Nobody should be pressurized to sign our petition against Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud

From my recent Facebook post, Nobody should be pressurized to sign our petition against Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud : https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2401237053426191

Recently I got a private Facebook message from a Sathya Sai devotee who was very upset with what she viewed as pressure from somebody else to sign our petition against Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud, https://www.change.org/p/sathya-sai-devotee-fraternity-worldwide-we-condemn-spiritual-fraud-madhusudan-rao-naidu. Note that this person says that she has no intention to go to Muddenahalli. So she implies that she is NOT a Muddenahalli supporter.

I am not in favour of anybody pressuring anybody to sign our petition. Polite requests are fine and I am thankful again to those who have shared our petition and requested people to sign. But we should stop at polite request and not get into pressurising.

Let us accept the reality that most Sathya Sai devotees who do not associate with Muddenahalli group and don't believe in Madhusudan Rao Naidu claims, prefer not to get involved in public activism against Madhusudan Rao Naidu spiritual fraud by signing the petition.

We should not get upset with those who choose to not get involved in signing this petition. It is their choice whether to sign or not sign. If they don't, we must graciously accept their choice and their decision.

Let us not allow this petition to create discord and disharmony among Sathya Sai devotees who are Prasanthi Nilayam supporters but are NOT interested in this activism.
-----

A comment I put up on the above post later (slightly edited):
The person who had complained to me on Facebook message is a Facebook user called --name-snipped--. I shared the above post with her. But she was not satisfied with it. She said she is going to complain (to ashram authorities) and that she is going to include my name and Mr. Ganti's name in the complaint. And that she will include my private chat remarks with her, in the complaint.

I saw that she was trying to threaten me and dominate me. So my earlier sympathetic stand towards her feeling upset changed to anger against her for these efforts of her to threaten and dominate me. I told her that she cannot bamboozle me by these things. And told her that she can complain to whoever she wants. She can even complain to the Indian govt., the Australian govt. and the Singapore govt. I told her that these governments have courts of law that deliver justice. She will know then what is right and what is wrong.

--name-snipped-- has told me, or rather threatened me, that I will see (what she can do by complaining against me).

I asked --name-snipped-- to stop interactions with me and said that if she does so I will block her. I have also unfriended her. I also deleted the private conversation I had with her.
-----

Comments

Archive

Show more