My high search ranking posts on views of Sathya Sai Baba and Prof. Diana Eck on Shiva Linga worship

As we approach Mahashivaratri (21st. Feb. 2020 I think is the date agreed upon by most in India), I thought of sharing two of my posts on Shiva Lingam worship which have been highly ranked by search engines for related search terms.

Search on the term:
Sathya Sai Baba on Shiva Lingam worship
gives my post: Sathya Sai Baba Lingodhbhavam and his views on Shiva Linga worship, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2014/10/sathya-sai-baba-lingodhbhavam-and-his.html, 5th Oct. 2014, as the second result in Google search and first result in Bing search.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]




Search on the term:
Prof. Diana Eck on Shiva linga
gives my post: Harvard Prof. Diana Eck on Shiva Linga worship, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2014/10/harvard-prof-diana-eck-on-shiva-linga.html, 4th Oct. 2014, as the first result in both Google and Bing search.



Comments

Archive

Show more