Music & cricket masters cannot assess Madhusudan Naidu & Narasimhamurthy (MDH) claims; Sai philosophy & teachings masters like Shri Kuppuswamy, ex Philosophy teacher of Sai university, assessed and rejected MDH claims

I felt it appropriate to make a separate post of my comment in my FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2200602103489688, which shared a wonderful bhajan composed, I believe, by the great saint Tulsidas, sung by Anup Jalota, with the video having clips capturing devotion of devotees in temples or other worship environments.

I responded as follows (slightly edited) to a comment which mentioned that there was a (unconfirmed) comment on Facebook, about Shri Anup Jalotaji being a Muddenahalli group (MDH) follower:

I don't know about Anup Jalotiji association with MDH. Even if he is associated with MDH I think he is NOT an active promoter of MDH.

I think these great musicians and singers who were favoured with Bhagavan physical form proximity and who also delighted the Sathya Sai fraternity, would not know how to differentiate between truth and falsehood wrt Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudan Naidu's false claims. After all they are musicians and singers and not spiritual masters and further have not been with physical form Swami for long periods.

I think anybody who has been with physical form Swami for long periods would know deep down in their heart that Madhusudan Naidu's claim is fake. This includes some such persons associated with MDH now. They are too far down the MDH road now to publicly state their view and perhaps to even acknowledge for themselves the truth that their heart must be saying.

I wonder whether you know of the case of Shri Kuppuswamy, ex Philosophy professor of Sai university. I believe Narasimhamurthy had called him to MDH maybe sometime in 2014 or 2015. I am told that he stayed there for some weeks and could not accept Madhusudan's claim. So he moved away from MDH. I have had one meeting with Shri Kuppuswamy before Swami Mahasamadhi where he talked to me of his days in Sai university with Swami - Shri Kuppuswamy had left Sai university many years ago much before I joined it as Honorary Staff/Faculty/Visiting Faculty in Jan 2003. I was told by long timers of Sai university about Shri Kuppuswamy's dedication to Swami.

Shri Kuppuswamy had the background to properly assess Madhusudan's claim and reject it. The talented musicians and singers who have only visited Swami but not stayed in Prasanthi Nilayam for long and understood the philosophy and teachings of Swami, are NOT really in a position to test Madhusudan's claims properly. I think the same applies to cricket stars like Sachin Tendulkar and Sunil Gavaskar. They are cricket masters NOT spiritual masters or experts in Sai tatthwa (Sai philosophy & teachings).
---end my comment ---

Comments

Archive

Show more