Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's close devotee, English translator and speaker & writer, Prof. Anil Kumar no more

From my Facebook post:  https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/pfbid035PgV7vsEwm4T5fFufE41rghJpNbipbSp2zxSPgCEAuLGJ86CxPx3AUe4obTimwyel : 

From:

https://www.facebook.com/saimemories/posts/pfbid02FGAMFY5ztfKNtND5XMS4wr4ZFBJSDkY2JXSYRvsHUoHoEWMrA2VcsPBNKoJ3zM3vl

*PROF. ANIL KUMAR NO MORE*

April 3, 2024

Every Sai devoteee's beloved, Prof. Anil Kumar, who dedicated his entire life spreading the message of Sri Sathya Sai Baba breathed his last in Swami's Super speciality hospital peacefully surrounded by his children.  ....

==================

My (Ravi S. Iyer) comments:

Prof. Anil Kumar sir was a great source of inspiration and help to me. I am very grateful to him and offer my reverential pranams to him. This is a great loss to Sathya Sai devotee family. I think Anil Kumar sir will be remembered for generations to come as someone who was very close to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, as the English translator of Bhagavan's discourses, and as a well-known speaker and writer about Bhagavan. I respect him enormously as an elder who stayed loyal to Bhagavan and His mission after Bhagavan's Mahasamadhi despite facing many challenges.

Comments