Miscellaneous posts & comments on Facebook in August 2018

When author of post or comment is not mentioned, it should be assumed that it is me (Ravi S. Iyer).

From my FB post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2274837706066127, dated 29th Aug.

I felt it appropriate to inform my readers that I have unfriended Yaani Drucker. I do not want to say anything more at this point.
----

Some comments I made on the above post:

In response to comment, ' Debating debating will increase (enmity)', I wrote:
Yes, exposing Asathya-Adharma is not a pleasant task.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment: I don't know for sure. I do not have any spiritual powers to know about these complex matters.

But what history of Avatars teaches us is that even in the lifetime of the Avatars there is a lot of Asathya-Adharma that goes on. It is a constant battle of good versus bad. As humans we need to make a choice.
...
I mean, make a choice of supporting good or bad.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment: See brother, I follow teachings and instructions of Sathya Sai Baba, my beloved and revered Gurudev, when it comes to mediums and communicators.

If you want to follow Madhu Baba, please go ahead. I don't want to stop you.

But I view it as my duty to inform interested people of my views based on Sathya Sai teachings and instructions.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment: I think I tried to say whatever I could in response to your question. I don't think I can add to that response.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment: I had requested her not to post comments on my posts. She seems to have accepted my request. So let us see. If she does not comment on my posts, I don't need to block her.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote in response to a comment: I had made some reference to Jesus in a conversation with her in the recent past. Perhaps that triggered her Jesus comments to me. ... Noted the other parts of your comment. Thanks.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited) in response to a comment 'She must be very upset.':  I think so. She attacked me on a private message over Facebook which led me to unfriend her.
----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On FB post, https://www.facebook.com/notes/vr-ganti/requested-pleaded-cried-and-begged-all-india-president-to-initiate-action-to-res/10213062431260103/, I commented on 25th Aug 2018

I think it is very important for Mr. Nimish Pandya to make a public statement on Muddenahalli group as otherwise people are getting very suspicious. Note that Muddenahalli group was born out of betrayal by senior Sai orgn. persons, with silence by other top Sai orgn. persons about Muddenahalli group right up to mid 2014, making it easier for Muddenahalli group to get organized and poach Prasanthi Nilayam based organization devotees and donors. So Mr. Nimish Pandya must speak up and clear up any suspicions people may have about his benevolent silence policy towards Muddenahalli group.

But perhaps he thinks he is too high & mighty to respond to social media concerns about this matter. Perhaps he thinks he is too high & mighty to be answerable and accountable to anybody else as he now is the All India President of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization.
-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My share comment on my Facebook post-share,  https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2256472074569357, dated 14th Aug. 2018 :

[Article shared: Jalandhar bishop Franco Mulakkal repeatedly raped Kerala nun, say cops, https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kochi/jalandhar-bishop-franco-mulakkal-repeatedly-raped-kerala-nun-say-cops/articleshow/65395509.cms dated 14th Aug. 2018.]

My view on this is that the court and police should fully pursue the matter and unearth the truth. If it was a consensual affair then the accused bishop should be freed from the accusations as it then is only sexual hypocrisy which is a matter for the concerned church authorities to decide.

However, if it is proven as rape then the bishop must face the full legal consequences for his heinous criminal act. That will not only deliver justice to the concerned nun but also send a message of fear to any Indian Catholic priests who contemplate doing such heinous criminal actions with nuns and others under their control.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My comment(s) (slightly edited) dated 14th Aug. 2018 on https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215610446589758&set=a.1555742769019.81356.1098715767&type=3&theater are given below:

Thanks for the nice words.

I view myself as a struggling spiritual aspirant who had and continues to have the great good fortune of coming under the very powerful influence of Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who at physical form level as my beloved & revered Gurudev, was critical of my human weaknesses but also, like a loving father & mother, was willing to tolerate them to a point hoping that I would improve.

And about the "qualified bachelor" part :-), I am a 55 year old single (and unmarried), retired guy with more than my fair share of health problems leading a simple, ceiling-on-desires life in outside ashram Puttaparthi. And so I view myself as just a close-to-old-man who God has put in a position of happy observer of life including its wonderful and beautiful things and also its ugly and horrendous things, and commenter or writer about them on social media.

Thanks again for the nice words.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My comments on https://www.facebook.com/notes/vr-ganti/what-bhagawan-says-has-to-be-understood-from-the-context-at-which-it-was-said-an/10212962697886831/ dated 11th Aug. 2018, are given below:

I have seen Swami (physical form) get furious at times. So Swami did deliver tough love at times (including to me to correct me and I am deeply grateful to Swami for that tough love as I was forced to pause and reconsider my faulty behaviour).

I think Muddenahalli group leaders, in particular Cheap Imitator Madhusudan Naidu, and Guru Drohi & Daiva Drohi Narasimhamurthy, should be given tough love so that they come to their senses and stop their misguidance of thousands of Sathya Sai devotees around the world.
---
Well, Narasimhamurthy was not willing to accept tough love from Swami himself. But he could not do any of these antics when Swami was in physical form, as Swami would have thrown him out.

My view is that we should continue to be vehemently critical of Madhsudan Naidu and Narasimhamurthy. That may help some innocent Sai devotees who see our criticism, to escape from getting trapped by these two dangerous fellows.

What is your view then, Vr Ganti sir? Do you want to show soft love to Madhusudan Naidu and Narasimhamurthy? Or follow a policy of 'Silent Benevolence'? You are welcome to do so, if that is what you want to do now. It is your life and so it is your choice. Maybe you have got frustrated that all our efforts on social media have not resulted in their drama getting stopped. Maybe then you should take a holiday from such matters and do something else.
----

Comments

Archive

Show more