Awareness-I is the only 'thing'/experience that is unchanging and ever-present and I believe it is eternal and part of God

Thought of sharing some recent thoughts/insights in my ongoing and regular meditation practice...

In my life/living experience, (my) Awareness-I is the only 'thing' or rather experience that is unchanging and ever-present. Everything else including my mind-body is changing, and thus is a "passing show".

I give some importance even to the "passing show" as I cannot switch off the passing show and am bound to it (or trapped in it). But I give, or try to give, far more importance to experiencing the Awareness-I as that is my ultimate reality and I believe it to be eternal and a part of God.

Related posts: 

Viewing Awareness-I as essence or part of God in my meditation and trying to dissolve or merge into God (experience oneness with God), https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2023/06/viewing-awareness-i-as-essence-or-part.html

Blending of experience of 'Om Sai Ram' Namasmarana and Awareness-I japa-dhyaana, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2023/06/blending-of-experience-of-om-sai-ram.html

Comments

Archive

Show more