About our petition: So far nobody has mailed me requesting that their name not be shown publicly; How I plan to share it

Our petition link: https://www.change.org/p/sathya-sai-devotee-fraternity-worldwide-we-condemn-spiritual-fraud-madhusudan-rao-naidu

After 7.00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) today (6th Jan. 2019), I will be sharing the petition, signature and comment info.

After some thought, I feel the best way for me to faithfully and ethically share this data would be as follows:

1. I will download the "PDF: petition letter and signatures" from change.org. Note that I have added the main contents of our petition to the body of the petition letter now (earlier I had not known that I had to do this). Given below are pics which show how the two pages of the petition letter and part of the next page which is the start of signatures section, look now (downloaded around 9.30 AM, today 6th Jan.) with names masked (except mine). When I share the PDF after 7 PM today, the names will NOT be masked, except for any requests to NOT share their name that I receive on my public email id of ravi@raviiyer.org (I repeat, no such requests received so far).

[To open pic in higher resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]






I had made one test entry which I will white out in the downloaded PDF using https://www.pdfescape.com Online (free) version.

Then I will copy this PDF file into a public area of my Google Drive. The link of this PDF file in Google Drive will then be shared on my Facebook and Blog posts.

2. I will do something similar for "PDF: petition letter and comments" from change.org. After whiting out a test entry, I will share the PDF on my Google Drive public area and provide the link of that shared PDF file on my Facebook and blog posts.

3. After some thought I have decided NOT to include the signature data (names, place etc.) directly on either my Facebook posts or my Blog posts. I think that is a safer approach from a respect for signers data perspective. Essentially only the change.org generated petition letter + signatures and petition letter + comments will be shared publicly, and this I think would fit in with the change.org model where these two letters, I think, are typically provided to the target person/audience of the petition. In our case, the target/audience is the Sathya Sai fraternity and so we will be providing these letters to them by sharing them publicly.

4. As the petition author, I also have the option to download a .csv format file having signature data (and another having comment data). This .csv format file can be opened in Microsoft Excel. I will NOT be publicly sharing these files which do not have any major additional data to what is shared in above PDF files. However, I will analyze it to get country-wise statistics which I will share.

5. I plan to provide a preface comment to the petition public PDF file links as follows:

Aum Sri Sai Ram

The first petition PDF file linked below has the name and place information of Sathya Sai devotees worldwide who showed the courage to publicly speak up against Asathya (untruth) & Adharma (unethical behaviour) of spiritual fraud Madhusudan Rao Naidu by signing this petition. The second petition PDF file linked below has 'Reason for signing' or other comments made by some signers. I thank all signers for this public stand they have taken via this petition. I think it will help in some way to save some persons from getting trapped by Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud and even save some persons who have already been trapped by Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud to escape from it. Even if a few such persons get saved from Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud, it will be a worthwhile achievement of this petition. Futher, I think this petition will become a public record of Sathya Sai devotees worldwide who came together and publicly condemned Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud.

Jai Sai Ram!
---

Any suggestions or feedback from readers are very welcome. Thanks.

Comments

Archive

Show more