My challenge to Madhusudan Naidu to come to Prasanthi Nilayam and prove his so called communicator claim by showing us miracles that Sathya Sai has demonstrated

Here's the longer and more descriptive title that I have used in the corresponding Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2195270094022889, "My challenge to Madhusudan Rao Naidu to come to Prasanthi Nilayam and prove his so called communicator claim by showing us the miracles that physical form Sathya Sai has demonstrated in Prasanthi Nilayam in the past".

Rather unwillingly I got caught up in a conversation regarding Madhusudan Rao Naidu with a Muddenahalli group supporter who is a Facebook friend of mine, on her public Facebook post. I was challenged to go to Muddenahalli. The specific words of the challenge were ".. I challenge you to go to Muddenhalli with an open heart and pray to Baba to settle the matter for you, by letting you see him." And this was made in the context of me asking her whether she had seen the so called subtle body of Muddenahalli.

I responded (slightly edited): Sathya Sai has said on multiple occasions and in public that he never speaks through mediums (or communicators). I prefer to follow public teachings and instructions of Sathya Sai on this matter. As you have used words like shame, I felt it appropriate to share my view that it is a shame that many Sathya Sai devotees choose to ignore his public teachings and instructions with respect to mediums (or communicators) and follow Madhusudan.

Regarding your challenge for me to visit Muddenahalli: Well, how is me going to Muddenahalli change the reality of Sathya Sai public teachings and instructions that he never speaks through mediums (and communicators)? At the most Madhu may demonstrate some siddhis (psychic powers) that he may have acquired of reading my mind and memories. That will only prove that he has acquired some siddhis.

Besides I have the view that Madhusudan and Narasimhamurthy have betrayed our beloved and revered Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. So I prefer to stay away from the places inhabited by these two persons.

I think the bottom line is that you seem to go by the fruits (ends) and not bother much about the means. For me, the means are more important in terms of adherence to Sathya & Dharma and teachings and instructions of Sathya Sai as far as I can (though I do slip up from time to time; I am not perfect), than the fruits (ends) measured by number of free educational institutions and free medical service institutions.

However, I respect your spiritual choice to accept the claim of Madhusudan Naidu. I usually avoid commenting about my views on Madhusudan Naidu on Facebook posts of known Muddenahalli group supporters like yours, as we already know each others' views and such discussions tend to increase friction. My comment on this post was about Rabindranath Tagore's great quotation which unfortunately got dragged into this Muddenahalli matter discussion.

So let me take a break from this discussion. I wish you all the best in your spiritual journey. And I prefer not to further comment about Muddenahalli or Madhusudan on your posts. Thanks and Jai Sairam!
-----

But the above comment did not settle the convo and I got told, "If you did dare to go to MDH, and by Baba's grace, you were able to have His darshan, then you would probably have to admit that either He is infact there or you are hallucinating." and that I generally was scared to go to MDH.

I then felt obliged to continue the conversation instead of my plan to take a break from that conversation. I wrote (slightly edited):

Ha! Ha! dear sister --name-snipped--! I fear the anger of my beloved and revered Gurudev Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, if I go against his public teachings and instructions on this very important matter dealing with mediums (and communicators). I have faced physical form Bhagavan's fury in 2010 which happened to wipe out any doubts I had about him being Shiva-Shakti Swarupa Kali Yuga Avatar Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I find whatever I have read and heard about Madhusudan's claims to be so called communicator of Sathya Sai who can see some so called subtle body of Sathya Sai, to be quite a joke, in comparison to what I have directly experienced of physical form Bhagavan as late as 2010 (when he was giving darshan in a wheelchair and most people had difficulty in following what words he was saying).

Why should I waste my time to have so called 'darshan' of this cheap imitator of Sathya Sai when I have experienced the love, wisdom and ***utterly awesome*** paranormal power of Sathya Sai physical form as late as 2010!!!

If Sathya Sai truly was the power behind Madhusudan, Sathya Sai so called subtle body would come to his divine abode of Prasanthi Nilayam and show such miracles through Madhusudan that even I would have to accept Madhusudan's claim.

So dear sister --name-snipped--, can you please pass on my challenge to Madhusudan Rao Naidu to come to Sai Kulwant Hall in Prasanthi Nilayam and prove his claim to be the "chosen communicator" by performing miracles of the sort that some of us have experienced with physical form Sathya Sai??? Is that not a fair challenge, sister? After all, it is Madhusudan Naidu who is claiming to be the communicator of Sathya Sai. So the burden of proof for the claim lies on him.

Is Madhusudan Rao Naidu so powerless that he cannot accept my above challenge? If so, how can he be the "chosen communicator" of Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. He then has to be viewed as only a pale imitator of Sathya Sai who can rule his ashram in Muddenahalli but dares not try his stunt in Prasanthi Nilayam. Is it not?

My apologies to you dear sister --name-snipped--, if my words are a little strong. What to do? Such is life for us due to this terrible confusion and misguidance brought about by Madhusudan Naidu and Narasimhamurthy by misusing the HOLY NAME of our beloved Lord, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

That is why I wanted to avoid further discussion. But then you are challenging me. So I have to respond with a more just challenge, in my considered opinion.
-----

Comments

Archive

Show more