Sri Krishnadas Eradi being shown Krishna form by Sathya Sai in early 1960s

The Radio Sai article: http://media.radiosai.org/journals/vol_14/01AUG16/I-am-not-like-Krishna-I-am-Krishna.htm dated 24th Aug. 2016, shares a wonderful miracle that Sri Krisnadas Eradi experienced in the early 1960s when he was a youngster who came with his father from Kerala to Puttaparthi. Sri Eradi was a bhajan singer right from those days. In his second trip to Puttaparthi as he was seated in bhajans at Prasanthi Nilayam ashram in Puttaparthi, he wondered, "Can I see my Krishna in Swami?" and intently looked at Swami as if he was searching for Krishna in Swami.

The article quotes Sri Eradi as saying, "As I watched Him, the colour of Baba slowly began to change... the orange transformed into blue... His features slowly began to metamorphose... the halo of hair disappeared... a beautiful feather appeared... His enchanting face was glowing in a beatific blue.... what a charming smile! O my God! This is Krishna! This is my Krishna! My heart leapt in bliss. My mind was numb. My body was too thrilled to absorb the enormity of that moment. I wanted to see Him again, and again. Just make that moment eternal. But the next instance it was gone! As if nothing had happened."

After this Sri Eradi got convinced that the Krishna that he had loved deeply since his childhood and "whom I had sung my heart out from the time I began to walk and talk" was Swami (Sathya Sai). He got convinced that when he was in the presence of Sathya Sai, he was in the presence of his beloved Krishna.

[I thank Radio Sai and have presumed that they will not have any objections to me sharing the above short extract from their website on this post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

Comments

Archive

Show more