Where to buy paperback copy of "Who am I? I am I - Ultimate Existential Reality Answer; ..." book for delivery in India

Last updated on 13th Nov. 2018

This post focuses on where and how to buy paperback copy of "Who am I? I am I - Ultimate Existential Reality Answer; Vedanta; God and Science conversation" book. Alternatively, readers could opt to download for ***free*** the ebook version of the same book here: https://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-ravi-s-iyer-who-am-i-i-am-i-ultimate-existential-reality-answer-vedanta-god-and-science-c.

Where to buy paperback copy for delivery in India

1) You can buy paperback copy (A5 size book with 123 pages) of "Who am I? I am I - Ultimate Existential Reality Answer; Vedanta; God and Science conversation" for delivery anywhere in India at the following web stores:
a) Amazon India: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07K7M2963
b) Flipkart (India): https://www.flipkart.com/am-i-ultimate-existential-reality-answer-vedanta-god-science-conversation/p/itmfazakubzrhhru?pid=9789353115210
Both the above sites sell the book at Rs.199 + shipping. Amazon shipping is Rs.45 for Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001 pincode, whereas Flipkart shipping is lower at Rs.30 for the same pincode. Shipping to Puttaparthi 515134 pincode is higher: Rs.49 for amazon.in and Rs.45 for Flipkart.
c) Pothi.com: https://pothi.com/pothi/book/ravi-s-iyer-ultimate-existential-reality-answer-vedanta-god-and-science. The price is Rs. 199 + shipping (Rs. 50 to South India; Rs. 70 to other places). "Payment options available are Credit Card, Indian Debit Card, Indian Internet Banking, Electronic Transfer to Bank Account, Check/Demand Draft. The details are available" here: https://pothi.com/faq/107/what-are-the-payment-options-available-on-pothicom/.
2) If you want to buy it from an outside ashram Puttaparthi shop then if you pay the shopkeeper in advance, he will order it and keep it for you to collect from him. The price for you then would be in the range of Rs. 280 to Rs. 290 for shops near Ganesh Gate, and Rs. 250 for amazon.in shop further away, and it will take a week to ten days for the shopkeeper to get the book. In rare cases, the shopkeeper may have a ready copy for sale at Rs. 280 to Rs. 290.

This post: http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2018/10/first-puttaparthi-shop-sale-of.html last updated 13th Nov. 2018 lists three Puttaparthi shops where the book can be bought for advance payment (and in rare cases, readily available for immediate purchase). If anybody faces any problem in procuring the book from these shops, they may please send a Facebook message / email to me at ravi@raviiyer.org .

Please note that the royalty from sales at amazon.in and flipkart will be ZERO for me (Ravi S. Iyer) as I have chosen the minimum price for Standard Distribution. However, sales at Pothi.com web store will give me a royalty of Rs.35. If at all I get some such royalty money, I will use it first to offset the Rs.1500 I paid Pothi.com for "Standard Distribution" to make the book available on amazon.in and flipkart.com. If it goes beyond that then I will ensure that the additional money is used in a NOT-FOR-PROFIT way. For example, I may use that money to buy copies of the book and provide it free of charge to some interested persons.

Also please note that I do not get any commission from shopkeeper/person who may assist in procuring/sending the book for/to you.

My book was prepared by me as free spiritual service (free Seva) and I am doing this promotion of my book also as free Seva. The intent is to:

1) Spread teachings/philosophy of Vedanta which were reinforced and very well explained by my beloved and revered Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, and which are reflected in Vedanta related content of the book.

2) To help people from any religious tradition - Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, etc. - to courageously counter ridicule of their belief in God from some atheism-preachers which includes some top scientists and technologists in the world.

Note that I did not use Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's name in the book, except in one or two places in passing, to keep the focus on the teachings/philosophy and avoid any prejudice the book reader may have. I am quite sure that Bhagavan will approve of this approach as Bhagavan has publicly said on multiple occasions that he is interested in spreading Sanathana Dharma teachings/philosophy and values, and that it does not matter to him which Divine being (Ishta Devata) a person may worship. In other words, Bhagavan was happy if a person worshiped Krishna, or Rama or Jesus Christ or formless God (Brahman), even if that person did not worship Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

Bhagavan has also publicly said that not only is he a Divine being (God), but that all of us are Divine beings (God), with the difference being that he is aware of his Divinity whereas we, or most of us, are not aware of our Divinity. Further, Bhagavan's endeavour was, and in his formless aspect is, to teach us and to guide us to become aware of, and experience, our Divinity.

Comments

Archive

Show more