My nuanced stand on Muddenahalli group

Last updated on 20-Jun-2017

Given below are the contents of my recent Facebook post,
https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1923175077899060.

I have expressed my nuanced stand about Muddenahalli group many times in my posts over the past slightly more than two years.

Today I had some discussion which has prompted me to repeat my nuanced stand.

I have publicly praised Muddenahalli group's social service activities (health related as well as education related) in the past. I continue to be appreciative of these services of theirs. I wish them all the very best in these social service activities, especially medical services offered free to the poor and needy.

But with Madhusudan Rao Naidu (and Sri Narasimhamurthy with his dream instructions earlier) my problem is that they are GOING AGAINST the teachings of Sathya Sai with their dream instructions claims and communicator claims, and misguiding  so many Sathya Sai devotees all over the world that they are passing on the instructions of Sathya Sai!!! Madhusudan Naidu is diluting and distorting the legacy and memories of Sathya Sai and I condemn that unequivocally.

So I appreciate their medical and educational service work but condemn their promotion/endorsement of FALSE CLAIM of Madhusudan Rao Naidu of being a so called communicator of so called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

I understand that some readers/Facebook friends & followers may disagree with this stand and that they dislike both the FALSE CLAIM of Madhusudan Naidu as well as the medical and educational service work of Muddenahalli group. I am tolerant of their disagreement with my stand but I expect them to be similarly tolerant of my view. I mean, we can agree to disagree without trying to impose our view on each other.

I would further like to state that I DO NOT BELIEVE that Muddenahalli group is a devilish group. But I should also say here that I am not an expert on devilish stuff. Neither do I hate them. I consider them to be misguided Sathya Sai brother and sister devotees who have got caught up in the FALSE BELIEF of Madhusudan Naidu being a communicator/medium of Bhagavan.

I do not want to engage in comment discussions on this post as I found today's discussion on this topic that I had with some persons to be disturbing. The reason that I am putting up this post is that if some Facebook friends and followers are very uncomfortable with this nuanced stand of mine wrt Muddenahalli group and want to unfollow and/or unfriend me, they can do so. Thanks.
==========================================================

Given below are my comments on that post:

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Please note that I will be deleting comments that are put on this post. I do not want to discuss the contents of this post now. I could not figure out a way to disable comments for this post.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
To the guy who got disgusted with my stand. Good riddance that you are not my Facebook friend anymore.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
I have deleted others' comments on this post as I do not want to increase the anger/disturbance caused by my stand through comment exchanges.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
My number of Facebook friends has come down from 399 to 397 so far due to me taking this stand. One person unfriended me and I unfriended one person as I felt that the comment interactions I had with the person on this stand of mine was very unpleasant. Followers have not reduced. I think it is better that those who feel strongly on this matter (e.g. like the guy who got disgusted by my stand) unfriend me. In fact, I request them to unfriend me and even block me if needed (that's what the disgusted guy said he did).

I can't stand intolerant people. I get disgusted by them! So it is best that when there are such strong negative feelings between some of us due to our different stands on Muddenahalli group that we simply don't interact with each other.
----

Comments

Archive

Show more