Google Knowledge Panel for my name - Ravi S. Iyer - got claimed (by me) in end. Jan. 2021; Updated Knowledge Panel

Close to a month ago, on 27th Jan. 2021, I received an email from "The Google Search Team" with the message, "Hello Ravi S. Iyer, 

Your account is now verified and your knowledge panel on Google has been claimed.". Associated screenshot is given below.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]


I also made some changes to my Notion Press author profile which has now been reflected in Google Knowledge Panel (GKP).

The GKP as it is shown today, 22nd Feb. 2021, is given below. Note that the 'Claim this knowledge panel' button is no longer shown at the bottom of the GKP.

Given below are screenshots of how Google search for:

ravi s iyer

shows my GKP on the right of the results window.



The link for my GKP is: https://g.co/kgs/XoDk94 .

It took many months for this claiming process to be completed as I had initiated the Google Knowledge Panel claiming process in May 2020 [for more, see my post: Was surprised to see a small "knowledge panel" on Google against my name - Ravi S. Iyer, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2020/05/was-surprised-to-see-small-knowledge.html, 10th May 2020].

Google seemed to be updating my GKP step-by-step. I have captured screenshots showing how my GKP was updated by Google in these posts: 

Comments

Archive

Show more