Not much impact of Mr. Ganti's recent posts attacking SSSCT and one trustee in particular (RJR)

Last updated on 20th Apr. 2020

20th April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

[Given below are the contents of my recent Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1701406706742566.]

Bro. --Name-snipped--: Thanks for sharing some info. about people who seem to be dead against Shri R.J. Rathnakar (RJR). Regarding Mr. Ganti destroying the trust: Well, from my outside-ashram Puttaparthi perspective I don't think Mr. Ganti has been able to have any significant impact in destabilizing the trust, with his recent posts attacking SSSCT and one trustee in particular (RJR). Mind you, SSSCT and Prasanthi Nilayam have endured far, far bigger problems happening in Prasanthi Nilayam itself. Mr. Ganti's recent posts are nothing in comparison to those other problems that PN and SSSCT have endured without it being "destroyed".

On social media I think Mr. Ganti is losing credibility as a writer & activist who is doing good for the Sathya Sai movement, and has certainly lost many PN persons active on social media who used to comment on his posts in the past. Now they (including me) are shunning him as an anti-SSSCT and anti-PN person.

What has become clear from these social media posts of the past few weeks is that there is clearly a group in Prasanthi Nilayam and in outside-ashram Puttaparthi as well as in Sathya Sai fraternity outside Puttaparthi (e.g. one person whose anti-RJR and anti-Swami-family views you shared) who want to remove RJR from the trust (and also prevent other Swami family members from getting into the trust). These people would not have dared to even seriously think about such anti-Swami-family actions when Swami was in physical form, as Swami would have known from his divine powers about such thoughts of theirs and personally seen to it that they would have been removed from any position of influence in Sathya Sai organization. Swami's family members must be treated with dignity and respect as Bhagavan took physical form in their family, and was looked after, in the very difficult period of the early years of Swami's life and mission, by that family's members. All of us Sathya Sai devotees have benefited from that great service done to Swami by Swami's family members at that time, as we could then benefit from the well established Sathya Sai mission later on.

Current Prasanthi Nilayam institutions' staff including Sai university alumni staff, who are collaborating with Mr. Ganti in his vicious attacks on RJR must realize that once they get exposed it will become very difficult for them. It is far better for such persons to simply quit Prasanthi Nilayam and institutions managed by Prasanthi Nilayam rather than stay within these institutions as paid staff or honorary staff and become conspirators against RJR who is a trustee of SSSCT and the nephew of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I am QUALIFIED to give such advise as when I saw, in post-Mahasamadhi 2011-12 in the Sai university (SSSIHL) that --Name1-snipped--, --Name2-snipped-- and --Name3-snipped-- assisted to some extent by --Name4-snipped--, were asking me to do the ADHARMA of not associating with Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini project in my capacity as Visiting Faculty in the Sai university, and/or were INDULGING in ASATHYA by targeting me with the CRIMINAL OFFENCE of not recognizing my Visiting Faculty status and instead saying that I am "Seva Dal"/Teaching Assistant, I realized that Bhagavan's Divine university had fallen into the BAD HANDS of --Name1-snipped--, --Name2-snipped--, --Name3-snipped-- and --Name4-snipped--, and so registered my protest against them and QUIT as I did not want to spiritually POLLUTE myself by associating with such fellows indulging in ASATHYA & ADHARMA.

So my advise to Prasanthi Nilayam institutions' staff including Sai university alumni staff who do not like RJR and working under his instructions as a trustee of SSSCT, is to please QUIT. And, if you have the GUTS, share evidence of any ASATHYA & ADHARMA in the PN institutions you were associated with, on social media, IN YOUR OWN NAME. Don't fire your gun hiding behind Mr. Ganti. And be prepared for any consequences including laying down your life (like I am prepared to do for things that bother me deeply, related to Bhagavan's mission) if those whom you expose choose to target you. [Of course, I am a law abiding citizen and declare here that I will not use any violence whatsoever, directly or indirectly, towards anybody who chooses to expose any acts of mine.] If you don't have that guts then simply QUIT and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. [I am sorry if my language offends some readers but I have to use strong words given the horrendous allegations being made on social media against one trustee of SSSCT without the source of these allegations being revealed and without any evidence to back up the allegations. I am afraid I have to say that I have experienced nasty gossip, usually a small molehill made into a mountain with imaginative falsehood, and the damage it can do, first hand in Puttaparthi. So I strongly suspect that some persons are feeding Action Group with such imaginative falsehood with some small kernel of truth, about a trustee of SSSCT.]

I respect one aspect of Mr. Ganti which is that he is willing to lay down his life in what he is engaged in via his social media posts & emails. I too have crossed that line when I publicly exposed the academic conspiracy against me in the Sai university by --Name3-snipped-- & --Name2-snipped-- who received support/blessings/protection of --Name1-snipped-- and --Name4-snipped--. I was prepared then to lay down my life in that quest of exposing these academic conspirators of the Sai university. Even today I am ready to lay down my life in such matters that I feel are worthy to fight for (e.g. exposing FALSE BELIEF of Muddenahalli so called communicator, Madhusudhan Rao Naidu, Sai university alumnus, and so called subtle body, which are promoted by B.N. Narasimhamurthy, former warden of the Sai university, and which received the tacit BLESSINGS till Nov. 2014 of then sitting vice-chancellor of Sai university, --Name1-snipped-- (after 23rd Nov. 2014, --Name1-snipped-- has openly associated with them)).

==========================

In response to a comment on the Facebook post associated with this blog post, which asked whether it is possible to stop this (negative revelations), I responded:

Well, sir, my view is that the truth must be revealed to the Sathya Sai fraternity about what happened in the Sai university top echelons from July 2011 (when Narasimhamurthy sent out his letter claiming to receive dream instructions from Swami which was circulated amongst Prasanthi Nilayam staff in the Sai university) to 22nd Nov. 2014 when --Name1-snipped-- stepped down as vice-chancellor of the Sai university. It is in this period that Muddenahalli FALSE BELIEF was able to take root and grow. You, sir, may have a view that it is best not to share such matters. I have to POLITELY agree to disagree with you. My view is that the Sathya Sai fraternity MUST KNOW what happened then so that the SERIOUS DIVISIVE THREAT of Muddenahalli FALSE BELIEF can be tackled effectively. It is in the Sai university that this FALSE BELIEF arose and took root - don't forget that sir.
----
The person then responded, "Good keep it on if it helps the organization and devotees."
---
I responded back:
Thank you sir for your comment. Sir, I would like you to know that when I got targeted by this academic conspiracy in the Sai university, I quit in March 2012 and registered my protest with the vice-chancellor & other top persons in May-June 2012. At that time, I did NOT put out this matter in the public domain but only shared it with some then-colleagues of mine at the Sai university and some friends. Then I switched to my individual spiritual path. However, later I was able to confirm from a few sources that it was a HIJACK of SSSIHL/Sai university by Muddenhalli group that went on till Nov. 22nd 2014 when --Name1-snipped-- stepped down as vice-chancellor. Therefore, as my duty to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and the Sathya Sai fraternity, I decided to go public with the information sometime in March 2015 or so. So, for three years, I kept quiet about it.

Now I think we need to reverse the damage done to the Sai university by this HIJACK by Muddenahalli group till Nov. 2014, and for this reversal, it is essential for the Sathya Sai fraternity to know what happened in the Sai university top echelons during this HIJACK period from July 2011 to Nov. 2014.
---

Comments

Archive

Show more