai university administration. My key whistle-blowing work was related to this Sai university HIJACK.

Now I think I have shared all important information related to the Sai university HIJACK by Muddenahalli group. I have done my bit. There were some feelers in the past from Sai university fellows trying to see whether I would be interested in associating with Sai university again. But I faced enormous mental stress which impacted my health very negatively due to the harassment and humiliations that I faced in the Sai university as I wanted to do Swami's work of the Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project. Further, Sai university administrators betrayed my trust in them in my designation matter even though I provided FREE SERVICE to them for around nine years. So I have very, very bitter feelings about the Sai university now. Therefore it is best for my mental and physical health that I don't associate IN ANY WAY with the Sai university.

With respect to other aspects of Prasanthi Nilayam system, I played my role as a social media writer in contributing to the system stabilizing after Mahasamadhi. I have also stuck my neck out in exposing Muddenahalli group and writing openly that Muddenahalli group supporters should not associate with Prasanthi Nilayam system as staff and office-bearers. All of this stuff was not pleasant as such writings of mine were not liked by some in Prasanthi Nilayam system.

My whistle-blowing work over the past two years - 2015 and 2016 - has put me under great stress at times. That has NOT been good for my health which was already delicate to start with. So even from my physical health point of view, I think it is appropriate for me to step back now from my whistle-blower role.

I think now in end 2016 the Prasanthi Nilayam system has stabilized. In PN system, those who empathize with Muddenahalli group openly are few and far between, I think. Further, I think most Prasanthi Nilayam staff and office-bearers ***KNOW*** that Madhusudan Rao Naidu is making a FALSE CLAIM about his communicator stuff.

So I have done my bit, folks. Now I would like to focus back on my interests in spirituality and religion like was the case before Swami Mahasamadhi for me. It will be a great relief for me to move away from the five negatives that I faced and wrote about in Prasanthi Nilayam system - Jealousy, Inbreeding, Groupism, Personal Agenda and Politics (JIGPP). Jealousy is perhaps the WORST NEGATIVE FORCE that I have faced in Prasanthi Nilayam, especially in the Sai university. It is a powerful negative force that I have learned to be very wary about in Prasanthi Nilayam as well as in outside-ashram Puttaparthi.

Of course, all of you are very welcome to do whistle-blowing about any serious negative stuff in Prasanthi Nilayam system either by yourself or in conjunction with others like Mr. Ganti. In the absence of physical form of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, some (perhaps most) administrators at various levels, became power crazy and indulged in misuse and abuse of power. I think Facebook whistleblowing about some of these persons would have brought some fear in them that now they can get exposed on Facebook!!! So perhaps you folks can contribute more to that now. I have done my bit and now want to get back to my key interests of spirituality & religion which is why I retired from very well paid international software industry and moved to Puttaparthi in end 2002! Thanks. Jai Sairam!
=============================================================

Dec. 8th 2016:
I felt it appropriate to issue a clarification to the above post.

By whistle-blowing I meant REVELATIONS about Prasanthi Nilayam system with respect to Muddenahalli group, that I knew of or come to know of. For example, I knew a lot about what happened in the Sai university in the crucial period of a year or so after Mahasamadhi (May 2011 to around June/July 2012) during which the two TRAITORS, then vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- and former warden Narasimhamurthy, consolidated their HIJACK of the Sai university, along with some QUISLINGS (supporters/collaborators of these two traitors) in top Sai university administration then like Registrar --Name2-snipped-- and then Director of Prasanthi Nilayam campus, --Name3-snipped-- [I suspect that DMACS HOD --Name4-snipped-- also was a QUISLING who collaborated with these traitors but I am not sure.] These traitors and quislings forced out anybody who opposed their dictatorial hold on the Sai university (e.g. Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju, and to a much lesser extent, myself (I was only a Visiting Faculty then and not really an integral part of the Sai university)).

So the above is what I meant by whistle-blowing. I think I have done enough of it and shared/chronicled whatever key stuff, from my perspective, that needed to be shared/chronicled.

But that does not mean that I will not say anything about Muddenahalli group in future. I will continue to express my views on important events like Hon'ble Prime Minister's visits to Muddenahalli group functions and what he says in those visits. Such posts and comments are not whistle-blowing in my view as they would be just my views on the matter and NOT revelations of inner stuff which had been kept hidden from the public's view.

Comments

Archive

Show more