Happy to know that Google Search lists my post related to Arthur Osborne and Shirdi Sai Baba within top ten results

Today I was informed that my post: How Arthur Osborne got directed by Ramana Maharshi in dream to write the book, The Incredible Sai Baba (on Shirdi Sai); Free pdf link for the book, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2019/12/how-arthur-osborne-got-directed-by.html , was included in this article in Ashrams of India website: At Ramana Maharshi’s ashram; Series: Westerners in India., https://ashramsofindia.com/at-ramana-maharshis-ashram/ . I was happy to know this.

I decided to check on Google Search for the term:

arthur osborne shirdi sai baba

I was pleasantly surprised to see my above post listed as the 6th result (in incognito Chrome browser). See below pic.

[On PC desktop, to open pic in larger resolution (if available), right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]


I also checked out view stats in my blog for the past year for the above post. It showed 653 views over the past 12 months. See below pic.

I was glad to know that quite some people seem to be visiting my above mentioned blog post about Arthur Osborne and Shirdi Sai Baba.

I thought of sharing this happiness with readers via this post.

Comments

Archive

Show more