Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust board reconstitution resolutions removing S.S. Naganand as trustee, stayed for 15 days by Karnataka High Court

Last updated on 16-Feb-2017

HC stays board resolution removing trustee, http://www.deccanherald.com/content/596482/hc-stays-board-resolution-removing.html, dated Feb. 15th 2017

A couple of sentences from the above article are reproduced below:
Justice V Veerappa [of Karnataka High Court] passed an interim order, staying for 15 days the resolution of the board of trustees [of Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust] at a meeting held at Muddenahalli in Chikkaballapur district on January 21, 22 and 23, and ordered an emergent notice to the respondents.

In the petition, Nagananda said he was removed for questioning the illegal acts of the trust secretary B N Narasimha Murthy and other trustees ...
--- end short extract from deccanherald news article ---

Ravi: I would like to inform readers that I have read the main part of the Writ Petition filed by Sri S.S. Naganand in Karnataka High Court which has been referred to in the Deccan Herald article above. As it is a legal matter, I will need to take permission from my elder sister if I were to share details of this writ petition. I don't want to bother her right now.

But I can say that my reading of the main parts of the Writ Petition tells me that Sri S.S. Naganand is fighting very hard for Sathya & Dharma in challenging and trying to reverse the HIJACK of Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust and associated institutions by Sri Narasimhamurthy & others of Muddenahalli group.

I thank Sri S.S. Naganand for this fight he is waging for Sathya & Dharma in the Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust and associated educational institutions. I pray to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to continue to shower His Grace on Sri S.S. Naganand and give him (and his family) the courage and strength to keep fighting this Sathya & Dharma battle. I also extend my full support to Sri S.S. Naganand in this matter.

I urge all readers, and in particular those readers who want to save Muddenahalli and Alike schools from the HIJACK by Narasimhamurthy, Madhusudan Naidu and group, to give their full support to Sri S.S. Naganand in this matter. If I recall correctly, Sri U. Gangadhar Bhat sir's removal from the Loka Seva Trust as trustee was also part of the above mentioned resolutions of Loka Seva Trust which has been stayed for 15 days by Karnataka High court. So those readers who want to save Alike school from Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudan Naidu group control, and want Sri U. Gangadhar Bhat sir to remain in charge of Alike school should also support Sri S.S. Naganand in this matter.

I earnestly pray to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to ensure that Sathya & Dharma are followed in this matter related to trustees removal or addition in the Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust, Muddenahalli, Karnataka.

Jai Sairam!
====================================================

Given below are some comment exchanges from my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1863156837234218, associated with this blog post:

Name-snipped wrote;
Iyer sir, this is the beginning of the END. jai sai ram
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited):
--Name-snipped-- sir, the case seems very strong against illegal actions of Loka Seva Trust trustees. Sri S.S. Naganand seems to be pursuing the right course of action, as I see it from my layman (non lawyer) eyes. Eventually when the case does get heard properly in court, I think all the trustees illegally added will be ordered to be removed by the court. So, from that point of view, I tend to agree that it seems to be the beginning of the end of the illegal HIJACK of Loka Seva Trust by Narasimhamurthy, Madhusudan Naidu & co.

However, I do hope that our Sathya Sai devotee brothers and sisters of Muddenahalli group do not face any problems in the service activities that they are engaged in, under a different platform. What they should do is COMPLETELY STOP the DRAMA of Madhusudan Rao Naidu so called communicator stuff. Then they may not face any issues for their service activities done in a different platform from that of official Sai orgn.
----

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote (slightly edited):
Thanks, Ravi! I appreciate you(r) support of senior advocate Sondekoppa Sundaraswamy Naganand. He is doing great work. Aum Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
----

[I thank DeccanHerald.com and have presumed that they will not have any objections to me sharing the above short extract from their website on this post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]

Comments

Archive

Show more