Last updated on 15th August 2019List of my blogs
1) Ravi S. Iyer's Spiritual Blog; This blog is about Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and other spiritual & religious matters, http://ravisiyer.blogspot.in/
2) Indian CS & IT Academic Reform Activism; Peaceful and Amicable Indian Computer Science (CS) & Information Technology (IT) Academic Reform Activism, http://eklavyasai.blogspot.in/
3) Ravi S. Iyer: Misc. Topics, http://ravisiyermisc.blogspot.in/
4) I am I; THE Ultimate Answer to THE Existential Reality Question (and God and Science conversation), https://iami1.wordpress.com
5) Ravi S. Iyer's Software Lab. Courses; RAVI IYER TEACHES PROGRAMMING, https://raviiyerteaches.wordpress.com/
6) raviiyer.org, [The Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) activity on this blog has been suspended since December 2011 or around that time. Once in a long while, I do put up some miscellaneous tech. matters on the blog.], https://ravisiyer.wordpress.com [Note that the url/link http://raviiyer.org redirects users to this blog.]
Google Drive Share for all my blogbooks, books and blog export data
I have put all my blogbooks, books and the xml export files of my blogs listed above, on a public Google Drive folder here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Pcd4RD_n8LcTlEQWFINVBXZ3c. The relevant directories in that folder are:
A relevant file in the public folder is:
Permission to Reuse Books n Blogs.txt
Permission to freely reuse MY CONTENT of above blogs and associated books under some conditions
Dated 15th August 2019. Place: Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, India. Author: Ravi S. Iyer
Note: The word books when used below refers to my blogbooks as well as books. This permission applies to all the books contained in above mentioned public folders:
1. I hereby grant permission to anybody, anywhere to freely reuse (including adaptation) any of MY CONTENT of any of my above mentioned blogs/books provided that content does not criticize any person by name, and provided they give a reference to the original source (blogs/books) to enable interested persons to easily cross-check with the original source, and provided they accept the other points listed below in this Permission document including the point about lack of clarity about what constitutes MY CONTENT in pictures.
An explanation of the exception/condition - provided that content does not criticize any person by name: It has been my unfortunate duty to criticize some persons by name in some of my above mentioned blogs, to counter Asathya & Adharma. I hated writing such posts but I felt that I would be failing in my duty if I did not criticize those persons by name for Asathya & Adharma acts of theirs. While that content is on my blogs, I don't think it would be appropriate for that content to get replicated elsewhere. Therefore I have NOT provided permission for free reuse of such of my content that criticizes any person by name.
An example of reuse would be somebody editing part (or whole) of these blogs/books and then publishing and printing it as their (derived) work. Such reuse (including adaptation) of any of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books with above mentioned conditions/exception(s), need not be limited to NOT-FOR-PROFIT work – it can be done as FOR-PROFIT work like publishing & printing a book for profit. I do NOT WANT any royalty or profit from any such FOR-PROFIT work reusing any of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books with above mentioned conditions/exception(s).
2. Any legal challenges/lawsuits filed/made by others (NOT me) related to reuse of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books, against people who did such reuse of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books, has to be handled by them (people who reused MY CONTENT) without any legal liability to me, except as required by Indian law.
3. If at all somebody is interested in translating any of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books to some other language then that is just another case of the reuse that I have mentioned above in point 1. So anybody is free (I grant them permission) to do such translation of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books with above mentioned conditions/exception(s), and publish & print it, even FOR-PROFIT for them. I do NOT WANT any of the profits they may make from this activity.
4. If at all somebody is interested in printing and selling MY CONTENT of these blogs/books with above mentioned conditions/exception(s), without any changes, then that too is just another case of the reuse that I have mentioned above. So anybody is free (I grant them permission) to do such printing and selling of MY CONTENT of these blogs/books with above mentioned conditions/exception(s), even FOR-PROFIT for them. I do NOT WANT any of the profits they may make from this activity.
5. Note that this permission applies only to MY CONTENT in these blogs/books with above mentioned conditions/exception(s).
MY CONTENT consists of two parts - TEXT and PICTURES contents.
This permission DOES NOT APPLY to TEXT content I have used from elsewhere which I have made every attempt to clearly show as having been taken from elsewhere or from somebody else. If any TEXT content of these blogs/books is not shown as having been taken from elsewhere or from somebody else, then it can be presumed that that TEXT content is MY CONTENT.
Further note that it is not clear to me which part or whole of PICTURES in these blogs/books can be legally viewed as MY CONTENT and which cannot be viewed as MY CONTENT. So this permission may not apply to part or whole of many PICTURES in these blogs/books even if I have not indicated that those PICTURES have been taken from elsewhere or from somebody else. As an example, my work experience letters are on Letterhead of companies that I was employed with or provided services to, as a consultant. They are MY WORK EXPERIENCE letters which I think I can legally share on my blogs/books but when it comes to granting permission for others to use it, I don't know what parts of that letter can be legally viewed as mine and what parts as NOT mine. So I am not in a position to grant permission for others to use my work experience letters.
6. This permission also applies to future posts I make in these blogs and future books that I place in the above mentioned public folders "BlogPrint-Authored-By-Me-Latest-Versions" and
15th August 2019
Ravi S. Iyer
Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, India
=== end Permission dated 15th August 2019 =====================================
The contents of older version(s) of this Permission for Free Reuse page can be seen here: https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/p/given-below-is-older-version-of.html.