What is the right Dharmic path now for brother VijaySai B.S.?

Given below is my comment on a Facebook post of mine, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1829165983966637, which I felt appropriate to put up as a separate post.

Dear Sai brother Gangadhara Hosdrug

Thanks for your comment. [BTW your profile says you are a Mumbaikar. I was born & bred in Mumbai and so am a former Mumbaikar (& former Dombivlikar).]

I congratulate Muddenahalli group for their efforts to provide free medical service to needy Nigerians. I wish them all the best in such efforts.

Brother VijaySai B.S., Sai university alumnus and former Sai university faculty, put out an article titled, 'Sathyameva Jayate' which goes against what the Nigerian Police report states. So let us first establish what the truth is. Did VijaySai B.S. get wrong information from his sources and therefore present Asathyam (untruth) as Sathyam (truth) in his article, 'Sathyameva Jayate'?

It seems to me that that is the case. But I want to give brother VijaySai B.S. a chance to respond. So far, he seems to have chosen not to respond - I mean, he has not even put in a comment that he is busy and that he will respond later. Anyway, I would like to wait a day or two more for his response.

I have always been appreciative of the service to humanity work of Muddenahalli group. You can see that in my public posts and comments.

What I am bothered about is the MISGUIDANCE that Madhusudan Rao Naidu is giving/doing using the HOLY NAME of Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I get no pleasure whatsoever in any discomfort or unhappiness caused to leading members of Muddenahalli group by this Nigerian police report which I decided to put up on my Facebook post (and blog post). How I wish I did not have to do such things!

But Muddenahalli group refuses to listen to reason and requests from well meaning elders of Prasanthi Nilayam and from the Sathya Sai fraternity. And how brother VijaySai B.S., a Sai university alumnus and former Sai university faculty, trashed the Sai organization in Africa in his article 'Sathyameva Jayate'! Let me share some relevant sentences from his article:

And finally irresponsibly printing the 'untruth' and 'promoting falsehood' on the sacred letter head of the 'Sri Sathya Sai International organisations' is belittling the very name of the Master.

One is free to verify the facts of the matter for oneself and use one's better judgment to form an opinion, instead of listening to a one-sided story.

Sathyameva Jayate!!! Dharmo Rakshatih Rakshithaah!!! (Truth alone triumphs and righteousness protects those who protect it)

--- end extract from VijaySai B.S. article ---

Ravi: So VijaySai B.S. essentially said that SSIO Africa was saying untruth and that it was belittling the name of the Master. At that time we did not have any letter from the Nigerian police and so we could not counter VijaySai's words. Now we have it. I don't want to get into unpleasant details but it is clear that the Nigerian police letter shows that there is an ongoing investigation, and that Madhusudan Rao Naidu denied receiving messages from Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

What is the right Dharmic path now for brother VijaySai B.S.? Let me tell you what I would do if I were in brother VijaySai B.S.'s place. Firstly I would publicly apologize to SSIO Africa head, Shri Ramesh Hathiramani sir, for saying that they were saying untruth and belittling the name of the master.

Then I would ask Madhusudan Rao Naidu, who is a former student of VijaySai B.S., to give a signed statement about whether he contradicts Nigerian police report that he denied receiving messages from Bhagavan. And if Madhusudan Rao Naidu refuses to give such a statement then (if I were VijaySai B.S.) I would publicly condemn Madhusudan Rao Naidu, and revoke any statements of support that I had made for him in the past. We are not dealing with some Sai Kulwant Hall DRAMA here. This is real life (within the plane of Maya, of course) with Madhusudan Rao Naidu making some ****WILD**** claims which has trapped thousands of Sathya Sai devotees worldwide into believing them.

Brother Gangadhara Hosdrug, I have faced the ***FURY*** of PHYSICAL FORM Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba for some foolishness that I indulged in when I was a teacher in the Sai university. Bhagavan was ***FIRE***. If one committed serious acts of Asathya and Adharma then Bhagavan, even when in wheelchair and seemingly physically invalid, could show his Narasimha Avatar kind of fury. I ***KNOW*** as I have experienced something like that from PHYSICAL FORM Bhagavan in 2010. That is why to me Bhagavan is Shiva-Shakti Swarupa and Kali Yuga Avatar. I don't use such words lightly.

I know that Muddenahalli group has good intentions and wants to do good on a grand scale. As I wrote before I have publicly appreciated the service to humanity work that Muddenahalli group has done (and I have been criticized by some persons & friends in Puttaparthi for that).

But good work being done to humanity has to follow good means!!! You cannot follow Asathya & Adharma and justify that Asathya & Adharma simply because you are doing good work! In particular, you cannot MASQUERADE as a so called communicator of Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, just because free hospitals and free schools are being built. The MISGUIDANCE done to Sathya Sai devotees due to such a MASQUERADE is GHOR PAAP (great sin), in my considered view!!!

That is why some of us are so upset with Madhusudan Rao Naidu and his key supporter, Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy. Not only are they misguided themselves, using the HOLY NAME of Bhagavan they are misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees!!! What a BIG SIN they are committing!!! I pray earnestly to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba that this Nigerian police report brings Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Narasimhamurthy, and their promoters like brother VijaySai B.S. to their senses, and they STOP doing this IMPERSONATION of our beloved Lord, and promotion of the same.

If my words are hurtful, I seek forgiveness from those I have hurt, including brother VijaySai B.S.. But I had to write them as my duty towards Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and the Sathya Sai fraternity. Jai Sairam!

Comments

Archive

Show more