Changed my social media profiles to say that I am now a writer on general spirituality & religion (and worldly matters)

Last updated on 3rd March 2021

Thought I should inform readers that as I now write about various spiritual groups and spiritual masters, and am not limited to writing about Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, I have changed my (main) social media profiles (Facebook, Blogger, Twitter and LinkedIn) to reflect that. I have labelled myself just as a writer on spirituality & religion as well as worldly topics.

In the details about me, of course, I refer to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. For e.g. in my blog About Me page, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/p/about-ravi-s-iyer.html , I write: "I am deeply grateful to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and try hard to follow His teachings but am not successful all the time. I have my fair share of human flaws. I think it is appropriate for me to mention here that I pray to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba everyday."

The reason for putting up this post is to let new visitors who visit my social media profiles to know that I now am a writer on general spirituality & religion (and worldly topics). So those who want to read mainly or only about Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and not other spiritual groups and spiritual masters, can choose to not follow me or try to friend me.

If readers of this post who are already my friends/followers, would like to unfriend me/unfollow me as I now write about other spiritual groups and masters besides Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, they may please do so.

This move towards becoming a general spirituality & religion writer (not limited to writings on Sathya Sai) has been ongoing for a few years now. But now I think I am established and comfortable in this 'general' role.

================

In response to a comment on my associated Facebook post:  https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/3074707902745766 , I wrote (slightly edited):

Thank you so much --name-snipped-- for your encouraging views. I agree that "Respecting and appreciating the differences and contributions is important."

Comments

Archive

Show more