Sathya Sai knows everything about us and communicates directly to us; No need for any Sai university mediums in between

22nd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

A Sai devotee who lives in France (she is English-American, I believe), Eve Gardener, wrote an article titled, "Sri Sathya Sai Baba Knows Everything" which was shared by Terry Reis Kennedy on her Facebook post here, https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10211822777503684.

Eve started her article with the following two sentences: "I don't think I could ever forget how well Sai Baba knew everything about us, down to the very smallest detail. For me it was always what He knew about us and revealed to us on a personal level that made him truly Divine."

She then mentions a visit to Kodaikanal during the mid 1990s (for Sathya Sai Baba darshans). She had a wonderful dream experience of Swami where Swami showed that he knew all about her sleep medications issue and tried to help wean her away from it.

Then she mentions a warning dream to her husband in 1998, which was followed by a horrible motorbike accident her husband had a week after the dream. Eve also saw (perhaps a vision of) Swami at the foot of her bed looking anxious and sad.

Eve concludes, "Sai Baba knew everything about us on Earth, I am sure the same (is) true in the hereafter. His gifts were unlimited while on Earth and I am sure are unlimited still. He needs no substitute to carry on his work. How can anyone believe for a moment he needs another to communicate with us. That is so sad. Sai Ram".

I (Ravi S. Iyer) wrote the following comment (slightly edited) on Terry's above mentioned Facebook post:
I can relate to this post very well as it was my personal experience with Sathya Sai too, during my free Seva (service) years at the Sai university from Jan. 2003 to Mar. 2012 (designations of Honorary Staff, Honorary Faculty and Visiting Faculty), that he simply would know everything about me, and would interact with me, usually at Darshan time via facial/bodily gestures showing his approval/disapproval of it. Not only was he all-knowing about me (I mean, there was nothing I could hide from him), he also acted as the Guru, teaching me what actions that I had done or thoughts/understanding of scripture that I had, were good for my spiritual progress and what was bad for my spiritual progress. He even gave spiritual discourses where he answered the doubts that were in my mind, while I was sitting in Sai Kulwant Hall listening to his live discourse! Never even in my wildest dreams did I think that I would get such an extraordinary Guru! I am so very deeply grateful to him for all that he taught and did for me (and for others/humanity).

How DARE some alumnus (Madhusudan Rao Naidu) of Sai university, endorsed by a former warden (Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy) and a former vice-chancellor (Prof. --Name1-snipped--) of Sai university, claim to be his communicator, when Sathya Sai publicly said so many times that he never communicates via a medium/intermediary (communicator)!!! What an atrocious sin these former Sai university people are committing by misguiding so many using the name of Sathya Sai!!!
---end comment ---

[I thank Eve Gardener and have presumed that she will not have any objections to me sharing the above small extracts from her article on this post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

Comments

Archive

Show more