Happy to see that I am divine awareness meditation affirmation (long version) pic is top result in Google Image search

The COVID pandemic (from Dec. 2019) very rudely interrupted my attempts to get back to divine awareness meditation from sometime in mid 2019 (Ref:  https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2019/05/hope-to-get-back-to-divine-awareness.html, 31st May 2019). Hope to restart it now. Even though the pandemic is still very much around, one has come to some terms with altered life in this pandemic. 

Thought readers may be interested to note that Google Image search for the term:

I am divine awareness meditation affirmation

shows my pic with the affirmations (long version) from my above mentioned blog post as the first result. See below Google Image Search screenshot pic (taken around midnight of 28th/29th Sept. 2020).

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]


I am happy about that as I share some such aspects of my spiritual journey publicly, as it perhaps may be of interest to those who are searching on the Internet for such stuff.

Comments

Archive

Show more